Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sadly, this is hypothetical...

I know 3 chests of gold are buried - somewhere within 300 acres... at 8 feet deep. There is no (or very little) iron buried with the cache.

How do I locate them?

This is the official re-opening of the TreasureNet Long Range Locator Forum.

PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LRL? No, of course not.

Chests made of what? How big? Roughly how much gold each? Buried how long ago? Acreage is field, woods, level, rocky...?

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I'm sure there is something. I mean, if it's a chest of highly conductive metal, surrounded by dirt, heck yeah. If there isn't there should be... and it wouldn't be hard to design.

K

Kentucky Kache

I'm glad to see this discussion. I don't know if there are any LRL'S that work (I've never tried one), but I still think they could be made.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one and it works great.....I don't sell 'em just use one that is beyond belief! The guy that invented it is a genius, he use to help rockets get where they need to go, and is a great guy too.

If you have something you would like to find and have done all the research I am willing to travel....for a percentage of course. If you just have a legend and want me to check it out its the same deal only I'll need my expenses taken care of. We put it all in writting first, and yes I will sign a nondisclosure statement. I live near the Cincinnati area.

You all have read about the guy (from Hollywood) who thinks he has a shipwreck found but everything is tied up in court? Well if he had known about my device and got hold of me he could have found out for sure before bothering people and getting run off the property!

Oh yea, for those negative guys out there...before you even start let me say I'll put up.......but it will cost you! ha ha

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
Carl-NC said:
LRL? No, of course not.

Chests made of what? How big? Roughly how much gold each? Buried how long ago? Acreage is field, woods, level, rocky...?

The owner / administrator asked how he would locate these treasure chests with an LRL, i.e. is it capable (subject to the caveats that he outlined in red).

Why would you jump on your own bandwagon and ask irrelevant questions to the OP? Everyone knows your position. But the question, posted by an obviously extremely intelligent sceptic, didn't ask "Can anyone help me find some treasure?" Its an open question to LRL users, not raging demonisers. Why not just let the thread flow and see what happens? Or are you going to censor Mark too?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An Ri Rua said:
The owner / administrator asked how he would locate these treasure chests with an LRL, i.e. is it capable (subject to the caveats that he outlined in red).

Why would you jump on your own bandwagon and ask irrelevant questions to the OP? Everyone knows your position. But the question, posted by an obviously extremely intelligent sceptic, didn't ask "Can anyone help me find some treasure?" Its an open question to LRL users, not raging demonisers. Why not just let the thread flow and see what happens? Or are you going to censor Mark too?

The title Marc chose for the thread was, "Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?"

My response to this questions was, "LRL? No, of course not." My response is based on my experience that LRLs simply don't work.

His post then asked, "How do I locate them?" Which sounds a whole lot like, "Can anyone help me find some treasure?"

Since the right approach depends very heavily on the exact situation, I asked some questions to help guide my (and others') recommendations. If you believe this to be a wrong approach, then by all means, let's hear your suggestions!

- Carl

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice that I am not asking those questions because it doesn't matter when you have the right device.

Those are questions regular Metal detectors and GPR have to have answered....not needed for a real LRL. If the moderator actually has this treasure narrowed down (and the treasure is not a philosophical one) he needs to PM me. It can be in plastic, glass, etc. doesn’t matter. The only negative is I cannot find paper money (at this time). But it’s a killer on gold and silver!

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Carl-NC said:
The title Marc chose for the thread was, "Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?"

His post then asked, "How do I locate them?" Which sounds a whole lot like, "Can anyone help me find some treasure?"

But in the context of using an LRL. Perhaps it was an invite, perhaps an enquiring sceptical challenge. All good. But its in an LRL thread. That's not rocket science to figure that he intended (here anyway) "Can anyone WITH AN LRL help me find some treasure?" For a poster noted for painstaking detail, why miss the wood for the trees? Never let emotion get in the way of an enquiring mind.

Since the right approach depends very heavily on the exact situation, I asked some questions to help guide my (and others') recommendations. If you believe this to be a wrong approach, then by all means, let's hear your suggestions!

Your questions are good for expanding the subject, but this is all about using an LRL to find these.

Looks like there is interest from Curtis already. Let's just see how it goes? Just for once?

I'm delighted to see this thread and renewed section to the forum. I'm an adult, triple degreed and don't need anyone holding my hand online. Way to go Tnet.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Lets see..We have gold buried 8 feet deep somewhere on 300 acres. That is a little smaller than a full section of land. I would ask the map dowsers on t/net to dowse it for me. That should cut the search area down to less than 50 acres. Most LRL’s with an operator who has took the time to learn his machine should be able to find the treasure in a couple of hours. Yes…Some LRL’s can find the Treasure…Art

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Lets see..We have gold buried 8 feet deep somewhere on 300 acres. That is a little smaller than a full section of land. I would ask the map dowsers on t/net to dowse it for me. That should cut the search area down to less than 50 acres. Most LRL’s with an operator who has took the time to learn his machine should be able to find the treasure in a couple of hours. Yes…Some LRL’s can find the Treasure…Art

Hi Art, and I would add this interesting test by David Villanueva to Marc's research http://www.truetreasure.info/freelrlreport.pdf Yes Marc, I think there are people on here that could help you locate that treasure.

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anyone have instructions on a f400 system that Ralph Schull put out a few years ago? using two modified metel detectors to trace a signal line to a target i have this set up but instructions are not very good. Thanks Bildon

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
well. all i know is. if you cant spell artifacts, the thingamajig you made to find them probably doesnt work

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey PAPPYGOL….i can locate. Copper, Brass, Bronze, most kinds of gemstones, Dinosaur Bones, porcelain, pottery and most anything else you can think of….If you know what its made of it can be located…Every thing on this earth both living and dead has it’s on Frequency. If you know the frequency you can locate it…Art

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
if i saw it with my own eyes. i would believe it. to believe someone can accuratley locate something buried 6 or 8 feet down in the ground from hundreds of yards away. is science fiction to me. also, if there was a machine able to do this, , and this i know this is true, whites, or garrett or fisher would have one on the market today. as we all know. charles garrett is an einstein in his own time.

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
I am happy to see that Marc decided to open discussion again on this forum about Long Range locator's. What is a treasurenet forum with out LRL discussion. There are LRL equipment on the market that works when you take the time to learn how to use them. It takes more then one piece of LRL equipment to locate and retrieve a gold or silver cache. Thank You.
Bullet:Mich.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Marc, common sense will tell you that LRL's do not find Gold, precious metals, or anything else. They are merely a tool that serve as an aid in our search. LRL's and MFD have no intelligence of their own to find Treasure for any one, so why would you, or anyone, logically expect such a performance from a dumb, stupid, piece of equipment which has no intelligence of it's own

They all require the intelligence, knowledge, and experience of a human operator. Any LRL, regardless of manufacture, or advertising hype, will only be as good as the knowledge and experience of the person using them.

Very good Dell…..Hours of practice….Learning if the signal is real or is going to a ring or a ray…It is not a buy and get rich instrument…..Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread