Interesting Video called Pirate Treasure of the Knights Templar

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I just watched this video and it at least had some treasure. They brought up a silver bar that they believed belonged to Captain Kidd. It has what looks like a History channel logo on the bottom right, but also says A&E.
It has Scott Wolter from America Unearthed as well as Barry Clifford from the Whydah discovery. This video was first aired 09/26/2015.

I deleted this link as one of the members said it triggered a Virus alert for him. Mine was fine, but better safe than sorry.

If still interested, you can google it or PM me and I will send the link, ( at your own risk, just in case ).

Last edited:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Simon,,
But after what I heard about him digging somewhere on private property while looking for KGC treasure on the sly I kinda lost respect for him.
Although he does bring some interesting topics to the table at times.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
OOooooooo.....

got a virus notification when I clicked the link

BEWARE!!!!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Simon1, I agree with hitndahed. That show is all hollywood nonsense hype and ..... I question if they really found bars and such.

I too lost all respect for that Scott Wolter fellow. Some of the stories he profiles are EASILY debunked with a simple google search on the subject. And you would THINK they would research those alternative more-plausible explanations BEFORE they run around doing a show's topic. Instead of their silly Vikings and Romans were in Utah type notions.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
VIRUS, VIRUS, VIRUS

Rebooted and still getting the notification. Using Avast for virus protection.

DO NOT CLICK LINK

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon1, I agree with hitndahed. That show is all hollywood nonsense hype and ..... I question if they really found bars and such.

I too lost all respect for that Scott Wolter fellow. Some of the stories he profiles are EASILY debunked with a simple google search on the subject. And you would THINK they would research those alternative more-plausible explanations BEFORE they run around doing a show's topic. Instead of their silly Vikings and Romans were in Utah type notions.

I think it's the only way for him to keep pumping out shows. If he actually researched and debunked the stories he wouldnt have anything to pretend to search for.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I think it's the only way for him to keep pumping out shows. If he actually researched and debunked the stories he wouldnt have anything to pretend to search for.

Correct. It's playing off the inborn traight we all have to love a mystery, to fantasize about finding treasure, the mystical, etc..... If it were shows that did nothing except to confirm standard known history, and/or zero treasures, then no one would watch. Thus the shows grate on the nerves of anyone with an ounce of critical skeptical thinking.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the background on the guy, did not know that.
Was not aware of any virus, I run 2 Anti-Virus programs and nothing was detected. Since it seems this show is not credible and has triggered a "Virus" alert for Deepseeker ADS I will pull the link.
I use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as my main source then Avast.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from OAK ISLAND over to our newly formed FORUM > TREASURE HUNTING > TREASURE LEGENDS > THE KNIGHT'S TEMPLAR.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions