RELIC HUNTER ONLINE MAGAZINE!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Just wanted to bring peoples attention to a new online magazine that's a truly "worldwide" mag and a cracking read. It's made and run by an American,so no excuses about it being "Not made in America...not looking!" :tongue3:
Give it a go it can't hurt,you can even submit your stories and stuff for future issues,they're always looking for items to add and it's a metal detecting mag designed and run by a true and dedicated detectorist.

http://www.relic-hunting.com/

Hope i'm not out of line posting this? It's just an enjoyable read is all. :)

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just flipped though and looks like a wide range of interesting topics! :thumbsup: Should be a winner.

I plan to be in there before the year is over. :wink:

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Thanks for the POST, I'm enjoying it. I sure don't see why anyone would have a problem with this!

HH

Desertfox

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You're welcome guys. You have a lot of tales to tell IP mate,and Jim is looking for good ones.Give him a shout. :thumbsup:
I wasn't sure on the site policy on outside links etc,which is why i thought there may have been a problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread