Kokoweef

copperpot

Mar 17, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Copperpot,

I already have everything available to the public, and a crap-ton that is not. I have a very good idea of exactly where it MAY be. I have a good friend that lives year round in Tumacacori. He told me it is currently too dangerous to spend much time out in those mountains. The only people there are Border Patrol, Drug Mules, and American Bandits that rob the drug mules. At the confluence of Peck and Javelina Canyons is where Border Patrol Officer Bryan Terry was murdered in the gunfight with the Mexicans carrying those "Fast and Furious" illegally bought weapons.

I won't go out there till things cool down a bit. Too many other places to go without worrying about getting into a gunfight.

Mike

What if this person felt they knew where the treasure was located, and it was a 90% chance that the info was correct. Would you risk it and go for it?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I guess the answer is no.

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe there searching in the wrong places in the kokoweef thats way there is no yet finding of the mines can you picture the kokoweef peak and post it here my friends waiting for your reply my friends

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread