Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    us
    Nov 2005
    Norfolk, VA
    Whites Spectrum XLT/White's Prizm 5
    4 times

Re: If You Had Total Freedom To Hunt Anywhere--Where Would You Hunt?

TreasureWriter: Chronicles of a Treasure Hunter
    http://www.treasurewriter.com
    Follow Me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/treasurewriter

us
    Sgt Jim ................................... "Prince of Pennies"

Sep 2005
    Chillin' in the Panhandle (Leon County)
    Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
    12 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I'd take a whirlwind tour of all the wild west ghost towns and abandoned mining camps. Or maybe Port Royal, Tortuga or even Dunkerque for pirate booty. But then again, wasn't Blackbeard a resident of Bath, NC?? That's even closer!
    We are slaves of the law so that we might be free. -Cicero

THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WAS NOT A CURE FOR AMERICA'S PROBLEMS, IT WAS A SYMPTOM OF THE DISEASE!!!!

Kentucky Kache

Now, there is some old wells. Thanks.

Oddfello

I travel down to my brothers in Va. from my home here in Pa, once or twice a year and would just love to stop and hunt all those places I see on the way like Fort Fredrick and the multitude of CW battlefields on the way. He hunts as well and we often talk about all the things that will just rot in the ground in those places never to be seen by us. He lives and works in the Tech sector of Va and it's a shame that many of the old sites there are being turned over to developers and paved over. Such great pieces of history never to be seen.

That aside and more treasue-hunting then MDing I would love to be able to hunt and explore along WWII supply routes in the Atlantic. The amount of stuff lying at the bottom of the ocean in U-Boat hunting grounds is mind-boggling.

Looking for my First Buried Chest...LOL

Oct 2005
    Virginia Beach, VA
    3 times

Gee where do I start I live in Virginia.Lets see there's Yorktown Battlefirld........and so on down the list of Battlefields. I have a buddy that works in the grounds dept at Yorktown. He said they catch people all the time and it is a very large fine. Besides there are plenty of non protected battlefields around here. So lets keep it legal please. Rather we agree or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It's only a dream until you find that pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

us
    Oct 2005
    Northern, Michigan
    willow stick
    143 times
    eating

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCharlieM
    Gee where do I start I live in Virginia.Lets see there's Yorktown Battlefirld........and so on down the list of Battlefields. I have a buddy that works in the grounds dept at Yorktown. He? said they catch people all the time and it is a very large fine. Besides there are plenty of non protected battlefields around here. So lets keep it legal please. Rather we agree or not.
    Yes, the battlefields can not be beat. I've never had this pleasure but it's my goal to do one soon.

Also, some of the biggest finds TODAY are being made NEAR the protected battle parks. I know people who are making a killing as far as several miles from actual protected sites.
    "Everything is an anomaly" Michigan Badger

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links