Knights Templar Legend

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which part of the legend are you interested in hunting? The story about them finding something of great religious value while stationed in the Temple of Solomon, or the part where they ran off with all their treasure when King Philip IV ordered them all rounded up and their assets seized in 1314?

1. This one has had people looking for the Holy Grail or something like it since the Middle Ages! I don't know if you've heard, but they even just made a movie about that ;D ;D

2. The treasure part is a little more involved, but people have been looking for this even longer! The main reason King Philip IV ordered their arrests was because he owed them a huge amount of money, and instead of repaying his debt, he tried to destroy them. Word spread too quickly for the King to snatch their money. They disappeared into the sunset. Most knowledgeable people believe they fled to the land that is now called Switzerland, and started up the world's best banking system. This was exactly the same type of system the Templars used for Pilgrims in the Holy Land. More than likely, their treasures were used to establish themselves in Switzerland, and isn't hidden anywhere.

Mike

GOLD1960

May 10, 2006
BURNSVILLE,MN
HELLO!

HIPPYMAN,
TWO GOOD BOOKS TO READ!
1)"THE TEMPLARS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT"
2)"GUARDIANS OF THE HOLY GRAIL"

MINDTHEGOLD
JERRY

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Considering all I have read on the Templar Treasure, I'd say look to Oak Is.
Nova Scotia. I believe SinClare moved it to the Is. He had the means to carry out such an undertaking.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from OAK ISLAND over to our newly formed FORUM > TREASURE HUNTING > TREASURE LEGENDS > THE KNIGHT'S TEMPLAR.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering all I have read on the Templar Treasure, I'd say look to Oak Is.
Nova Scotia. I believe SinClare moved it to the Is. He had the means to carry out such an undertaking.

Sinclair was a fairly minor noble who didn’t do anything of any real significance in his life. He never made it to the new world. You should apply more critical thinking to your reading.

http://www.alastairhamilton.com/sinclair.htm

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
HELLO!

HIPPYMAN,
TWO GOOD BOOKS TO READ!
1)"THE TEMPLARS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT"
2)"GUARDIANS OF THE HOLY GRAIL"

MINDTHEGOLD
JERRY
The idea that the original 9 Templar Knights were looking for the Ark of the Covenant, or found it and carried it away has a serious flaw, to Christians at that time, the Ark was of no interest, now the Jews, on the other hand, had a great deal of interest in finding and retrieving the Ark, but..........to embrace this theory, you will need to believe that the original 9 Templar Knights were not Christians at all, but Jews.
I will just let that sink in for a little while.

Last edited:

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The church in Ethiopia is guarding it and have for several hundred years. OH, by the way, they're black. Strange, because they are not a "Clandestine Lodge", or are they? Depends on who you ask. Ain't that right, "brother".

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The church in Ethiopia is guarding it and have for several hundred years. OH, by the way, they're black. Strange, because they are not a "Clandestine Lodge", or are they? Depends on who you ask. Ain't that right, "brother".

I read the theory of the Ark ending up in Ethiopia but the story had too many flaws. The monks there could clear up everything if they would allow the object they call the Ark to be viewed.

Of course some here state that the Ark was taken to Mars via a templar space/time warp tunnel and then brought back and placed in a filthy water hole on oak island.....If the Ark could be hidden on Mars why bring it back and store it in a muddy hole?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread