Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Pulse Star 2, "Cachefinder" LRL, GPL
~Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp~

You dare to question a philosophical assumption whose results came out (with a bit of cramming and jamming sure, but still... ) just as planned?

Pay no attention to the man behind that curtain.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
For those with a capable LRL. If you had a pinpoint and found nothing, several things. Target was not there. (for the critics)
Target was too deep, micro gold, or minerals. OR you missed it by 50 to 100 ft. Look N/N/W

I can't say anymore until the entire crew agrees to let it out. Good Luck

Diohuni

Greenie
Feb 15, 2011
Just one simple question to the LRL users/defenders.

How many of you are verifiably wealthy?

To qualify that question. If the things (eg H3Tec) are as good as you say, would it not be reasonable to suppose that after a short time, you would be able to discover enough gold/silver/oil etc to get very rich indeed?

Since you never provide other evidence, just anecdotal testimony, an answer to this question may be another way for you try to demonstrate your case?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Diohuni~
To qualify that question. If the things (eg H3Tec) are as good as you say, would it not be reasonable to suppose that after a short time, you would be able to discover enough gold/silver/oil etc to get very rich indeed?
Since you never provide other evidence, just anecdotal testimony, an answer to this question may be another way for you try to demonstrate your case?

Would that not depend on the persons wants and needs or how much time and energy he wants to spend on his hobby…Yes the chance is always there that you may locate the big one…just like the lottery..I am to lazy to want more than expenses and fun from my hobby..Art

Diohuni

Greenie
Feb 15, 2011
Well done. The chance is always there. The chance that is random chance. Precisely my friend. No better than chance!

Buying an LRL like the H3tec is a lottery. A very expensive lottery.

And you don't want to get rich? Think man, You could so much good with the money.

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Diohuni said:

Or to put it another way, why would Chuckie waste his time building and selling these things when he could just build one and become
a millionaire (nee, billionaire) locating and developing precious metal mineral deposits.

Is it altruism and a desire to share the wealth? :laughing9: :laughing7: ;D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening Diohuni: you posted -->How many of you are verifiably wealthy?

A) May I ask how many scientists that develop things, actually become rich from their work ?

B) Do you seriously expect anyone to publically proclaim / post data such as this on a public domain?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Good evening Diohuni: you posted -->How many of you are verifiably wealthy?

A) May I ask how many scientists that develop things, actually become rich from their work ?

B) Do you seriously expect anyone to publically proclaim / post data such as this on a public domain?

Don Jose de La Mancha

A) above is a compelling argument for Chuckie to stop peddling the box and instead use it as claimed to become wealthy.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning senorita EE: You posted --> he could just retire from all of that, leaving highly talented people to develop, build, and market the products. He could afford the best engineers.

Talented, perhaps on a basic idea, but incapable of visualizing a future development involving various other factors, including the human psyche, or they would be doing so already.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
JudyH said:
How do you know he isn't wealthy?

:dontknow:

If he is, it is from from selling worthless FRAUD gadgets to people like you who are technically dumb enough to buy them. :wink:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Ted---

Ted Groves said:
If he is, it is from from selling worthless FRAUD gadgets to people like you who are technically dumb enough to buy them.

So far, Mr. Judy, with the cigar smoking avatar, has never to my knowledge indicated ownership or use of any LRL.

This appears to be merely someone who trolls this section, running interference for the LRL promoters, using snarky remarks, injecting bickering; and by playing amateur psychologist, telling skeptics they have mental problems, which she cuts and pastes from around the Web.

Very strange, in more ways than one!

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~TEDDY~
If he is, it is from from selling worthless FRAUD gadgets to people like you who are technically dumb enough to buy them.
Coming from a guy that it took 20 years to learn that he could not Dowse is a great endorsement..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
EE, you sound a little more intelligent than the other squirrels, so you will understand when I say that this obsession about see someone in black nylons smoking a cigar is getting a little creepy. May want to pull over and check your tires. I'm just saying.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenix---

fenixdigger said:
EE, you sound a little more intelligent than the other squirrels, so you will understand when I say that this obsession about see someone in black nylons smoking a cigar is getting a little creepy. May want to pull over and check your tires. I'm just saying.

No, I don't think you're "just saying."

An avatar is something which people choose, to represent themselves.

I merely pointed out the obvious, which was intended by the person to be seen by all.

With the man-cave furniture, and the cigar, common sense says that it would appear that the person may sending a message with a dual meaning there.

I have mentioned that possibility to the person, and they never denied it, not even once.

So it is only fair to assume that it is true, no?

It has been my experience, that when things that a person presents, which are supposed to have a meaning to others, really means something other than that which it appears to be at a casual glance, it can be a good indicator that, not only the person is not who or what they claim to be, but that their words are other than honest or factual, also. In other words, there is probably an underlying motive.

Like you, for instance. You started off claiming to be unbiased. Then you began attacking me. When I asked you why, you gave no answer. Seems very odd. Then you began promoting LRLs and your "treasure finds."

...Just sayin', of course.

P.S. I never mentioned the black nylons, that's your obsession, apparently.
P.S.S. You have entered into the Predictable Pattern cycle, as shown in the link below.

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I think you got my answers to SWR confused with yours. You seem to have enough electronic training to understand a lot of what is going on.

And you have asked some good questions. My best advice to you is to find someone that can use a LRL and see for your self.

I also spent dam near a year at Keesler and stayed in it for a while after getting out.

What happens when we are out in the field has nothing to do with anything I learned before above basic laws. I was lucky enough that my minelabs put me far enough ahead to buy some LRLs out of finds. I was also lucky enough to be able to use some of the LRLs to put me close enough to recover targets.

What I will promote is practice and more practice, Minelab or LRL. Don't ask for proof, ask to be shown. Make a weekend trip. Some "critics" here have had people offer to come to them and show them and show them how to use one. Guess what??
They refused the offer. How can anyone have any respect for that kind of person? They don't care about the truth. What about you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread