Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: DOES A BURIED TREASURE EMITS ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION/ENERGY???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    815 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: DOES A BURIED TREASURE EMITS ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION/ENERGY???

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    Actually, I am asking questions because I think this could work.
    I understand about dampeners, but do dampeners (earth) change the freq., if size/shape is not changed?
    If any part of the resonating item is firmly restricted then, yes, the frequency can be altered.

Back to the Window Example... lay the window horizontal, like a table top, supported by the outer frame... it will have a certain resonant frequency. Throw some sand on the glass.... the sand will dampen the resonance but will have little effect on frequency. But if you firmly restrict the center of the glass pane (using, say, a center support post) then the frequency will change radically.

The real problem is getting items with a high mass-to-surface area ratio to vibrate at all. Window panes are easy; coins are not. Bury the coin, and the problem gets hard in a really bad way.

- Carl
    I believe it, therefore it is true.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    815 times

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    Hey Carl.. I have question? I send out a resonant frequency to a gold bar and it goes to the bar and keeps going. I then send another of resonant frequency to the gold bar and it stops at the gold bar. I don't understand this at all......Art
    How do you know you are sending out a resonant frequency? What determined the frequency you chose? How do you know whether it keeps going, or stops?

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    1062 times

You know how I detect resonant frequencies. I like it when the signal stops at the object. I just don't know why some stop and others don't.....Art

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    815 times

You know how I detect resonant frequencies. I like it when the signal stops at the object. I just don't know why some stop and others don't.....Art
    It's possible I might know, but other folks reading this thread might not... so it probably would be useful to everyone, if you explained how you determined the frequency you used, how you know it is actually resonating the target, and how you know whether it keeps going, or stops. This likely will involve an explanation of what equipment you are using to measure the resonance.

- Carl

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1062 times

I use two brass L-Rods. The unit that I paid $252 for transmit's at 3.025 MHZ and stops at the target. The other unit is a $19 walkie-talkie whose signal goes to the target and keeps going. I won't tell you the Mfg. as I don't promote any of them. I don't want to discuss the use of L-rods as there is a forum for that. Just wanted to get your thoughts on why these signals do this....Art

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    815 times

I use two brass L-Rods. The unit that I paid $252 for transmit's at 3.025 MHZ and stops at the target. The other unit is a $19 walkie-talkie whose signal goes to the target and keeps going. I won't tell you the Mfg. as I don't promote any of them. I don't want to discuss the use of L-rods as there is a forum for that. Just wanted to get your thoughts on why these signals do this....Art
    Well, the technique you're using is dowsing, and not geophysics, so your question probably belongs in the Dowsing forum, and not the Geophysics forum. Nevertheless, I'll respond here...

So, how do you know that you are transmitting 3.025MHz? Have you verified the signal with a instrument that does not involve dowsing? How do you know the signal is even reaching the target? Have you verified it with a instrument that does not involve dowsing? How do you know the target is resonating? Have you verified it with a instrument that does not involve dowsing?

I will suggest that 1) your signal is not doing what you believe it to be doing, and 2) your dowsing rods are not doing what you believe them to be doing. I strongly suspect that, in a properly conducted test that eliminates your knowledge of the target and the state of the transmitter, you would find that things are not working the way you believe them to be working. You owe it to yourself to make every attempt to prove yourself wrong, but doing so takes a whole lot more resolve than just accepting the illusions you get with dowsing.

- Carl

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1062 times

I guess I will have to find out for myself. ..Art

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    815 times

I guess I will have to find out for myself. ..Art
    Unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen.

faster_frank

Hey Carl! I s that really you in that photo? LOL

Do you have the book "Encyclopedia of Physics"? In it on page 831 it talks about nuclear magnetic resonance and how Nuclear magnetci Resonance (NMR) is the effect of a resonant rotaing (or alternating) magnetic field, imposed at right angles to a typically much larget satic field, to perturb the orientation of the nuclear magnetic moments. thsi is what is behind the proton magnetometer.

Furthur down the page, it discusses the "nuclear gyromagnetic ratio y. And y is found to have a different characteristic value for each nuclear species, varying from the largest value, y/2pie=42.5774 kHz/mT for the proton to the smallets, y/2pie= 0.72919 kHz for Au (Gold). And that Nuclear momemts are fundamentally quantum objects.
    So maybe a device cold be devised based around this frequency for gold? I don't know, Maybe some food for thought.
    Frank

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    32143 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

After watching the Program on quantum Physics

Last night on Starz, titled "What the ....Do We Know ",

IF by any chance They Know what Their Talking about.

I now believe Anything is Possable.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11805 times

After watching the Program on quantum Physics

Last night on Starz, titled "What the ....Do We Know ",

IF by any chance They Know what Their Talking about.

I now believe Anything is Possable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

A) Now you have it, You are right. I personally go for the Holistic Universe thingie, it tends to explain many things that are considered para-normal by present science.

Jose de La Mancha ( Iitlt windils) & Shibboleths
    arti likes this.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Jul 2005
    4 times

Gold is an element of different radioactive isotope that produces different kinds of radiation. The emission of radiation from gold is called decay where alpha particles and gamma rays are emitted or capture electron with a specific energy that depends on known radioisotopes of gold. Alpha particles contain protons and neutrons that come from the nucleus of an atom. Gamma rays are a type of ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION that results from a redistribution of electric charge within a nucleus.
    E=MC2, the famous equation of Einstein says that mass is proportional to energy, explain this fact by saying that the mass that is lost in such a decay is converted into kinetic energy carried away by the decay products. This answers the question whether gold produces ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION and FORCE that activates the dowsing rod.
    Please don?t be confused, when I say dowsing, I do not mean the common dowsing most people know. This dowsing equipment does not have any metal on it. This instrument conveys energy from buried gold to the dowser or from the dowser to buried gold.
    How this thing does works? That is another story?

Angel
    THE BEST KEPT SECRET IS WAVED UNDER OUR NOSES SO THAT WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...ANGEL

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    815 times

Gold is radioactive? I didn't know that.

- Carl

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    32143 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Interesting Gold Facts:

Gold is 2x heavier than lead and 19x heavier than water

An estimated 9,000 tons of gold have been taken from the earth in recorded history

Radioactive gold is used in the treatment of some cancers.
    (I'm sure it was MADE radioactive, for this use)

South Africa provides 50% of the worlds gold

If all the gold mined over the last 6,000 years were gathered and melted down, it would form a cube with sides of no more than 20 yards.

Nearly all of the gold found during the past 6,000 years is still in use.

Gold is resistant to corosion; it will never rust or tarnish.

An ounce of gold can be hammered into a 100 square foot sheet.

Gold is completely recyclable.

The total amount of gold ever mined is 3.8 billion ounces. More than half of that has been since 1850.

Gold is the most ductile and malliable of all metals. One ounce can be drawn into a wire that stretches five miles.

Source: Gold Prospectors Magazine

BY THE WAY, An Intresting Note :
    Jewelry: Some gold used to encapsulate radium and radon for medical purposes was improperly reprocessed and entered the market as radioactive rings and other types of gold jewelry. Some imported cloisonn? being glazed with uranium oxide exceeds U.S. limits.

Jul 2005
    4 times

Element gold has 54 known Isotopes where mass number range from 171 to 205; and half life from microseconds to less than an hour. Decay modes are alpha decay, proton emission, electron capture, beta decay and others.
    Transfer of energy:
    During the development of communication, telephone companies are using big bundles of electromagnetic wires to transmit data, information for communication and other purposes. all are pure metals...plus insulation of course...
    But when new material entered the scene...a non conducting material which we presently called FIBER OPTIC a thin transparent fiber of glass or plastic that are enclosed by a less refractive material that transmit light by internal reflection, changes the field of technology at present. 100 years ago during the early stage of communication, if one man will say that voice or any transmission can be done through plastics, he will be branded he is from outer space, or nut, and other names which they feel suitable for him. We all know why and we might agree with them because our mind is very limited to what other possibilities may exist. But now at present, everything is possible...
    About Dowsing...The question is... Why they can't provide proof about dowsing? These are my theories:
    1. The word DOWSING was used and being used to suits the purpose of the user.
    2. No one or very few investigated the science and principles involve how it works.
    3. other are capitalizing the word dowsing for money making purposes.
    4. The word dowsing was misused for quite a long time.
    5. Very few individual are experimenting about dowsing but are afraid to be ridiculed about their findings.
    6. It was coined to some sort of religious purposes.

These are some of the reasons why dowsing at present still considered as TABOO...

fOOD FOR THOUGH... COPPER WIRE AND PLASTIC ....can perform same specific functions...HOW? That is another story..

Angel

THE BEST KEPT SECRET IS WAVED UNDER OUR NOSES SO THAT WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...ANGEL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links