Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lost Underground River of Gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2006
    Los Angeles
    Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
    53 times

Re: Lost Underground River of Gold

I tried dowsing the river and was able to find it and follow it south through
    Interstate 10 and farther on South. I wasn't dowsing for gold, just the river.
    I am not experienced enough to make claims for my dowsing, but I did take
    an experienced water dowser with me later and he confirmed 3 underground
    rivers along the 10. He also told me that 2 of them were carrying gold.
    I am not tooting my horn, just adding my two cents. Incidentally at that
    point the dowser told me one of the rivers was approx 1200 feet down.
    I have actually seen this dowser work for pay and be right on every time.
    For what it is worth, try all your options.
    Rich

May 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Wow, I think I actually met this guy a couple years ago in San Diego... I was there visiting family when a friend suggested I go check out a Treasure Hunters of San Diego meet and this guy was there I think. Not positive it was the same guy of course but he was pretty obsessed with the Kokoweef legend and what he told me about it is in line with what this guy posted here. He was rather... Eccentric lol

Even so he had some fairly convincing arguments, now I wish I'd pressed him for more info. In any case I live in Washington state so it's not easy for me to investigate this legend. I'm transferring to California for college after I get my transfer degree though so I'd like to do some investigation before I move to Japan after graduation.

I guess you could try a Treasure Hunters of San Diego meeting and see if you can find this guy if you want to know more of what he claims to know, who knows he might be there.

th
    Nov 2010
    Thailand/Europe/California
    Excalibur 2 1000
    192 times
    Were the one gallon jars filled with gold or black sand, can anyone even lift that much gold, and to have a whole trailer full of jars is quite a bit

May 2014
    For those interested, there is a share holders meeting scheduled for June 12014 at the mine site, additional information is available...you may contact me at gambitbandit@gmail.com

Those interested may contact Larry Hahn at Hahn's Military Surplus in Las Vegas.
    Last edited by GambitBandit; Jun 04, 2014 at 02:14 AM.

Oct 2013
    13 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GambitBandit View Post
    For those interested, there is a share holders meeting scheduled for June 12014 at the mine site, additional information is available...you may contact me at gambitbandit@gmail.com

Those interested may contact Larry Hahn at Hahn's Military Surplus in Las Vegas.
    To discuss....what exactly? Treasure hunting involves enough cryptic messages. Why do you feel the need to spam this meeting with cryptic posts?
    Oroblanco likes this.

May 2014
    They hold a shareholders meeting every year to discuss the latest developments in the excavation of kokoweef. The latest information deals with underground radar discoveries and what they expect to find by the beginning of the new year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links