24k gold nugget carved into a strange looking kind of creature.

T

tulecanyon

i hope i did not post garbage.
historically, many cultures have occupied the bisbee era. bisbee is a polymetalic mineral deposit. i once found a piece of native copper in bisbee. it was shaped like a splash from smelter pour onto a rail track.

the apache dropped down into the bisbee era from mule pass, and camped on the flats up above the tunnel above town.

pancho villa was in the area (he attacked naco several times)

the san pedro had travelers from mesoamerica using it as a highway for no one know how many centurys.

it is a wonder that the spaniards missed the copper and gold deposits of bisbee.

then there was the "hippie era" in bisbee. many strange and wonderful pieces of art were relocated to the arizona border.

.o2

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
DigEmAll said:
Having lived in this exact area for about the last 6 years.... there is NO PLACE there where nobody has been... illegal trash is everywhere, and places nobody goes is where they go to hide from agents looking for them. Too, I have been in most of those places also! LOL
Hello Dig. Long time no see. Good to see you are back at TN. :thumbsup:

Hardy

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2006
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
I THINK HE"S TELLING A TRUE STORY , HEY I DUG UP A UFO THAT READ BETWEEN A DIME AND A HALF DOLLAR ON MY VDI :tongue3: IT TOOK ME 5 WEEKS TO DIG OUT COMPLETELY, THEN A LITTLE GREEN MAN POPED HIS HEAD OUT AND THANK'ED ME FOR GETTING HIM UNSTUCK !

dex378

Dec 1, 2007
Foxboro, Massachussetts
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I guess we can conclude that this post is garbage. The poster hasn't replied to any questions nor has he made any posts since this one. So much for monkey nugget statue things from the desert.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a32deuce said:
Not...... It is in California between Barstow and Vegas.
ah so that road was a pit stop for the Barstow to Vegas race. 1973 i believe

TomB

Nov 16, 2007
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Metrotech 220 and Minelab X-Terra-70
tulecanyon said:
i hope i did not post garbage.
historically, many cultures have occupied the bisbee era. bisbee is a polymetalic mineral deposit. i once found a piece of native copper in bisbee. it was shaped like a splash from smelter pour onto a rail track.

the apache dropped down into the bisbee era from mule pass, and camped on the flats up above the tunnel above town.

pancho villa was in the area (he attacked naco several times)

What in the hell did you just say............??????????????????????????TomB
the san pedro had travelers from mesoamerica using it as a highway for no one know how many centurys.

it is a wonder that the spaniards missed the copper and gold deposits of bisbee.

then there was the "hippie era" in bisbee. many strange and wonderful pieces of art were relocated to the arizona border.

.o2

T

tulecanyon

are you claiming pancho villa never attacked naco?

this place is amusing.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hardy said:
I THINK HE"S TELLING A TRUE STORY , HEY I DUG UP A UFO THAT READ BETWEEN A DIME AND A HALF DOLLAR ON MY VDI :tongue3: IT TOOK ME 5 WEEKS TO DIG OUT COMPLETELY, THEN A LITTLE GREEN MAN POPED HIS HEAD OUT AND THANK'ED ME FOR GETTING HIM UNSTUCK !
Mint reply :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just when I get the voices in my head to either shut up or hum quietly in unison, I read this post. No, not quite accurate. Reread this post. Why, I ask myself, why?

dex378

Dec 1, 2007
Foxboro, Massachussetts
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
curbdiggercarl57 said:
Just when I get the voices in my head to either shut up or hum quietly in unison, I read this post. No, not quite accurate. Reread this post. Why, I ask myself, why?

Because its like a car crash, you just have to look.

S

stefen

I want to diverse a little and say that we often see some bizaar posts by a 1st-timer, that may be totally valid, but because there is so much negativity, that person disappears...poof.

And I, for one, would like to see a picture to validate the post.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw, you guys scared him off. He musta' found out how we all rush out and steal other people's hunting sites. I had my bags packed and was ready to go. M ::) nty

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Monty said:
Aw, you guys scared him off. He musta' found out how we all rush out and steal other people's hunting sites. I had my bags packed and was ready to go. M ::) nty

I tried to find his site last week but all I found was a cave with "dem bones" inside "dem boxes"...:smileinbox:

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have to ask -
a clue to the validity of the post -
see the posters careless ID / name random letters, careless, no name
but able to somewhat intelligently make a post
sorry - bogus
I'm sure we will find a similar post else where