Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Retailers of LRL's

Hmm swr posted -->
How often do you think of other peoples nether regions? And shockingly...how often do you think about other people's body part up other folks nether regions?I think you have a very sick fetish
Hmmm I believe That Swr should see A Psychiatrist . If he considers studying, and being appreciative of human Physiology is considered sick, then I can understand why he cannot answer logical questions about LrL theory, or most other questions involving organic science .

. Don Jose de La Mancha ( I exist to LIVE, not live to exist)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI B&B LUV : didn't they teach you subtle diplomacy in 'college snicker You do know that Carl, my friend, admitted that he can dowse?
Give him a little leeway, a chance to save face, and he will come over to our camp by possibly stating some LrL's may work once in a while. Meanwhile I am brushing up on my Omar Kyam, laying in some cheese and bread, and if Carl will be so kind as to advise what wine would be most appropriate , or would you rather make that choice yourself? --------

Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Tramp*

p.s. Satrun, that data that we were discussing will be sent to you in the morning.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JudyH said:
Why can't you be honest and admit that you profit from the sales of LRL's?
White's carry them....you posted their name on the list with all the others.

I think The List, and the reason I posted it, went right over your head. Re-read post #25. If you do understand what The List is all about, then your questions don't make any sense (to me, at least), and you will need to de-obfuscate.

Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
...by possibly stating some LrL's may work once in a while.

I've already explicitly said as much. Every LRL ever sold has located treasure exactly once, at the moment they are sold. That is all the "treasure" they are designed to locate.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JudyH said:
Then please, by all means, enlighten us as to what exactly this list is supposed to represent, and why you posted it in reply to Marc's query of " Who sells LRL's ? ".

Obviously, my response was a rather tongue-in-cheek turn-around of the question. Rather than ask, "Who sells LRL's?" why not ask, "Who doesn't sell LRL's?" The list I posted is very telling, for those who care to listen to what it tells.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JudyH said:
Your logic being that it is acceptable to profit ("mine a wallet") from the devices, as long as you do not produce (manufacture) the same.

If you do understand what The List is all about, then your questions don't make any sense (to me, at least), and you will need to de-obfuscate.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning Carl, Judy's question is quite logical and clear ? It rather reminds me of the American who is slopping down or poking himself full of holes with drugs, who distances himself mentally from the dealers and gangs south of the border. Who recoils in horror at the illegal activity and murders that he is directly financing with his habit, while believing himself to have clean hands..

Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Trampo*

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
Good morning Carl, Judy's question is quite logical and clear ?

Well, no, it's not. And your analogy makes no sense, either.

Since Judy won't clarify, and you find her question logical and clear, perhaps you can explain:

"How can some of the Skeptics who work for these dealers justify their claims of LRL's being fraudulent, while at the same time carrying them in stock at their dealership?"

Exactly who, or what, is she talking about?

Your logic being that it is acceptable to profit from [LRLs], as long as you do not produce [them].

Again, what is she talking about?

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I haven’t been in this topic before so I am not familiar with the history here..did SWR et al get really riled up and knock the GPR and two box units when they first came out? Shucks they had to be “pseudoscience gadgets” to him at that time…now he is touting them…even saying there are LRLs and of course specifying a brand name which confirms whose pocket he is in. Give him a year or two and he will be listing the H3 in there! Ha ha

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Dear Mr. hung:

I was unable to find the prior reference you cited concerning the 1984 visit
by ALONSO to the Garrett factory. I have no doubt that the jubilation, dancing
and running around the factory by Mr. Garrett is a complete fabrication.
Since you have not the least concept of Charles Garrett's personality I must
assume you got this information from ALONSO. It that is correct may I ask if
this was a first-hand dialogue you received from ALONSO?
I can tell you that Charles Garrett does not YELL. He does not DANCE. And
I've never known him to RUN.
As I was reading your past posts I was thinking "Why would a smart guy like
this destroy his credibility with such a claim?"

1. Maybe nobody will notice the embellishment?
2. ALONSO told me and I believe him completely?

Is ALONSO a wealthy man as a result of his LRL discoveries?
More importantly, are YOU wealthy man as a result of LRL discoveries?

Thanks

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

The H3 has been around for a year or two. It is still the same scam/fraudulent device now, as it was then.
Where can the proof of that statement be found?

K

Kentucky Kache

aarthrj3811 said:
The H3 has been around for a year or two. It is still the same scam/fraudulent device now, as it was then.
Where can the proof of that statement be found?

Probably the same place proof can be found for this:

SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:
SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:
This is what I've been saying on here for several years now.

How is that working for you?

You seem to be your only follower :dontknow:

It's working great for me. It's all about knowing that you have the ability to believe in possibilities. The REAL men of science did so...EVERY ONE OF THEM. And then there are the SWR's of the world. They know it all, when really they know nothing. You'd never make it in the real world of science, SWR.

BTW, what makes you think I'm looking for followers? GIRLS...I'M HERE FOR THE GIRLS! :tongue3:

Real world of science...where calculators shoot magic treasure finding beams and simple frequency generators can cause atoms/molecules to resonate from five miles away.

If you had any smarts about you...you'd realize real men of science have already deemed these devices as pseudoscience.

Kentucky Kache said:
Okay, can you show where Einstein, Edison, Tesla, Newton...ANY of the great men of science (the ones who actually DID something) deemed these devices as pseudoscience? Did any of these men even say the word, "pseudoscience"?

You see, SWR gets hit with things he can't answer, so he runs away. He makes the statement that real men of science have deemed these devices as pseudoscience, but then when he is asked for proof of them saying it, he chickens out. He tries to hold everyone else to a standard that is proved too high for himself. Don't expect answers. They don't have answers.

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:
You see, SWR gets hit with things he can't answer, so he runs away. He makes the statement that real men of science have deemed these devices as pseudoscience, but then when he is asked for proof of them saying it, he chickens out. He tries to hold everyone else to a standard that is proved too high for himself. Don't expect answers. They don't have answers.

I would say that if you were to read, and comprehend the threads that SWR created/started you wouldn't be making an a$$ out of yourself by making such an asinine comment

Nice dodge. Does it have a Hemi?

CAN you answer the question? Try living up to your own standards.

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:
SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:

I would say that if you were to read, and comprehend the threads that SWR created/started you wouldn't be making an a$$ out of yourself by making such an asinine comment

Nice dodge. Does it have a Hemi?

CAN you answer the question? Try living up to your own standards.

Credentials and sources have been given in many threads...throughout this forum. Grow a brain and read the threads, as the question has been answered many times

So, you've posted where these men I mentioned said that LRLs were pseudoscience? Did you post where these men I mentioned even used the word, "pseudoscience"? Are you trying to deceive, or are you just plain lying?

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton were around in the 1980s to call these fraudulent instruments pseudoscience. They also emailed me to tell me what an idiot you are for not reading the threads, but wanting to bicker about it/them anyway :thumbsup:

That's right, SWR. These men were long gone by the time these devices came out. So now please explain your statement:

If you had any smarts about you...you'd realize real men of science have already deemed these devices as pseudoscience.

I have made it clear that I'm talking about REAL men of science - Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton, etc. So why did you say they said something about devices that weren't invented until long after their deaths?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

I would say that if you were to read, and comprehend the threads that SWR created/started you wouldn't be making an a$$ out of yourself by making such an asinine comment I would say that if you were to read, and comprehend the threads that SWR created/started you wouldn't be making an a$$ out of yourself by making such an asinine comment
Some kind of ego trip I suspect…..
comprehend the threads that SWR created/started you wouldn't
..Great comment SWR
Joke threads listed below
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,347590.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,344417.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,342380.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,341521.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,316149.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,339726.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,338289.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,338825.0.html
Credentials and sources have been given in many threads...throughout this forum. Grow a brain and read the threads, as the question has been answered many times
Dreaming again we see
So, you've posted where these men I mentioned said that LRLs were pseudoscience? Did you post where these men I mentioned even used the word, "pseudoscience"? Are you trying to deceive, or are you just plain lying?
You are correct KK
Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton were around in the 1980s to call these fraudulent instruments pseudoscience. They also emailed me to tell me what an idiot you are for not reading the threads, but wanting to bicker about it/them anyway

Typical Skeptic truths…Watch out for the guys in the white coats SWR ...

If you actually believe Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton were/are the only real men of science in the 1980s....you are sicker than first expected. I say again....real men of science have deemed these devices as pseudoscience. (nowhere did SWR mention Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton)
The post before this one… (nowhere did SWR mention Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton)
Are you confuse about who is posting this garbage?

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:
SWR said:
Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton were around in the 1980s to call these fraudulent instruments pseudoscience. They also emailed me to tell me what an idiot you are for not reading the threads, but wanting to bicker about it/them anyway :thumbsup:

That's right, SWR. These men were long gone by the time these devices came out. So now please explain your statement:

I have made it clear that I'm talking about REAL men of science - Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton, etc. So why did you say they said something about devices that weren't invented until long after their deaths?

If you actually believe Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton were/are the only real men of science in the 1980s....you are sicker than first expected. I say again....real men of science have deemed these devices as pseudoscience. (nowhere did SWR mention Einstein, Edison, Tesla and Newton)

You may now continue your baseless bickering

But I mentioned these men. I mentioned these as the real men of science. That's why I wanted to know why you would say real men of science (because these were the men that were mentioned) have deemed these devices as pseudoscience. If you were referring to someone else, you're not following what's being said. Now try to keep up, and maybe we'll let you play. I'm not talking about the Dudley do nothings in your book club, I'm talking about those who had accomplishments...those who actually DID something, and not just read about it. Can you show me where ANY of these has deemed LRLs pseudoscience?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other

lastleg said:
Dear Mr. hung:

I was unable to find the prior reference you cited concerning the 1984 visit
by ALONSO to the Garrett factory. I have no doubt that the jubilation, dancing
and running around the factory by Mr. Garrett is a complete fabrication.
Since you have not the least concept of Charles Garrett's personality I must
assume you got this information from ALONSO. It that is correct may I ask if
this was a first-hand dialogue you received from ALONSO?
I can tell you that Charles Garrett does not YELL. He does not DANCE. And
I've never known him to RUN.
As I was reading your past posts I was thinking "Why would a smart guy like
this destroy his credibility with such a claim?"

1. Maybe nobody will notice the embellishment?
2. ALONSO told me and I believe him completely?

Is ALONSO a wealthy man as a result of his LRL discoveries?
More importantly, are YOU wealthy man as a result of LRL discoveries?

Thanks

Hello Lastleg, I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I simply missed this post.
Answering your questions.
I came to know about this from Damasio, now deceased and also Mineoro inventor as Alonso.
Reading your post above you are only refuting the psychological reaction of Mr. Garret at the time.
I am not discussing whether you see or think he would be able to do it or not.
What I told is what I have heard from Damasio.

But what is in discussion is not if he got happy enough to dance and yell or not.
What is in discussion is that:

1 - Alonso visited Charles Garret sometime around 1984 and brought his new LRL prototype what would be later known as the DCH85
model.
2 - Alonso did a demonstration to Mr. Garret at the factory's backyard where he detected a target from long distance and recovered it. This
target was too deep for a conventional metal detector. When dug, this target was found to be an antique gold pocket watch.

Do you refute the claims above?

Regards.

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
JudyH said:
And no where on this forum has SWR given us the names of these so-called men of science who have deemed these (un-named) devices as pseudoscience. All we have been given, when asked repeatedly, were unsubstantiated anonymous allegations.

Yes, SWR has given the names of men of science. Just because the LRL proponents and the Queen of Red Herrings refuse to believe the scientists at Sandia National Labs, and other labs...are real men of science.....oh well.

Carry on with the name calling...goofy pictures and failure to provide any plausible evidence to support your opinion that it is possible to locate buried treasure (Argg) with a calculator or empty plastic box.

Here's yer sign.

Just wearing a lab coat doesn't make you a real scientist. Show me what they have DONE, and we'll go from there.

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

SWR said:
JudyH said:
And no where on this forum has SWR given us the names of these so-called men of science who have deemed these (un-named) devices as pseudoscience. All we have been given, when asked repeatedly, were unsubstantiated anonymous allegations.

Yes, SWR has given the names of men of science. Just because the LRL proponents and the Queen of Red Herrings refuse to believe the scientists at Sandia National Labs, and other labs...are real men of science.....oh well.

Carry on with the name calling...goofy pictures and failure to provide any plausible evidence to support your opinion that it is possible to locate buried treasure (Argg) with a calculator or empty plastic box.

Here's yer sign.

Guess you got her figured out. Heh heh.... :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread