Any field reports with the "RT Gold Transponder Shades"
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    us
    Mar 2010
    Denver, Colorado
    TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
    41 times
    Metal Detecting

Any field reports with the "RT Gold Transponder Shades"

Just curious how many suckers have donated money to the bank accounts of Rangertell and bought this scam. Is there a requirement to load MP3 tunes of "Close to You", "The Power of Gold", "Gold Digger" to make them work?

"These fashionable shades contain the RT Gold Transponder technology which activates at the push of a button."

http://www.rangertell.com/goldtransp...ades_info.html

Attached Images Attached Images  

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    9 times

Re: Any field reports with the "RT Gold Transponder Shades"

Either that, or an expectation of hours of testing before you determine they won't work for finding gold.

Other possible songs could be Supertramp's Dreamer or maybe Dire Straits Money for Nothing.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    1086 times

First we are told that our devices do not work because people have “looked” inside of them and determined they will not work. Then we are told that just by pointing our finger and following it we will find more Treasure. Then there are the posts on T-Net telling us that a camera will locate treasure. Then along comes a device that uses the eyes to locate Treasure and that it is a scam…So..What makes it a scam? I think I will wait for the Consumers to give us their stories…Art

us
    Jul 2010
    Virginia
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    First we are told that our devices do not work because people have “looked” inside of them and determined they will not work. Then we are told that just by pointing our finger and following it we will find more Treasure. Then there are the posts on T-Net telling us that a camera will locate treasure. Then along comes a device that uses the eyes to locate Treasure and that it is a scam…So..What makes it a scam? I think I will wait for the Consumers to give us their stories…Art
    Art seriously? Here is what a link to the real function of those glases. http://www.amazon.com/Sunvalleytek-2...pd_sim_dbs_e_7
    No mention of finding treasure. Just shows you that rangertell takes things and then claims them to be treasure finding machine.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1086 times

Art seriously? Here is what a link to the real function of those glases. http://www.amazon.com/Sunvalleytek-....pd_sim_dbs_e_7
    No mention of finding treasure. Just shows you that rangertell takes things and then claims them to be treasure finding machine.
    http://coolspotters.com/clothing/jui...and/sunglasses
    http://www.rangertell.com/goldtransp...ades_info.html
    Mis directional post I guess…

us
    Jul 2010
    Virginia
    8 times

Art you actually believe that they are meant to find treasure? HAHAHA.. and your first link takes you to nothing. TSK TSK TSK. I thought you were better than that art.

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    9 times

So strong is Art's belief, that you could tell him a brick can locate gold from a distance ...

... and he'd believe it.

us
    Jul 2010
    Virginia
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Saturna

So strong is Art's belief, that you could tell him a brick can locate gold from a distance ...

... and he'd believe it.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1086 times

Art you actually believe that they are meant to find treasure? HAHAHA.. and your first link takes you to nothing. TSK TSK TSK. I thought you were better than that art.
    The first link is for the “NightBird Sunglasses” that RT uses…Un like you I am willing to wait until the Consumers speak….Art

us
    Mar 2010
    Denver, Colorado
    TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
    41 times
    Metal Detecting

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    The first link is for the “NightBird Sunglasses” that RT uses…Un like you I am willing to wait until the Consumers speak….Art
    Buy them and make another video. You are the one always selling people on how great Rangertell is. What's $189 when you have piles of gold?

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1086 times

Reply To This Topic #13 Posted Yesterday at 06:41:06 PM Quote

Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 06:10:51 PM
    Buy them and make another video. You are the one always selling people on how great Rangertell is. What's $189 when you have piles of gold?
    Why should I buy them? I don’t need them. You guys are the ones that say I am trying to sell them. I am just as curious as you are as to how welll they work..

us
    Jul 2010
    Virginia
    8 times

http://www.tineye.com/search/c42b313...ae39fff2b75e0/

a similar image search for the "gold transponder" glasses.

us
    Jul 2010
    Virginia
    8 times

Sent an e-mail to rangertel here is how far i got

RE: Gold Transponder Shades‏
    To agentrt@bigpond.com
    Sent: Mon 9/20/10 12:43 PM
    To: agentrt@bigpond.com

Ok. What does the transponder look like?

werleibr

----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
    To: werleibr
    Subject: Re: Gold Transponder Shades
    Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 02:14:03 +1000

werleibr,

Far as I know they are a no-name brand that allowed the Transponder to be added to and function from the audio out on them.

RT

Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:28 AM
    To: agentrt@bigpond.com
    Subject: Gold Transponder Shades

I was looking into your product of the Gold transponder shades. I noticed that by the picture it is identical to a pair of Sunvalleytek 2GB Bluetooth Sunglasses that play mp3s. Can you please explain to me why you are selling this product but claiming they have a gold transponder? Can you explain were you added the gold transponder?

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1086 times

Did a 2 year old type this?
    Thank You SWR....I always thought that you were ay least at the 6 year old level in English...

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11846 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

HI aa, swr posted ->Did a 2 year old type this?

Odd, but I had no problem in understanding what was intended ? selective non- essential criticism?

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links