DOES A BURIED TREASURE EMITS ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION/ENERGY???

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After watching the Program on quantum Physics

Last night on Starz, titled "What the ....Do We Know ",

IF by any chance They Know what Their Talking about.

I now believe Anything is Possable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

A) Now you have it, You are right. I personally go for the Holistic Universe thingie, it tends to explain many things that are considered para-normal by present science.

Jose de La Mancha ( Iitlt windils) & Shibboleths

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Gold is an element of different radioactive isotope that produces different kinds of radiation. The emission of radiation from gold is called decay where alpha particles and gamma rays are emitted or capture electron with a specific energy that depends on known radioisotopes of gold. Alpha particles contain protons and neutrons that come from the nucleus of an atom. Gamma rays are a type of ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION that results from a redistribution of electric charge within a nucleus.
E=MC2, the famous equation of Einstein says that mass is proportional to energy, explain this fact by saying that the mass that is lost in such a decay is converted into kinetic energy carried away by the decay products. This answers the question whether gold produces ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION and FORCE that activates the dowsing rod.
Please don?t be confused, when I say dowsing, I do not mean the common dowsing most people know. This dowsing equipment does not have any metal on it. This instrument conveys energy from buried gold to the dowser or from the dowser to buried gold.
How this thing does works? That is another story?

Angel

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is radioactive? I didn't know that.

- Carl

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting Gold Facts:

Gold is 2x heavier than lead and 19x heavier than water

An estimated 9,000 tons of gold have been taken from the earth in recorded history

Radioactive gold is used in the treatment of some cancers.
(I'm sure it was MADE radioactive, for this use)

South Africa provides 50% of the worlds gold

If all the gold mined over the last 6,000 years were gathered and melted down, it would form a cube with sides of no more than 20 yards.

Nearly all of the gold found during the past 6,000 years is still in use.

Gold is resistant to corosion; it will never rust or tarnish.

An ounce of gold can be hammered into a 100 square foot sheet.

Gold is completely recyclable.

The total amount of gold ever mined is 3.8 billion ounces. More than half of that has been since 1850.

Gold is the most ductile and malliable of all metals. One ounce can be drawn into a wire that stretches five miles.

Source: Gold Prospectors Magazine

BY THE WAY, An Intresting Note :
Jewelry: Some gold used to encapsulate radium and radon for medical purposes was improperly reprocessed and entered the market as radioactive rings and other types of gold jewelry. Some imported cloisonn? being glazed with uranium oxide exceeds U.S. limits.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Element gold has 54 known Isotopes where mass number range from 171 to 205; and half life from microseconds to less than an hour. Decay modes are alpha decay, proton emission, electron capture, beta decay and others.
Transfer of energy:
During the development of communication, telephone companies are using big bundles of electromagnetic wires to transmit data, information for communication and other purposes. all are pure metals...plus insulation of course...
But when new material entered the scene...a non conducting material which we presently called FIBER OPTIC a thin transparent fiber of glass or plastic that are enclosed by a less refractive material that transmit light by internal reflection, changes the field of technology at present. 100 years ago during the early stage of communication, if one man will say that voice or any transmission can be done through plastics, he will be branded he is from outer space, or nut, and other names which they feel suitable for him. We all know why and we might agree with them because our mind is very limited to what other possibilities may exist. But now at present, everything is possible...
About Dowsing...The question is... Why they can't provide proof about dowsing? These are my theories:
1. The word DOWSING was used and being used to suits the purpose of the user.
2. No one or very few investigated the science and principles involve how it works.
3. other are capitalizing the word dowsing for money making purposes.
4. The word dowsing was misused for quite a long time.
5. Very few individual are experimenting about dowsing but are afraid to be ridiculed about their findings.
6. It was coined to some sort of religious purposes.

These are some of the reasons why dowsing at present still considered as TABOO...

fOOD FOR THOUGH... COPPER WIRE AND PLASTIC ....can perform same specific functions...HOW? That is another story..

Angel

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Question.While I was a premed, I performed many experiments with self and regular hypnosis. One of which was outstanding, in fact I was going to use it as my thesis. It involved "controlled" one way telepathy.

I haven.t the slightest interest as to whether Science has proved it impossible or not. The experiments proved to MY personal satisfaction, that it does exist This was under controlled conditions.

My question is how much power is required /generated to transmit a thought across a room of 40 ft? Obviously no antennae etc., were involved.

How would one go about measuring it?

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

Z

ZumbroKid

Karl Miller said:
kaloy said:
IF A BURIED TREASURE EMITS ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION/ENERGY THEN I ASSUME THAT ACCURATE DETECTION BEGINS WITH KNOWING THE WAVELENGTH OF THE SIGNAL. IS THERE ANY GADGET SO FAR THAT OPERATES OR ASSOCIATED WITH THIS KIND OF 'WEIRD' IDEA???

Does a buried treasure emit a form of electromagnetic radiation or energy?

In the strictest sense of the word electromagnetic; No, a buried treasure does not emit electromagnetic radiation or energy.

In truth ---Electromagnetic waves are produced by the motion of electrically charged particles. These waves are also called "electromagnetic radiation" because they radiate from the electrically charged particles. They travel through empty space as well as through air and other substances.

Scientists have observed that electromagnetic radiation has a dual "personality." Besides acting like waves, it acts like a stream of particles (called "photons") that have no mass. The photons with the highest energy correspond to the shortest wavelengths.

There is nothing to suggest that a buried treasure would contain electrically charged particles in motion.? Hence, no radiation.? But, for the moment, let's say a buried treasure could produce some type of miniscule radiation wave.? There is a much bigger problem these waves must overcome, before they could be useful in tracking down the subject treasure.? That problem has to do with the energy required to propagate an electromagnetic wave through various mediums, and is commonly called The Inverse Square Law.

In essence; The intensity of an electromagnetic wave observed from a source of constant intrinsic strength falls off as the square of the distance from the object.?

With this in mind... A buried treasure would need to be generating the same amount of power, and have an efficient antenna system, as an ordinary commercial radio transmitter (in order to be detected thousands of yards or miles from the source).

There is nothing about a buried treasure to suggest this could happen.

>Karl<
Is this not a contradiction? Proton,and electron have charges, neutrons do not. The scienticific community have proven this.

Z

ZumbroKid

Alos as for needing an antena, objects in space that are studied due to the radio waves they emit. Do not have antena. This simple fact proves one who mispels can make more sence! ;)

Bill

Mar 19, 2003
Cocoa Beach
FOR REALDE TAYOPA

A thought is energy that causes neurons in the brain to fire in certain patterns. That firing produces tiny currents along definite paths in the brain cortex that can be picked up with sensitive instruments through electrodes on the surface of the skull. This thought that starts out very tiny will or can develop into a full blown thought producing at least a 70 millivolt potential somewhere in the cortex. It fires the first neuron, which in turn causes others to fire in a certain sequence. In this universe, no energy is lost. If we can pick up the current produced by the thought outside of the head, it means that the energy of that thought was sent in the form of electromagnetic waves, and at the velocity of light into the environment. Since energy can?t be destroyed, that thought remains in the universe, and might or might not impinge on someone for whom it was created.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you ever have one of your hypnosis experiments go terribly wrong, and you simply never came out of the trance??.

:(

>Karl<

A HI my friend Karl, contrary to popular belief, that never happens, the problem is to keep a subject under long enough, hehrhe

If an amateur loses contact, the subject just sleeps peacefully on for a bit, then wakes up as from a normal nap.

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills ) & Shibboleths

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When younger and more esoterically focused I would medicate, I mean meditate for hours after ingesting spiritual herbs

Q) ?? But were you supposed to concentrate on "Victorias Secrets?"? I didn't know that, shees learn something new daily.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My years of tutorialship under the Great Inca Sorcerer Maze

Q) YOU KNEW HIM ALSO ? SHEEHS IMPRRESSED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

? I mean meditation one can find treasures that even modern technology cannot detect.

a) Hm, fascniating idea, glad that you thought of it..
~~~~~~~

Adrift in Paradise, Cap Z.

Q) Are you a Muslim also ? Love their idea of Paradise? sigh.
~~~~~~~

Jose de La Mancha? ( I itlt windmills )? & pointy hats

C

Capt. Buzzkill

8)

Whoa!! CAPT Z.....gimme some of what you got brother and get this Christmas party started.

CB

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOR REALDE TAYOPA

A thought is energy that causes neurons in the brain to fire in certain patterns. That firing produces tiny currents along definite paths in the brain cortex that can be picked up with sensitive instruments through electrodes on the surface of the skull. This thought that starts out very tiny will or can develop into a full blown thought producing at least a 70 millivolt potential somewhere in the cortex. It fires the first neuron, which in turn causes others to fire in a certain sequence. In this universe, no energy is lost. If we can pick up the current produced by the thought outside of the head, it means that the energy of that thought was sent in the form of electromagnetic waves, and at the velocity of light into the environment. Since energy can?t be destroyed, that thought remains in the universe, and might or might not impinge on someone for whom it was created.
~~~~~

A) I agree with you Bill, I did mention this device some time ago? - according to my understanding of the Holistic Universe, it never stops and exists simultaneously and instantly through out the Universe - fascinating.

What I was referring to, is an extrenal device to receive & measure these thought waves. As I understand it, they have attached such a device to a so called "recever" and managed to record a definite spike or pulse? precisely when a supposed message was sent.

This would tend to show that some form of energy did pass between the sender and the receiver.

I am sure that many of you have had the unpleasant experience of intering? a room in which a violent argument or fight had just occurred and immediately felt tension or stress. How or why???

Joose de La Mancha ( I tilt windlls )

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8)

Whoa!! CAPT Z.....gimme some of what you got brother and get this Christmas party started.

CB
Q) DO YOU THINK THAT WE CAN PATENT THAT CAPT? Maybe even get an exclusive distributorship?

JOSE DE LA MANCHA

C

Capt. Buzzkill

;)
..and this only gets better.

Capt. Z is in charge of diversions...just to keep the "man" at bey....while we swoop in with plan A and get the treasure.

Santa has got nothin' on us...

CB

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
"In truth ---Electromagnetic waves are produced by the motion of electrically charged particles. These waves are also called "electromagnetic radiation" because they radiate from the electrically charged particles. They travel through empty space as well as through air and other substances."
"Scientists have observed that electromagnetic radiation has a dual "personality." Besides acting like waves, it acts like a stream of particles (called "photons") that have no mass. The photons with the highest energy correspond to the shortest wavelengths."

Gamma rays are a type of ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION that results from a redistribution of electric charge within a nucleus. A photon emitted by a radioactive substance, and element gold has 54 known Isotopes where mass number range from 171 to 205; and half life from microseconds to less than an hour. Decay modes are alpha decay, proton emission, electron capture, beta decay and others.

"There is nothing to suggest that a buried treasure would contain electrically charged particles in motion. Hence, no radiation. But, for the moment, let's say a buried treasure could produce some type of miniscule radiation wave. There is a much bigger problem these waves must overcome, before they could be useful in tracking down the subject treasure. That problem has to do with the energy required to propagate an electromagnetic wave through various mediums, and is commonly called The Inverse Square Law."

It seems that derive principles and laws, regarding the statement above, changes depending on the palce where the object is. As I have studied in my elementary physics, ALL MATTERS are composed of never ending motion of electrons protons etc.

Angel

Z

ZumbroKid

FreetwoDtect said:
Karl Miller said:
kaloy said:
IF A BURIED TREASURE EMITS ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION/ENERGY THEN I ASSUME THAT ACCURATE DETECTION BEGINS WITH KNOWING THE WAVELENGTH OF THE SIGNAL. IS THERE ANY GADGET SO FAR THAT OPERATES OR ASSOCIATED WITH THIS KIND OF 'WEIRD' IDEA???

Does a buried treasure emit a form of electromagnetic radiation or energy?

In the strictest sense of the word electromagnetic; No, a buried treasure does not emit electromagnetic radiation or energy.

In truth ---Electromagnetic waves are produced by the motion of electrically charged particles. These waves are also called "electromagnetic radiation" because they radiate from the electrically charged particles. They travel through empty space as well as through air and other substances.

Scientists have observed that electromagnetic radiation has a dual "personality." Besides acting like waves, it acts like a stream of particles (called "photons") that have no mass. The photons with the highest energy correspond to the shortest wavelengths.

There is nothing to suggest that a buried treasure would contain electrically charged particles in motion.? Hence, no radiation.? But, for the moment, let's say a buried treasure could produce some type of miniscule radiation wave.? There is a much bigger problem these waves must overcome, before they could be useful in tracking down the subject treasure.? That problem has to do with the energy required to propagate an electromagnetic wave through various mediums, and is commonly called The Inverse Square Law.

In essence; The intensity of an electromagnetic wave observed from a source of constant intrinsic strength falls off as the square of the distance from the object.?

With this in mind... A buried treasure would need to be generating the same amount of power, and have an efficient antenna system, as an ordinary commercial radio transmitter (in order to be detected thousands of yards or miles from the source).

There is nothing about a buried treasure to suggest this could happen.

>Karl<
Is this not a contradiction? Proton,and electron have charges, neutrons do not. The scienticific community have proven this.
;D Anyone else see the major error?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions