Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Sep 2005
    Las Vegas, NV

Looking for Kokoweef info

Hello all,
    I am looking for anyone with solid information reguarding kokoweef mountian and the surrounding areas such as documents/maps. I have been researching the area and stories for the past 3 years and have a few maps and made couple of trips to the mountian itself. Anyone who would like to discuss this topic or have anything to contribute please send me a message. The picture below was taken by myself and was at kokoweef mountain. the Name E. P. Dorr is carved in the cement barrel, for anyone who knows who Earl Dorr is this might be very interesting to see. I am posting this in all seriousness any help would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone who would like to make a trip out get in contact with me and send me a message. HH to all!

Aug 2005
    Fisher Gold Bug
    266 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Looking for Kokoweef info

Contact Larry Hahn at Hahns surplus store on Lake Mead Blvd in N. Las Vegas.

You will find maps, info and you can meet the man, Larry Hahn, who operates the mining activities on in and around the Kokoweef.

us
    Jan 2006
    High Desert of California
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Looking for Kokoweef info

Hi Keystone.

If you check out the caving section of e-Adventure ( www.e-adventure.net ) you will find a list of magazine and other articles that you can check out. There are also a couple photos.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links