Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 565
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #461
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    Thank You for your opinion 2screwed

  2. # ADS
    Ads

    TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

  3. #462
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    ~2screwed~
    Art quoting people out of context and then giving one line answers to the the out of context quotes does not help you prove your point
    ~Art~
    .I try to give one sentence answers so as not to give them anything to duck or spin...
    ~2screwed~
    Why do you quote people out of context then?
    ~2screwed~
    Why do you quote people out of context?
    ~Art~
    .
    I try to give one sentence answers so as not to give them anything to duck or spin...

  4. #463
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    ~marc~
    Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?
    I know 3 chests of gold are buried - somewhere within 300 acres... at 8 feet deep. There is no (or very little) iron buried with the cache.

    How do I locate them?
    Has been answered

  5. #464
    us
    MR

    Aug 2012
    Pacific Northwest
    Whites TDI,Garrett GTI 2500, Fisher Goldstrike and Coinstrike, Minelab X-Terra 70, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
    9
    1 times
    Prospecting
    Get a two coil deep seeking detector made by Whites ,Fisher and a two coil unit for the Garrett GTI 2500! These detectors would more than likely find your treasure.

  6. #465
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    Get a two coil deep seeking detector made by Whites ,Fisher and a two coil unit for the Garrett GTI 2500! These detectors would more than likely find your treasure.
    That is correct Rick59. If you have months to search 300 acres...With some of the LRL’s you could stand in one corner of the property and sweep the entire 300 acres in minutes..Art

  7. #466
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    980
    183 times
    Underground detection
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811 View Post
    That is correct Rick59. If you have months to search 300 acres...With some of the LRL’s you could stand in one corner of the property and sweep the entire 300 acres in minutes..Art
    Yep, ya sure could.

    Art and I may disagree about a lot of stuff, but that we agree on.

    --Toto

  8. #467
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    ~woof~
    Yep, ya sure could.

    Art and I may disagree about a lot of stuff, but that we agree on.
    Yes I agree that a two-box may find the treasure if you can search the entire 300 acres. The draw back is the areas where you cannot search..deep bush and steep areas. You could never be sure that you have searched the entire 13 million square feet. I have learned that legends are based on true stories. Names of landmarks and the description of the area have changed over the years...
    From one spot I can determine what metals are present, the depth and the distance of the target..Some times I can even determine the weight of what is there. If there is any iron or brass buried there I will know it...If I don’t think the treasure is there in a few minutes I can move to another place...Time is money...Art

  9. #468
    us
    Apr 2009
    2
    We have a solution that will locate within a few minutes
    undergrounddiscovery.com

  10. #469
    us
    Mar 2013
    NE Indy
    Whites DFX/Garrett Pro-Pointer
    7
    Metal Detecting
    Had a guy try to sell me one. I figured if it worked at all he would be out using it and not there trying to sell it.
    Marriage... The number one cause of divorce.

  11. #470
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    What do you guys do with your old Detectors when you decide to upgrade?...Art

  12. #471
    us
    Sep 2011
    Maine
    Minelab E-Trac, Tesoro Outlaw
    75
    12 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811 View Post
    What do you guys do with your old Detectors when you decide to upgrade?...Art
    I certainly don't try to sell them some snake oil. You defend these things just like a psychic tries to defend their "visions".

  13. #472
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    Snake oil is an expression that originally referred to fraudulent health products or unproven medicine but has come to refer to any product with questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit. By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.
    Skepticism or scepticism (see spelling differences) is generally any questioning attitude towards knowledge, facts, or opinions/beliefs stated as facts,[1] or doubt regarding claims that are taken for granted elsewhere.[
    OK... Legal burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.
    That puts the proof on the skeptics..

  14. #473

    Mar 2012
    312
    90 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811 View Post
    OK... Legal burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.
    That puts the proof on the skeptics..
    OK, I will state outright that LRL's do not work. According to your definition above that puts the burden of proof on you the believer. So prove me wrong.

  15. #474
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.

    Yes we have read the 1000 assumptions from the skeptics but have saw no convictions for sells of fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like. ...Art

  16. #475
    us
    Feb 2013
    Georgia, US
    Tesoro MicroMax Silver Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    154
    56 times
    Metal Detecting
    Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves. It's all just a back-and-forth argument that amounts to nothing until someone who knows nothing decides that it's time to experiment. When you know the truth for yourself, the argument becomes a lot less important.
    aarthrj3811 likes this.

  17. #476
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    ~0lfacere~
    Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves. It's all just a back-and-forth argument that amounts to nothing until someone who knows nothing decides that it's time to experiment. When you know the truth for yourself, the argument becomes a lot less important.
    You are correct..I think these guys set around a pickle barrel all day...I think they are still discussing if a door to door dowsing rod salesman convinced a farmers wife to run away with him...Art

  18. #477

    Mar 2012
    312
    90 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811 View Post
    I think they are still discussing if a door to door dowsing rod salesman convinced a farmers wife to run away with him...Art
    Once in a great while you do say something humorous.

  19. #478
    us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon
    V3i, MX9, TDX, GMT, Custom Designs
    1,053
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by olfacere View Post
    Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves.
    Why not?

  20. #479
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,510
    186 times
    Urban Dictionary: armchair scientist
    Someone who has no professional training in science yet has the same augmented ego and clout (and on occasion, the same amount of knowledge on the subject).
    Your subconscious is actually the excrement of an opalescent Monodon monoceros. I know. I'm an armchair scientist.
    Narwhal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The narwhal, or narwhale, (Monodon monoceros) is a medium-sized toothed whale that lives year-round in the Arctic.

  21. #480

    Mar 2012
    312
    90 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfacere View Post
    Skepticism is healthy, but there is no room for armchair scientists who demand to be shown that something works without having to investigate it themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Why not?
    I have to agree Carl. There are plenty of trained people out there that know a lot more than I do that have already done the investigating for me. For example, when I turn on my computer I don't know all the ins and outs of why it works. Science has proven that it does. When the scientists at NASA put people in space I don't need to be on the rocket to know it works.
    Last edited by 2screwed; Apr 15, 2013 at 06:32 PM.

 

 
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

diy long range gold detector
,

diy long range locator

,
dowsing rays
,

h3tec locator circuits

,
how i made long range loatero
,
is this ranger tell locator a joke or a scam
,

long range locator circuit

,
ppl treasure finder lrl
,

rangertell

,
rangertell examiner 2012
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3