Any field reports with the "RT Gold Transponder Shades"

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any field reports with the "RT Gold Transponder Shades"

Just curious how many suckers have donated money to the bank accounts of Rangertell and bought this scam. Is there a requirement to load MP3 tunes of "Close to You", "The Power of Gold", "Gold Digger" to make them work?

:laughing7:"These fashionable shades contain the RT Gold Transponder technology which activates at the push of a button." :laughing7:

http://www.rangertell.com/goldtranspondershades_info.html

Attachments

• glasses_product[1].jpg
    glasses_product[1].jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 485

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Re: Any field reports with the "RT Gold Transponder Shades"

Either that, or an expectation of hours of testing before you determine they won't work for finding gold.

Other possible songs could be Supertramp's Dreamer or maybe Dire Straits Money for Nothing. :D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

First we are told that our devices do not work because people have “looked” inside of them and determined they will not work. Then we are told that just by pointing our finger and following it we will find more Treasure. Then there are the posts on T-Net telling us that a camera will locate treasure. Then along comes a device that uses the eyes to locate Treasure and that it is a scam…So..What makes it a scam? I think I will wait for the Consumers to give us their stories…Art

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia

aarthrj3811 said:
First we are told that our devices do not work because people have “looked” inside of them and determined they will not work. Then we are told that just by pointing our finger and following it we will find more Treasure. Then there are the posts on T-Net telling us that a camera will locate treasure. Then along comes a device that uses the eyes to locate Treasure and that it is a scam…So..What makes it a scam? I think I will wait for the Consumers to give us their stories…Art

Art seriously? :dontknow: Here is what a link to the real function of those glases. http://www.amazon.com/Sunvalleytek-2GB-Bluetooth-Sunglasses-Player/dp/B003TO1OGS/ref=pd_sim_dbs_e_7
No mention of finding treasure. Just shows you that rangertell takes things and then claims them to be treasure finding machine.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Art seriously? Here is what a link to the real function of those glases. http://www.amazon.com/Sunvalleytek-...er/dp/B003TO1OGS/ref=pd_sim_dbs_e_7
No mention of finding treasure. Just shows you that rangertell takes things and then claims them to be treasure finding machine.
http://coolspotters.com/clothing/juicy-couture-night-bird-double-breasted-coat/and/sunglasses
http://www.rangertell.com/goldtranspondershades_info.html
Mis directional post I guess…

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia

Art you actually believe that they are meant to find treasure? HAHAHA.. and your first link takes you to nothing. TSK TSK TSK. I thought you were better than that art.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

So strong is Art's belief, that you could tell him a brick can locate gold from a distance ...

... and he'd believe it.

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia

Saturna said:
So strong is Art's belief, that you could tell him a brick can locate gold from a distance ...

... and he'd believe it.
:laughing7: :hello2: :laughing9:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Art you actually believe that they are meant to find treasure? HAHAHA.. and your first link takes you to nothing. TSK TSK TSK. I thought you were better than that art.
The first link is for the “NightBird Sunglasses” that RT uses…Un like you I am willing to wait until the Consumers speak….Art

OP
OP
TabWhisperer

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

aarthrj3811 said:
The first link is for the “NightBird Sunglasses” that RT uses…Un like you I am willing to wait until the Consumers speak….Art

Buy them and make another video. You are the one always selling people on how great Rangertell is. What's $189 when you have piles of gold?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Reply To This Topic #13 Posted Yesterday at 06:41:06 PM Quote

Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 06:10:51 PM

Buy them and make another video. You are the one always selling people on how great Rangertell is. What's $189 when you have piles of gold?

Why should I buy them? I don’t need them. You guys are the ones that say I am trying to sell them. I am just as curious as you are as to how welll they work..

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia

Sent an e-mail to rangertel here is how far i got

RE: Gold Transponder Shades‏
To [email protected]
Sent: Mon 9/20/10 12:43 PM
To: [email protected]

Ok. What does the transponder look like?

werleibr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: werleibr
Subject: Re: Gold Transponder Shades
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 02:14:03 +1000

werleibr,

Far as I know they are a no-name brand that allowed the Transponder to be added to and function from the audio out on them.

RT

Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Gold Transponder Shades

I was looking into your product of the Gold transponder shades. I noticed that by the picture it is identical to a pair of Sunvalleytek 2GB Bluetooth Sunglasses that play mp3s. Can you please explain to me why you are selling this product but claiming they have a gold transponder? Can you explain were you added the gold transponder?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Did a 2 year old type this?
Thank You SWR....I always thought that you were ay least at the 6 year old level in English...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI aa, swr posted ->Did a 2 year old type this?

Odd, but I had no problem in understanding what was intended ? selective non- essential criticism?

Don Jose de La Mancha

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

I see someone has taken the bait and ran up under this old bush. Good job. These were part of an equipment trade I did and proved several things. One being, the ladies love them, and I do make them look good. What more could you want??

Oh yes, they also do something else. Another Proof of Predictability.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
I see someone has taken the bait and ran up under this old bush. Good job. These were part of an equipment trade I did and proved several things. One being, the ladies love them, and I do make them look good. What more could you want??

Oh yes, they also do something else. Another Proof of Predictability.

And this is your "Field Report"?

So your saying they're crap. OK.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Our field tests did show a marked improvement in L rod reactions to samples and anomalies. The effect these provide can be
surpassed with a sufficient quantity of gold. But you don't look as cool. And a lot more expensive.

They were invaluable in the development of current devices and procedures as they provided a different aspect to test and alter.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~SWR~
Note: This product is not manufactured by Rangertell, and is being misrepresented as something it is not. There is no "transponder" involved.
Yet another claim by the skeptic cult. Could you please tell us where these facts can be found ?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

Yeah Art, maybe these cheap sunglasses are actually gold transponders. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is there anything you guys won't believe ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions