Looking for Kokoweef info

Keystone

Sep 25, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Hello all,
I am looking for anyone with solid information reguarding kokoweef mountian and the surrounding areas such as documents/maps. I have been researching the area and stories for the past 3 years and have a few maps and made couple of trips to the mountian itself. Anyone who would like to discuss this topic or have anything to contribute please send me a message. The picture below was taken by myself and was at kokoweef mountain. the Name E. P. Dorr is carved in the cement barrel, for anyone who knows who Earl Dorr is this might be very interesting to see. I am posting this in all seriousness any help would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone who would like to make a trip out get in contact with me and send me a message. HH to all!

Attachments

• Cemented barrel with E.P. Dorr\'s name engraved on it, found by dynamited entrance 2.JPG
    Cemented barrel with E.P. Dorr\'s name engraved on it, found by dynamited entrance 2.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 668

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact Larry Hahn at Hahns surplus store on Lake Mead Blvd in N. Las Vegas.

You will find maps, info and you can meet the man, Larry Hahn, who operates the mining activities on in and around the Kokoweef.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread