Retailers of LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Re: Retailers of LRL's

JudyH said:
SWR said:
JudyH said:
And no where on this forum has SWR given us the names of these so-called men of science who have deemed these (un-named) devices as pseudoscience. All we have been given, when asked repeatedly, were unsubstantiated anonymous allegations.

Yes, SWR has given the names of men of science. Just because the LRL proponents and the Queen of Red Herrings refuse to believe the scientists at Sandia National Labs, and other labs...are real men of science.....oh well.

Carry on with the name calling...goofy pictures and failure to provide any plausible evidence to support your opinion that it is possible to locate buried treasure (Argg) with a calculator or empty plastic box.

Here's yer sign.

Do you consider the scientists of Sandia National Labs real men/women of science?
( I've asked this question several times and have yet to receive a direct answer. )

You are misstating yourself as to my opinions. Perhaps you could quote where I have stated " it is possible to locate buried treasure (Argg) with a calculator or empty plastic box ".

You have a habit of making up crap to support your own agenda. But we are all well aware of that weasel tactic. Try again, little man. I know how much you love the sound of your own voice.....Impotent and inneffectual as it is on a treasure hunting forum. ( Ever consider actually doing something productive for a change? )

I thought not. :-\

Judy, perhaps if you simplified your question ....you know, smaller words, maybe spell out the vowel sounds, etc...... :D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Proof
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,327149.0.html
Proof Thread
This thread is where the skeptics can post their prove as to why LRL’s and MFD’s used for Treasure Hunting do not work. I would like to see web sites where the proof can be found…I ask that the membership just read the posts and let the skeptics do their thing….We seem to have a problem with getting answers of their claims as to what the definition is of treasure hunting devices is..
Darn…No Proof presented by the Skeptics

PROOF THREAD
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,298062.0.html
If you have any proof that LRL’s made for Treasure Finders will not work as advertised please put it here….No joke..I have ask this question 50 or more times and get no reply,,,,Art
Silence as usual
Started by Teddy
It has taken them awhile (and several dead bodies) but the authorities in these foreign lands are finally beginning to wise up some.
http://sniffexquestions.blogspot.com/

The spirit inside fly away. <--- What an incredible observation!

It will be interesting to see how the LRL advocates discount this sort of evidence.
http://sniffexquestions.blogspot.com/

Of course this thread is all about Explosive Detectors

Ok SWR…Please explain why none of your gobs of Proof are not on these Threads..You do understand what the word “proof means”

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

aarthrj3811 said:
Ok SWR…Please explain why none of your gobs of Proof are not on these Threads..You do understand what the word “proof means”

You are confusing SWR with the guy you see in the mirror.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

You are confusing SWR with the guy you see in the mirror.

Will not work this time. You will fail at protecting SWR. He and Teddy keep telling us all about the Proof that they have. Where is it if not on the Proof Thread?
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs over to you

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Quote from: Curtis on Aug 26, 2010, 06:01:45 PM
I haven’t been in this topic before so I am not familiar with the history here..did SWR et al get really riled up and knock the GPR and two box units when they first came out? Shucks they had to be “pseudoscience gadgets” to him at that time…now he is touting them…even saying there are LRLs and of course specifying a brand name which confirms whose pocket he is in. Give him a year or two and he will be listing the H3 in there! Ha ha

Coincidentally....here we have a LRL salesmen who solicits his services on TreasureNet. So ashamed of his product...he will not mention it (H3 Tec) in his solicitation. Successfully found a pea sized nugget, but failed to mention they couldn't find a couple of silver dollars.
Here Marc....to answerer your question of "Who sells LRL's?".......this guy sells LRL's
Sounds like an upset kid post to me..
Quote from: Curtis on Aug 24, 2010, 08:14:39 PM
Hi all,

I plan to return to Redding area the first week of September for a few days. Does anyone have a really good treasure leads for that area? Something you are sure of but no one has found(maybe not in most books). The device I have is newly patented element detector and has a lot of distance and depth--way more than a regular metal detector, so if you know of any....send me a PM and lets make a deal. I have located some silver and gold mines for others in KY and OH. Last October while in the Redding area I found one nugget the size of a pea at over 1/4 mile.

Thanks Curtis for stopping by….SWR gets real upset when real Treasure Hunters stop by and tell the membership that his equipment works.
(I'm sure Judy will be along shortly to make a comment about me, and not the context of the post. Betting window is now open)
Curtis posts have context so what are you complaining about now?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Dear Mr. hung:

If you happened to have first hand knowledge of the Garland, TX Garrett
factory and showroom you would know that displays of gold and silver discov-
eries found with Garrett metal detectors are present. Mr. Garrett is not only an electronic engineer but in 1984 was very active in the pursuit of cache hunting.
Your portrail of Charles Garrett is inaccurate. In some ways he reminded me
of Mr. Peepers, in his horn-rimmed glasses, sober and quiet, not given to wild
expressions of exuberence.
Maybe what ALONSO interpreted as jubilalation was actually exasperation.
At that time he had detectors instantly available to locate a gold watch at great
depth.

Regards

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

JudyH said:
As a member of Humanity, I would like to know.

:dontknow:

Well..... Judy Herring, how they hitting this morning? May want to check your bait; I think it might be a little stale.

BTW, proving you are a member of humanity could be a bigger challenge than proving the scam LRL contraptions you defend are not a fraud.
:laughing7:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

JudyH said:
Hmmm....just as I thought.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zero.

:sleepy2:

Responses to your postings get exactly the attention they deserve.

Zero, nada, zilch, nothing, 0, o

.....the same as your credibility.

:sleepy2:

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

Carl-NC said:
JudyH said:
Your logic being that it is acceptable to profit ("mine a wallet") from the devices, as long as you do not produce (manufacture) the same?

I suppose that anyone who buys an LRL generally has to also buy a metal detector in order to "check" the LRL hit and avoid digging hundreds of pointless holes. But otherwise, I'm not aware that detector manufacturers profit off LRLs in any way.

Of course Carl!! Using a LRL alone or a MD alone, in both scenario I have to dig a lots if I don't combine both items to work together.

Joe Hoo?

Feb 13, 2009
Southern and Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo St, Compadre

Marc said:
Who sells LRL's? >:(

There is not a soul in the world that could convince me that these stupid contraptions work, i have gotten many testimonies from servicemen returning from Iraq and Afghanistan, my son, my brother, and many many servicemen that this is nothing but fraud... i would advise anyone to not beg to differ with me because i will not argue on this subject... because i personally know several people without limbs as a result of these phony claims, makes me sick to my stomach to think that some people really believe these things work, try telling that to my fellow soldiers... who would not be crippled for the rest of there lives because the US and IRAQ goverment got duped into buying these elementary type devices that do not work... has anyone ever wondered if the ones that claim they do work could just be trying to sponsor these garbage devices for a fee? You want to get rich overnight? you can! by defrauding people with false claims.. the old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true, it almost always is.... Ditto

Joe Hoo?

Feb 13, 2009
Southern and Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo St, Compadre

Marc said:
SWR said:
Accurate Locators sells LRLs, GPR, Pulse and conventional Metal Detectors

http://www.accuratelocators.com/

hmm, I guess I need to be more consistent on "TreasureNet Sponsorship!" ;)

I am with you 100% Marc on this subject...... LRL'S IS NOTHING BUT FRAUD! I have all the proof i need and no one can convince me otherwise....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Man Joe Hoo..You are much like most of our other Skeptics..They get confused to easily. They seem not to be able to tell the deference between a bomb detecting device and one made for Treasure Hunting…We have pledged not look for bombs with our devices. There is not much anyone can do about silly government workers..Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004

aarthrj3811 said:
Man Joe Hoo..You are much like most of our other Skeptics..They get confused to easily. They seem not to be able to tell the deference between a bomb detecting device and one made for Treasure Hunting…We have pledged not look for bombs with our devices. There is not much anyone can do about silly government workers..Art

Many of these LRLs claim to be programmable, allowing the user to determine what to look for. For example, the H3Tec claims to be able
to do this. Indeed, on their web site they proudly display a photo of the US Army testing their H3Tec for searching for IEDs. The shame of it is that good soldiers will lose life and limbs from this. And I resent your characterization of these good kids as "silly government workers" as much as I refudiate your spelling.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Anyone who sells LRL's to the military or to security & emergency organizations such as police and fire departments, ought to go to prison. In the specific case of Chuck, I hope that any attempts he makes to make such a sale are carefully monitored by the FBI or other appropriate agency as part of a sting operation, the purpose being to put him behind bars. Tell him I said so if you like.

And Art, your "who gives a schitt what happens to dumb soldiers anyway" remark is an acknowledgement of what you denied-- that LRL's do not do what the manufacturers claim they will. And regardless what anyone may think of the politics of the war itself, your ridiculing of the value of human life deserves a far more thorough verbal beating that what you got-- so far.

--Toto

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

aarthrj3811 said:
They seem not to be able to tell the deference between a bomb detecting device and one made for Treasure Hunting… There is not much anyone can do about silly government workers..Art

Art, here is a "silly government worker" holding an H3Tec... is it a bomb detecting device or one made for Treasure Hunting? Wonder what you would say if one of these "silly government workers" got his legs blown off? Wonder what Chuckie would have to say? "He just needed more practice."

You got a lotta guts to publicly state your contempt for our soldiers. Good job, Art! You've reached a new low.

Attachments

• Mitton.jpg
    Mitton.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 896

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

woof! said:
Anyone who sells LRL's to the military or to security & emergency organizations such as police and fire departments, ought to go to prison.

--Toto

Any BUYER for those organizations should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread