OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
For the new LRL user I think it is important to be accurate with the rods. What the rods are made of and what kind of handles and how long they are is important. The most important thing to me is body position. You need to find a repeatable body position so that when you are on the target and the rods are crossed you can mark it.

When I noticed that I was digging some big holes to get a little gold I decided to work on the problem. The first thing I did was place a silver dollar on the floor. I put the heel of my boot on it and held my rods out and they only closed part way. I moved my arms back and forth and the rods opened and closed. I moved my hands in and out and they opened and closed.

So...I found a position for my arms with my hands 1 inch wider than the rod length. The position I chose was my arms at shoulder height and out as far as I could push them. I could repeat this position every time. I decided that I would use the front 1/2 inch of my left heel as my marking spot as I could reach it without hurting my back to much. I then started using a dime as my target.

The next step was to trim my rods so they were crossed and locked when my heel was on my spot and my arms and hands were in position. When on the target turn in different directions and adjust your feet as needed. Hope this helps some of you newbie’s.....
I wrote this many years ago. I have had to change my body position and Rod length after a few strokes but the method is still good …Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So.....what does dowsing wands have to do with Facts About Gold? Come to think of it....what does dowsing wands have to do with alleged electronic Long Range Locators?

Are you here to talk about GOLD or how to use dowsing wands?
I answered that question a few days ago but I guess you forgot about it…To start with most gold deposits are very small in size. When you are using the old Rod type LRL’s or MFD’s where you mark the spot to dig is very important. If you start digging 2 foot away from the correct spot you may not find the gold…As simple as that.
When used with a LRL or MFD the “RODS” have nothing to do with Dowsing and they certainly are not “WANDS “….Just keep on talking in circles as you do that so well…
What’s wrong SWR…Are you afraid some one may learn some thing about LRL’s and MFD’s by reading my threa?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No fear involved when it comes to dowsing wands. Claiming they somehow work in conjunction with fraudulent "MFD" devices is only icing on the cake.
Thanks for that brilliant statement that tells us nothing about seeking gold or any other treasure..In fact you are wrong in all aspic of the statement…Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
aarthrj3811 said:
Thanks for that brilliant statement that tells us nothing about seeking gold or any other treasure..In fact you are wrong in all aspic of the statement…Art

As long as you are wrong in all aspic of the statement, I don't think there is a thing to worry about. His response has more than proved your point. :laughing9:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
As long as you are wrong in all aspic of the statement, I don't think there is a thing to worry about. His response has more than proved your point.
You are still under the impression that if you repeat something enough times that it some how becomes proof…Sorry to say but that is not how it works…Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
I am still under the impression that if I repeat something enough times that it becomes proof and I win…Sorry to say but I win…Art

You can repeat stuff until the cows come home, but it will not become true, no matter how many times you repeat it. ;D

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Someone made mention in another thread about how Art has to get the last word in...regardless if it is about the topic or even treasure hunting in general.

Statistically proven.....even 15 random words without coherency have been posted..........just to get the last word in on a thread
Thank you for posting what you know about gold

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sure. Thanks for the posts about how to use dowsing wands in your thread about gold
I sure as heck did not….If you do not know the difference between a “Dowsing Rod” and a “Rod” used with a LRL or MFD you should not post as if you actually knew what you were talking about….Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Ah....the last-word-ramble-thon

blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah (15 repetitive words)
I can clearly see from that you know nothing about locating gold..Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us…

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
RECEIVING RODS
The first step is to simply take the receiving rods in your hands. Feel them: look at them: and get used to them. Outside is best for practice but inside will work. Hold the receiving rods in front of you-chest high-about 18" apart at the same height, parallel to each other and to the ground. It is best if one of the rods is one inch above the other so they won't touch each other when they cross.
The most important thing for you to do is practice a lot. Expect the rods to feel clumsy at first; awkward. The wind may blow them around somewhat. Sometimes they will swing outward too far, but don't get discouraged because we all have gone through this experience. If the rods aren't level at all times or they move a bit, don't worry. It is not that critical. After you have some practice and start working with the system, you will be able to take a set of rods in your hands and make them work properly for you in the wind, dodging trees, rocks, or any obstacles you may encounter.

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
RECEIVING RODS
The first step is to simply take the receiving rods in your hands. Feel them: look at them: and get used to them. Outside is best for practice but inside will work. Hold the receiving rods in front of you-chest high-about 18" apart at the same height, parallel to each other and to the ground. It is best if one of the rods is one inch above the other so they won't touch each other when they cross.
The most important thing for you to do is practice a lot. Expect the rods to feel clumsy at first; awkward. The wind may blow them around somewhat. Sometimes they will swing outward too far, but don't get discouraged because we all have gone through this experience. If the rods aren't level at all times or they move a bit, don't worry. It is not that critical. After you have some practice and start working with the system, you will be able to take a set of rods in your hands and make them work properly for you in the wind, dodging trees, rocks, or any obstacles you may encounter.

You know Art, when you Google stuff and steal if from another author, and post it like you said it; you haven't fooled any of the regulars here. Just like you didn't fool anyone with the photoshopped gold pan. Boy, that was really funny. What an amateurish attempt, and you got spanked real quick.

Are there any limits at all that you won't go to in a feeble attempt to support your failed arguments? It appears there are none. :angry7:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You know Art, when you Google stuff and steal if from another author, and post it like you said it; you haven't fooled any of the regulars here. Just like you didn't fool anyone with the photoshopped gold pan. Boy, that was really funny. What an amateurish attempt, and you got spanked real quick.

Are there any limits at all that you won't go to in a feeble attempt to support your failed arguments? It appears there are none.
Gee Ted…It happens that I wrote that post years ago..As usual your posts are full of falsehood. I have spanked you so many times that I think it is funny that you are still here….I guess if you have no proof you just have to make the messager look bad…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Are there any limits at all that you won't go to in a feeble attempt to support your failed arguments? It appears there are none.
Gee Ted…It happens that I wrote that post years ago..As usual your posts are full of falsehood. I have spanked you so many times that I think it is funny that you are still here….I guess if you have no proof you just have to make the massager look bad…Art

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html
Want to try Dowsing?
Posted Aug 27, 2005, 07:21:40 PM

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Again you show your knowledge of using rods is more than poor. “How the Rods Work” has a lot of methods that are the same as Dowsing Rods. Dowsing rods are used to follow natural signal lines that objects emit. The “Rods used by LRL’s and MFD’s” follow signal lines from the unit to the object…I know it is a hard concept for in- experienced treasure hunters to understand but 1000’s of people understand the facts so why can’t you get a handle on it….
I think your main problem is that you can not separate Dowsing from the use of the other types of devices…You have spent years telling Dowsers the same fake facts that you are trying to tell LRL and MFD users….by the way …They are all fake facts….I wish you no bad luck but I am here to counter all you facts…Now….If you object to me putting the truth about gold and the rods that will help the people that you are convincing to try LRL’s and MFD’s it is to bad….Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:

Gee Ted…It happens that I wrote that post years ago..As usual your posts are full of falsehood. I have spanked you so many times that I think it is funny that you are still here….I guess if you have no proof you just have to make the massager look bad…Art

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html
Want to try Dowsing?
Posted Aug 27, 2005, 07:21:40 PM

Wrong! The stuff you posted had way too many multi-syllable words in it, plus it had some punctuation and decent grammar. All things that are lacking from your posts. Also, you forgot to add space between the paragraphs, and you pasted it just the way you copied it. Yes, I looked up the original forum where you posted that stuff before, and you obviously copied it then too.

Dang, Art. Spanked Again!!!!

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Wrong! The stuff you posted had way too many multi-syllable words in it, plus it had some punctuation and decent grammar. All things that are lacking from your posts. Also, you forgot to add space between the paragraphs, and you pasted it just the way you copied it. Yes, I looked up the original forum where you posted that stuff before, and you obviously copied it then too.

Dang, Art. Spanked Again!!!!
Gee Ted…..Ok…I will tell all concerned that I copied my own post from 2005 but changed a few words…I hear no complains from anyone but the people I spanked yesterday…Looks like a bunch of sour grapes to me. Now do you have any thing to say about HOW TO FIND AND RECOVER GOLD?...Are you worried that the LRL or MFD users may learn some thing from me and not the cult stuff you guys spout?...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So...you copy/pasted a bunch of hoo-ha about using dowsing wands from a dowsing forum.

How is that a fact about gold?
Just telling all those Gullible second class citizens how to go out and find it…And them I have some Skeptic who does not know the difference between a Dowsing Rod and a LRL Rod try to give me a bad time..Wand…do you think we are some kind of MAGINTION..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thousands of LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobby…
Soon to be 5,000 then 10,000 and then even more

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread