KGC Tunnels built after the War

Walker Colt

Oct 19, 2009
Texas
Anyone know if this informant was a friend or family member? In my genealogy research I have done for my self and clients over the last 10yrs I find that friends give false information while family members are usually pretty accurate.

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Walker Colt. There is no informant's name or signature on this official death certificate. It is signed by E.B. Price, Justice of the Peace for Hood County, Texas. In Texas counties that have no coroner, the justices of the peace are authorized to fulfill the duties of the coroner by the Texas Constitution.
~Texas Jay

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
Jay, you seem to like to point in the general direction of things, but you don't provide a point to what you are suggesting. There has been much already written about Dalton's death certificate, so there's no need to rehash it. I have researched Jesse's family and there's nothing in it to prove J Frank was Jesse. You also can't prove the half a dozen Frank And Jesse's either. You know how there seemed to be two of everybody back then.

Attachments

• JFrank%20Dalton%201941.jpg
    JFrank%20Dalton%201941.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,219

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
On the back of the photo I have posted of J Frank it says Frank Dalton Longview Texas. Was born Goliad Texas on March 8th 1848. This was dated 10-15-1942. It also has J Franks handwriting which, by the way, DOESN'T match up with known handwriting of Jesse James. Now how do you explain that Jay? This was his own greeting card which he passed out to people.

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's very simple to explain and I expect you know that, okietreasurehunter. He was hiding under the identity of "J. Frank Dalton" until he revealed to the world, in Lawton, Oklahoma in the late 1940s, that he was Jesse Woodson James. How do you explain all the affidavits that were sworn to by men who had known him as Jesse Woodson James from his outlaw days? Were all these men lying? What did they have to gain by lying? Why don't you scan and post a copy of Jesse Woodson James' handwriting on here so we can all compare?
~Texas Jay

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Instead of just reading Howk's two books, I have researched in just about every place you can look. I have found things that have never been published. I also talked with the families of the men who brought J Frank to the publics attention. You have to remember when he came forth as Jesse he was claiming to be the son of Robert and Zerelda James and was born in Missouri not Kentucky. The problem with telling a lie is that you always have to cover for it.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Please you have to try harder than that. The affidavits were recycled from when John James was claiming to be Jesse. Stella James said as much. She saw them when John James produced them and then again when they tried it with J Frank Dalton. Some of the same people promoting John James were working with J Frank. Why would folks sign an affidavit for John James? l could get people to sign one saying I was Jesse James.

Known examples of Jesse James handwriting can be found on the internet. I'll try and find which file I have the back of the greeting card in and post it. It belonged to the late Dwight Traina.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
It's hard to argue with the families of the people who promoted Dalton when they say it was all a scam. Why did Dalton not know the correct answer to a question asked by John Vaugn who rode with the James Gang as a teenager? John called Dalton a *&^%$# LIAR! and said he wasn't Jesse when he got the answer wrong.

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
Sorry to break it to you Jay but the Dalton Affidavits were recycled from John James' attempt to be Jesse.

Handwriting sample of the actual Jesse James;

Attachments

• letter and signature cropped.jpg
    letter and signature cropped.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,623

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Granbury, TX has a vested interest in keeping J. Frank as Jesse since they make money off of the tourism. There is way too much info out there that proves J. Frank WAS NOT Jesse James even though people like to believe that and there is too much money being made, even today for people to stop trying to promote him as JJ. How come J. Frank and JJ have different birth dates? The original grave marker of J. Frank Dalton.

Attachments

• DVC00003-2.JPG
    DVC00003-2.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,525

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
I also might add that there were lots of people named Jesse James and still are. Did the real JJ work for the railroad after he died? The railroads he was stealing stealing from?

Attachments

• CCF00132007_00000-2.jpg
    CCF00132007_00000-2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,619
OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know which photos you are comparing, okie, but those I use for comparisons show an exact facial match despite "Dalton" being decades older than he was when the first photograph was taken. Stella Bigelow is hardly what I would call a reliable source.
~Texas Jay

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Jay, an FBI facial forensics expert has looked at the known photos of JJ and the photos of J. Frank and has proven that they are not the same individual, without a doubt, not the same person. Are you saying that you have more experience with facial recognition than an FBI expert?

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Any photo you choose will show that J Franks nose and ears were far different than Jesse's. This has already been proven to be true by more than one forensic expert. Why was Dalton using the John James story about it being Bigelow that was really killed instead of Jesse? Stella Bigelow, please......... Next you're going to tell me Orvus Lee Howk was really Jesse James III.

OP
OP
Texas Jay

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, okie, I'm going to tell you to stay on topic. This thread is about "KGC Tunnels built after the War." If you want to discuss Jesse James, I suggest you start a thread under that name. I realize that you have a terrible time trying to explain how all these tunnel networks, all over the country, were built by "outlaws" so I can understand why you have changed the subject. :coffee2:
~Texas Jay
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodybillandersonmystery

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Since the KGC didn't exist after the war they couldn't have built any tunnels after the war. That's pretty simple.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread