What REALLY happened to the wealth of Knights Templar

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So where did all the Templar Treasure go. I refuse to beleave that it was all taken by evil doers. There has got to be a group of good people doing good somewhere. I know the story doesn't end here. Good always win in the end !!!

Highmountain

Mar 31, 2004
New Mexico
Smithbrown said:
The Knights Templar were after all a religious order, with vows of chastity, so I am a little concerned in the legal claims of any descendent of a Grand Master, who, as af1733 has pointed out, would have been the mere custodian of any treasure, if it existed, rather than the owner.

Smithbrown

Strong valid point that removes a lot of chaff. KT treasure seems likely to have ended up in Scotland and Portugal, at least initially.

After that there's the usual dwindling comes from drunken descendants.

Jack

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
Vow of Chasity?

Yep
and a Vow of Poverty.

The Knights did not adhere to those Vows obviously
For you whom are not a Descendant, and attempt to detract from the statements of one who is, you are pretty much out of your freakin' arena kiddies.

The Knights not only were not impoverished, they were not celibate either, at least the Knights that came to this continent to retrieve the Treasures of Ophir that was last tapped into by King Solomon and King Hiram ( Phoenician King).

What you think you know about the Knights Templar sits outside the actual facts.
and has since their first days.
More then anything else,,,, they were tight lipped secret keepers.

If they did not stick to their vows of poverty,,,, would they stick to their vows of celibacy?

HELL NO !

The ancient city of Tyre was King Hirams Capital city
Tyre was as well the Strong Hold of the Knoghts Templar during the crusades.
They recovered the copper scrolls of King Hiram that gave the route to Ophir , during the Knights occupation of Tyre.

The Knights did in time come to the southwest of what is now called the united states, they did indeed find the caverns such as those like Victorio Peak, and they did recover some of the bars of silver and gold that King Solomons men had stored there.

This is simple to figure out the truth of, everything fits perfect, you just have to have the brains
to figure it out.

The topic title is what happened to the treasure,,,, right kiddies?

Here, this is what the Knights also discovered in the catacombs beneath the Royal Palace and ancient Library of Tyre.

First, that the Religions were False
Second, History of the Ancients as thought by their contempories
was also False.

What i find today by wtaching people
is that they are lost today as they have always been lost

There are still Kings and Queens ( English and Saudi come to mind, both involved in HIGH GREED)

Both write a false History.

All Governing Bodies are False
All religions are False

all Hope of FREEDOM is a lie.

6.6 billion slaves on one blue rock
and nobody to question their reality for them, not even themselves.

Now,
Believe what you will about the Knights Templar
Believe in Vows being Taken if you must
Believe that the United States Inteligence agencies do not torture innocent humans for the location of treasure

BELIEVE WHATEVER LIE YOUR SO CALLED AUTHORITES FEED YOU,,,, if you must.

I believe i'll sit back and watch you all eat each other in this next depression that we just entered into.

with a stroke of the pen,,, George Bush could have put a cap on oil prices just as
Jimmy Carter did back in 1977.

But, you believe in People who lie to you
so be it
You now have that liar you voted for...... and you now have what you deserve for your apathy.

good luck paying the bills now folks

see ya's
Rog'

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
well, you took your time in replying and I am not sure it was worth the wait.

Sorry, but in the old phrase, it is a wise child that knows its father. I am curious that you keep mentioning the male line- so who were the women providing all these babies?

And I am sorry, but the Knights Templar were bound by vows- you have provided no proof of any of your statements.

Smithbrown

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Smithbrown said:
well, you took your time in replying and I am not sure it was worth the wait.

Sorry, but in the old phrase, it is a wise child that knows its father. I am curious that you keep mentioning the male line- so who were the women providing all these babies?

And I am sorry, but the Knights Templar were bound by vows- you have provided no proof of any of your statements.

Smithbrown

Yeah, what he said.... :thumbsup:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
lol

Oh the DRAMA!!

Did you really just say:
For you whom are not a Descendant, and attempt to detract from the statements of one who is, you are pretty much out of your freakin' arena kiddies.
??

Hahahaha... You live in a grand illusion Rog. :tongue3:

Crazy Greek

Nov 12, 2007
Victoria, Texas
Detector(s) used
Viper Trident
I've been reading all this, with special attention being paid to all the vows supposedly taken by the KT and then just thrown away as "Naw...think I'll pass on that one" type attitude and then it suddenly hit me...........

There was one vow that hasn't been mentioned (I suppose, for obvious reasons) and that would be the KT's supposed vow of SILENCE (never to tell where the treasures of the KT are hidden).

Hummmm....guess if the nasty old government agents "stole the loot", that vow was thrown to the side too?

Question here is how could the government "agents" have stole the loot is "someone" didn't break that vow of SILENCE and TELL THEM where the hell it was located?

Just a thought. ;D

donethat

Greenie
Aug 21, 2008
Rog,

was your(or your dad's) claim at Victorio Peak or Hard Scrabble? It's been thirty years since I was at vicky peak and thanks to the internet, there's lots of new info and players. Just trying to catch up.

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Dog said:
Good one Aquanut!
LMAO....

Thom
OD

Aquanut, said " it's stashed on Oak Island "

Thom, Some people that are searching Oak Island do believe it's the Kinghts Templar Treasure.
There is some evidence to support this. But, you can be assured, They did not put all their "eggs"
in one basket.
HH Clayton

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
One cannot possibly use Roslyn Chapel as a possible Templar work as the chapel did not begin construction until some 150 years AFTER the dissolution of the Templar Order. None of the dates linking Rosslyn chapel to the Templars adds up, nor does the architecture of the building itself. The Templars were frugal in the extreme when it came to building their chapels and they employed a certain design style which not mimicked by other Orders. Rosslyn chapel should be enjoyed for what it is, a masterful work of archetecture and nothing else.
Your friend;
LAMAR

JakefaePa

Feb 20, 2009
Pa
Detector(s) used
Bountyhunter
Regardless i will post pics of Roslynn tomorrow if anyone would like , i was there several times.Its a little late now for all that.And yes..there is a KT link , old aerial photos show nearby woods that are forming the templer cross , not visable from the ground but came to light in modern times.
A lot of people believe the KT were at Bannockburn on the Scots side which explains the beating the English took that day.

Thing about Roslynn is it wasnt built all at one time , it was built over centuries and in fact was never finished.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Quite a lot of people believe it was Robert the Bruce's grasp of battle tactics which won Bannockburn. And there is no real evidence connecting the Knights Templars and Scotland, after their dissolution. But then this section is called Legends.

Smithbrown

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear NewtoPa;
My friend, photos are always welcomed and honored. I happen to profess a deep love of photography and in especially the recording of historical structures. By all means, please post photos of Roslyn chapel, as it is a magnificent structure and can be considered as an architectural masterpiece.

I do understand that in the Middle Ages until fairly recent times, buildings were constructed over a period of years, decades and some even centuries. La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain comes to mind immediately as perhaps the most outstanding existing example of Gothic architecture, even more pronounced that the cathedral of Notre Dame, in my humble opinion.

To reiterate further, the current Roslyn Chapel structure could not have been constructed by the Templars as the time frames do not coincide with one another. Please think of the situation for a moment and you will begin to understand, my friend. Permission to proceed with construction on the chapel was granted by Rome in 1446 and construction on the actual chapel structure began in 1456. The Templars were disolved as a Roman Catholic Order in 1312, some 134 years prior to the construction of Roslyn Chapel.

The Masonic imagery which may seen in the chapel has conclusively been proven to have been from the mid-1800s. The supposed connection between the Templars and the Freemasons has been explored exhaustively and to date there has never been a single scrap of evidence which validates this claim. That the Freemasons call themselves Templars in wholly incorrect and they have no right, nor permission, from the Holy See to do such, as the Templar Order was and still is, a Holy Roman Catholic Military Order. In light of this fact, the Holy See alone maintains the exclusive right of domain to the name The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, and the name Templars, and all various other names associated with the organization of the Templar Order.
Your friend;
LAMAR

JakefaePa

Feb 20, 2009
Pa
Detector(s) used
Bountyhunter
Thank you Lamar for excellent info , today i will look out my photo cds from Scotland and get you my best Roslynn pictures.
Smithbrown i will also include excerpts from history that mention why some think the Templers appeared that day in 1314 at bannockburn.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
In other to get to the very heart of the alleged Templar *treasure* we must first go back to the very beginning of their existance, when a small group of Frankish Christian knights, which included Hugh de Payens and his relative, Hugues de Saint-Omer, who had ventured to the Holy Land on pilgramage, and were charged by the Patriarch of Jerusalem, Warmund, to form an Order to defend the Christian trade routes against infidels. He told these knights to do this for remission of the sins they had committed earlier while in Europe and also in the Holy Lands. This small group of knights therefore took the classical three vows of the monks, that is, poverty, chastity and obedience.

Patriarch Warmund asked King Baldwin II of Jerusalem to donate land to these warriors monks, and so Baldwin II gave these knights a plot of land next to the Lords' Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem and and also part of an adjoining Royal Palace. This is where the legends of fantastic treasures begins at. The early European Christians thought that this palace was King Solomons' Temple, when in fact it was the al-Aqsa Mosque. Not knowing any better, these Frankish knights called themselves the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon, and the legend of the Templar name, and the Templar alleged treasures were born.

Modern archeologists and researchers have no doubts where the Templars were housed at in Jerusalem, as there are dozens of very accurate Crusader era maps of the Old City and as such, they are able to examine in detail the lives and deaths of these unique Christian soldier-monks. Using GPR it becomes obvious that the Templars did not embark on any wide scale digging within the walls of the al-Aqsa Mosque complex and there only exists two major digs undertaken while the Templars were in residence there, namely the digging of two new wells. The marvel of GPR technology permits us to *see* beneath the soil with such accuracy that we are able to pinpoint graves and even areas which were used for gardening and farming. The accuracy of the instrumentation is such that it has proven conclusively that the al-Aqsa Mosque was built over the ruins of the Byzantine church called Church of Our Lady which had been constructed around 530AD by Emperor Justinian and had an elaborate mosiac floor.

Beneath the foundations of the Church of Our Lady there exists only smooth floors, which lends credence to the widespread belief that the al-Aqsa mosque was possibly built on top of the ruins of the storehouses of King Solomons' Temple, which legend tells us ran along the entire Southern wall of the Temple Mount.

And so, without King Solomons' Temple as a backdrop for the Templar tale, the myths and legends surrounding the Templar treasure troves quickly dissolve into thin air, however countless authors have continued to perpetuate the myth that the Templars wealth and influence started with the discovery of the most holy of all lost Christian relics buried in King Solomons' Temple, including the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
Rog ya old goat. Email me to whom is close to garnishing the unwanted attention.

I will say this to all. I have read roge's words and had a chat or two with him.
And i will say he is dead on as i have seent he proof in the rock...
And if you start with the biblical tale of the journey to Ophir....it all falls into line.

DW

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Leones Corazon;
Are you posting on the right topic, my friend? I am thoroughly confused by your rather cryptic response and I would beg that if it were too much trouble for you to please clarify your statement. Please forgive me in advance for any and all inconvience this may cause you.
Your friend;
LAMAR

JakefaePa

Feb 20, 2009
Pa
Detector(s) used
Bountyhunter
Sorry i didnt make it back with pics today , it was my ladys birthday.Ill dig the disk out in the very next day or two. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread