Ancient Stone Art Site

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all I just started up this site to show some of the amazing stone art I've found in Western NY. If you love ancient art and stonework come to take a look. http://www.flintsflakedart.com
download.jpeg

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no offense, took a look around your site. you have a very active imagination in my opinion. Your "secondary flaking" can be cause by impact from a number of things like preexisting stress in the material when it was initially broken or simply dropping the piece amongst other rocks. Not every chip works clean, especially with impurities in the rocks.Then you have so many environmental factors that could be responsible, plows over the years, movement and impact of rocks in water ways, land/rock slides, freezing and thawing moving it against other rocks, animals walking on them. Point is if it was intentionally made to look like something it would look a lot more like that intended thing, and you wouldn't have to search your brain too hard for an image in it. Just my opinion keep in mind

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread