New show about Knights Templar treasure

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
4 negative commentaries/doubts so far. From susanMN, boogeyman, Ibuyen, & JoeL.

But what the rest of the T'netters don't realize, is that those 4 are set up as shills. They know full well the accuracy of the clues and treasures. But have been sent to cast doubt, and dissuade others from searching for the certain treasures. No doubt they are sent from the Illuminati, freemasons, govt. etc.... to provide "cover". Cleverly masked/disguised as ordinary T'net poster/hobbyists. I smell a conspiracy at play !!

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Opps, how did my Tat show up here, pay no attention to it and don't Knights-templar-crusader-knight-tattoo-97994.jpg watch this show.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just a waste of time watching that crap...Scott W. can`t find his own butt with both hands,and now he`s got Berry
C. in the same shape .
It`s the same tripe over and over again...telling the same story so many times.

Gary

Last edited:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing I like about the show is the interesting places Wolter goes. Sometimes obsession drives people to discover great things. Who knows?

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I meant who knows if he'll accidentally stumble onto something interesting...not whether or not it's folly...

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was over in the Oak Island threads and I think I have a new theory. There are several, like Wolters, who seem to believe that everything that happened in Europe and the Americas between the years 900AD and 1800AD somehow involved the Templars; and that the Templars had a direct and continuous link from Hospitallers/Knights of St. John) right on up through the Norman conquest of England and was continuous with the modern version of the Masons (which was re-introduced in 1717). So my theory is that someone is trying to come up with a "Templars Were Everywhere" theory. Probably in the interest of producing documentaries for the History Channel instead of uncovering historical events. Pity.

There are an awful lot of holes in this "Grand Templar Unification Theory" that proposes the Templars did everything everywhere and gaps of centuries where, as far as I have read or know about, no connections have been proven. Sure, the Norse had settlements and camps in North America around 1,000 AD. Those have been found. But there is no evidence they shared the knowledge or there was Templar travel to the Americas. That has yet to be found.

And the supposition that Templars were trained in Asian martial arts? WTF? Where did that ever come from? They would have been pretty darned "martial" all on their own. The Mongols got as far as Moscow and Kiev in the 1300's and then ran up against the wall of Norse determination and were stopped. If the Templars were going to "buddy up" with anyone for battle tactics it was the Norse/Normans.

MY theory is that the spread of ideas and goods was not the Templars at all but the Norse. They'd start with offers to trade; and if that didn't work out then they went to raiding. We know they were everywhere from America to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran. You found a Templar Cross somewhere? Maybe what you found was trade goods raided from a monestary that ended up miles away in the cargo hold of a Longboat rather than the treasure cabin of a Templar operated ship. When they dissolved in 1300 AD the Templar goods were dispersed in trade or conquest and the "line" vanished until someone picked it up again in 1717, and tried to ravel together a fabricated history that made them seem more important than they were (are).

Remember Occam's Razor - look for the simple solution. Not the most convoluted, mystical, 40 pages of star chart drawings pseudo-science to find non-existent treasure.

viking_voyages_map_large.png

gmstreet

Jul 29, 2007
Elkins, West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 50/50 0n Wolters. Some of his points are valid in my eyes, yet others make me think he's another Jessie "the body" conspiricy nut. I believe the stuff about the Kennsington rune stone, but the 13 tribe of Isreal settling in an Illinois cave.... bhaw.. haww!! That treasure looked horribly fake.

Attachments

• burrow hole 2.png
    burrow hole 2.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom that's burned popcorn you smell.

Well I saw the first one, missed the second, may watch the next one since I can't get on here as much.

I'm figuring this is one of those FF deals where you have to pick out the truth in all the fiction, yes there were Templars....
Everything else is up to you.

Excuse me, gotta make more popcorn.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And these loopy shows do take you to interesting places.

You don't have to believe Merlin the Wizard made Stonehenge or the Nazca Lines were alien landing strips to be impressed with what they are.

Look at it this way: if 1,000 years from now some archaeologist pulls a miraculously preserved three-band Enfield made in London out of the dirt at Bull Run he may film a documentary on the British military presence in the US. That's the danger of putting significance on happenstance finds.

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been watching this show tonight. On Scott's America Unearthed show he was called a Forensic Geologist, now his new acting role on this new show, he is called a Knight's Of The Templar Historian. We should have a poll on how many times a Hooked X will show up on this seasons show.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Where do I sign up for someone to do a TV show? Seems everybody who's nobody has one, so why not me?

I could have Scott have a field day with me. Get it? field/scarecrow, oh never mind. I can see it now, "Hidden treasure of the Scarecrow"
Maybe make it a Halloween special.

I've got it all.

Bunch of stones stacked around my post, so we can tie in the Masons, and shadow signs when the sun is right.
The post itself is a cross or a T, so religion and Templer covered there.
My hat is from an old KKK hood, so got that covered.
Crow doo doo has gotten my glove on one hand stuck in the form of a W. Again, religion and Mason.
Got a couple of X's sewed on for eyes, so got the X and all seeing eye bit handled, Illuminati.
My nose is a triangle, so pyramids, ancient Egypt taken care of.
My mouth is a bunch of stitches crossing a long line, could be rail road, or telephone poles, or measurements.
One arm pointed down, one pointed up, so what am I pointing to?
Not to far from the Mason/Dixon line.
High School mascots in the area, Vikings, Indians, Mounties, Trojans, need I say more?
The well at the other end of the field tends to glow phosphorus sometimes at night. Takes care of the Ghost hunters.
Might even throw in that the last two owners of the old farm house have had mysterious deaths occur right after moving in.
Saw a UFO once, real close. One supposedly crashed nearby.
Got some deep ponds, so underwater hunts taken care of. Atlantis?
Did I mention 3 Dowsers have located Gold/Silver/Diamonds on the property, from a photo?
Or how bout the "Watchers" that guard certain parts of the land. Not the nicest folks you want to meet up with.
Got a Werewolf legend here, could be someone's confusing Big Foot for it. He comes around every once in a while. Doesn't say much, terrible poker player, and a mean drunk when he gets into the moonshine stills around here.

See you could have everyone of the "reality" hunters all show up and figure out where/what the treasure is.
And since none of them has ever found anything, I could let them look for a season or two, and then explain that the land is the treasure. And that would take care of the Occam's Razor thing, looking so hard for something that they miss what's right in front of them.
The land, home to coal, natural gas, and timber. :icon_thumleft:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, oh! You can interview me over a related corporate conspiracy to control our minds by food manipulation.

More than coincidence?

article-2122494-1264BAC8000005DC-867_468x476.jpg drsyn.jpg

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Dr. Syn, EXCELLENT POST ! Brought a smile to my face. Puts an accurate light on all the conspiracy theory and embellished treasure lore nonsense that's out there.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been watching this show tonight. On Scott's America Unearthed show he was called a Forensic Geologist, now his new acting role on this new show, he is called a Knight's Of The Templar Historian. We should have a poll on how many times a Hooked X will show up on this seasons show.
If I remember right his creds as a forensic geologist weren't exactly stellar. He was working as a concrete inspector to pay the bills & buy the toys. So I think they opted for historian now.

I'm waiting for the episode where he finds a Katana with a bent hilt and he proclaims it has to be Templar because it represents a hooked X. :laughing7: Gotta give him credit though, he has a real knack of explaining assumptions and I believes so they sound like it has to be a fact.......

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's comical how many times the same baloney gets repackaged and resold to an ever gullible consumer . This reminds me of
the Oak Island program a year ago, where they also were trying to sell us on a Knights Templar connection . Don't get me
wrong , I do believe there are a number of legit treasures out there - still hidden - but these shows are done in a very
insulting , and shoddy manner - they remind me of a Dan Brown novel . Like Jeff , I'll give it a miss !

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to detect the grassy knoll, if I can just find some way to connect Lee Harvey to the Templars.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread