DC-SB32 Centrifugal Concentrator Bowl

Socorro

Feb 23, 2017
SouthWest Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are introducing our newest model of Centrifugal Concentrator Bowls next month. Due to the tremendous amount of interest from the small miners and serious prospectors around the world, we developed a model that is designed specifically for the artisanal miner. The DC-SB32 utilizes our 5-Lead concentrator bowl but is designed for those only needing to run between 1-2 TPH maximum feed rate. We will also offer an optional screen on top of the bowl to allow hand feeding for those in remote locations throughout the world that don't have the resources for pumping or grinding circuits. You can simply shovel material on the screen along with wash water and be effective at recovery.

It comes with a simple feeder, which is very effective at volumes up to 2 TPH feed rate.

DC-SB32_Blue_Cropped_300.png

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is nice, I often think about how one of these would work for black sand flour gold, if i could set it up on the beach and feed the black sand in all day i could pry do well, how affordable your new centrifugal?

OP
OP
Socorro

Socorro

Feb 23, 2017
SouthWest Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is nice, I often think about how one of these would work for black sand flour gold, if i could set it up on the beach and feed the black sand in all day i could pry do well, how affordable your new centrifugal?

Thank you. It's a design that a lot of people have been asking for lately. It's understandably difficult to justify the cost of the separator that can do 12 tph, when you only need to do a 1-2 tph. The base cost with the feeder tube is $3,495.00. The screen separator is an additional accessory, for those who need or want it.

We also have a 4-Head rotary impactor that will be coming out in the spring. Having the impactor ahead of the bowl will allow a small miner to run 1-2 tph in a production environment cost-effectively as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread