Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

Good morning EE / Art: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: EE you posted --> What's in your wallet?
Pesos of course, what else down here in Mexico ?? snicker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You also posted --> No I don't "understand" sickology, because like LRLs, and several other things which the UN is pushing, it doesn't exist except as a figment of the Eugenics Bankers imagination. It's a made-up pseudoscience,
Odd, since your so called peers in science do believe in it?
You also posted --> Hypnosis is mind control, and as such, is a form of slavery.
By that remark is it quite obvious that you neither understand, nor have studied it.
Also --> If anyone looks closely, they will see that the so-called PSI is not composed of energy, but can create and control energy.
??? odd since it is now established that everything 'is' nothing but energy.
Also-> if you think you can make an electronic circuit which will somehow emanate "PSI," you have taken the wrong fork in the road.

Hmm, essentially just what is the difference , if any ??
Also -->And you are also saying that LRLs are supposed to be "enhanced" dowsers.
Again an example of a misunderstanding by you. I have merely stated that they are dowsing enhancers, the actual movement of the instrument may be physically accomplished by psychokinetics, who knows at this state of understanding.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Good morning EE / Art: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: EE you posted --> What's in your wallet?
Pesos of course, what else down here in Mexico ?? snicker

You also posted --> No I don't "understand" sickology, because like LRLs, and several other things which the UN is pushing, it doesn't exist except as a figment of the Eugenics Bankers imagination. It's a made-up pseudoscience,
Odd, since your so called peers in science do believe in it?
You also posted --> Hypnosis is mind control, and as such, is a form of slavery.
By that remark is it quite obvious that you neither understand, nor have studied it.
Also --> If anyone looks closely, they will see that the so-called PSI is not composed of energy, but can create and control energy.
??? odd since it is now established that everything 'is' nothing but energy.
Also-> if you think you can make an electronic circuit which will somehow emanate "PSI," you have taken the wrong fork in the road.

Hmm, essentially just what is the difference , if any ??
Also -->And you are also saying that LRLs are supposed to be "enhanced" dowsers.
Again an example of a misunderstanding by you. I have merely stated that they are dowsing enhancers, the actual movement of the instrument may be physically accomplished by psychokinetics, who knows at this state of understanding.

Don Jose de La Mancha

I understand your confusion about sickiatry and science. And I'm happy to explain what I mean, and why.

I like Science. When I refer to "Science" I am usually talking about that which employs "The Scientific Method."

But sometimes people say "science," when they are referring to a group of people. The problem is that, not all people who are supposedly working in "science," employ the Scientific Method.

There are some, who might be referred to as "scientists," but they are not Scientific in their ways. These people often state their mere opinions, or and sometimes outright propaganda, as proven facts. People are not Science, and most especially not these people!

So you are mixing terms, there. And that's where the confusion arises.

A parallel example would be "The Government." Some people say they don't like the government these days. But the problem is not The Government, it is the people who are currently working in the government.

Science, like the Government, is a structure. Neither of these are the people who work under the guise of these titles. And both are currently infested with people who have destructive intentions. The solution is not to distrust Science or Government, but to learn how to recognize, and appropriately handle, those destructive people who are working within them.

The entire field of Sickiatry is a non-scientific destructive force. However, there are a few people working in it who had good intentions to start with, but have mostly been aberrated by the overwhelming false data disseminated by its founders and current leaders.

On the contrary, I have studied hypnosis, and I do understand it.

It absolutely has not been "established" that everything is energy. The essence of Life is not energy. Even the biggest computers are not alive, but merely follow their programming, much like people who are hypnotized.

As for dowsing being physically accomplished by psychokinetics---yes. But it's not a special case.

The ultimate truth is that everything is accomplished by psychokinetics---Matter, Energy, Space, and Time. Only "psychokinetics" is not a good word for it, because it's definition is too limited. "They" don't have a word for what is really the cause of all these things. Right now, the real truth is taboo in "scientific" circles. If everyone knew the truth, they would all wake up, and realize what's going on---and that would be devastating for those who are trying to control Science, Economy, Religion, and everything else. That's why they are pushing street drugs, antidepressants, fluoride, tainted vaccinations, controlled entertainment and news media, and so forth.

Their problem is that some people just wake up, no matter what. :laughing7:

P.S. "Dowsing enhancers" and "enhanced dowsers" are the same thing, and both are imaginary.

:icon_sunny:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~
I understand your confusion about sickiatry and science. And I'm happy to explain what I mean, and why.
Sickiatry
http://www.google.com/search?source...ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS414US415&q=sickiatry
Did you mean: psychiatry
A parallel example would be "The Government." Some people say they don't like the government these days. But the problem is not The Government, it is the people who are currently working in the government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government
Government refers to the legislators, administrators, and arbitrators in the administrative bureaucracy who control a state at a given time, and to the system of government by which they are organized.[1][2] Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state.
Science, like the Government, is a structure. Neither of these are the people who work under the guise of these titles. And both are currently infested with people who have destructive intentions. The solution is not to distrust Science or Government, but to learn how to recognize, and appropriately handle, those destructive people who are working within them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure
Structure is a fundamental, tangible or intangible notion referring to the recognition, observation, nature, and permanence of patterns and relationships of entities. This notion may itself be an object, such as a built structure, or an attribute, such as the structure of society. From a child's verbal description of a snowflake, to the detailed scientific analysis of the properties of magnetic fields, the concept of structure is now often an essential foundation of nearly every mode of inquiry and discovery in science, philosophy, and art.[1] In early 20th-century and earlier thought, form[disambiguation needed ] often plays a role comparable to that of structure in contemporary thought. The neo-Kantianism of Ernst Cassirer (cf. his Philosophy of Symbolic Forms, completed in 1929 and published in English translation in the 1950s) is sometimes regarded as a precursor of the later shift to structuralism and poststructuralism.[2]
The entire field of Sickiatry is a non-scientific destructive force. However, there are a few people working in it who had good intentions to start with, but have mostly been aberrated by the overwhelming false data disseminated by its founders and current leaders.
http://nowandfutures.com/false_data.html

As for dowsing being physically accomplished by psychokinetics---yes. But it's not a special case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:People_claiming_to_have_psychokinetic_abilities
Pages in category "People claiming to have psychokinetic abilities"
The ultimate truth is that everything is accomplished by psychokinetics---Matter, Energy, Space, and Time. Only "psychokinetics" is not a good word for it, because it's definition is too limited. "They" don't have a word for what is really the cause of all these things. Right now, the real truth is taboo in "scientific" circles. If everyone knew the truth, they would all wake up, and realize what's going on---and that would be devastating for those who are trying to control Science, Economy, Religion, and everything else. That's why they are pushing street drugs, antidepressants, fluoride, tainted vaccinations, controlled entertainment and news media, and so forth.
http://truehubbard.org/

Philosophy did not die with ancient Greece. Out of the natural philosophy of those times came science. The wonders of chrome and metal cars, planes, the atom bomb and even satellites have their roots in the firm base of Greek philosophy. But Socrates, Aristotle, Euclid, Thales, Heraclitus, Parmenides, Democritus, Pythagoras, Plato, Anaxagoras, Lucretius and all the rest did not have in mind the manufacture of material things when they released their knowledge to the world.

P.S. "Dowsing enhancers" and "enhanced dowsers" are the same thing, and both are imaginary.
http://www.google.com/search?source...rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS414US415&q=Dowsing+enhancers"
Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing? - TreasureNet Forum

So....You are skeptic about everything?...art

humble

May 26, 2011

Unless the EE's, or Science has come up with a way to increase Psychic ability, there is no such thing available as a Dowsing enhancer, or enhanced Dowsing.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Unless the EE's, or Science has come up with a way to increase Psychic ability, there is no such thing available as a Dowsing enhancer, or enhanced Dowsing.
I agree with you.Just people who can not Dowse...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
So....You are skeptic about everything?...art

How does what I am, have anything to do with the topic?

What I said, is what I said. If you don't understand it, get a dictionary.

P.S. Thanks for the links. The one about false data was interesting.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Just answering your post..If you don’t want honest answers don’t post all that dribble..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Just answering your post..If you don’t want honest answers don’t post all that dribble..Art

Well, artie, I'm not sure that your response actually answered anything, and I don't know why you had to call me a "skeptic," or what difference it would make if I was. But I did thank you for the links. What I posted last was in response to RDTs comments. I don't know why you attacked it. Maybe that's just your nature. :dontknow:

Whatever....

:coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Thank you for the non answer...I know how to find treasure with both Dowsing methods and with a LRL...So I do have a lot of knowledge about using these types of treasure hunting methods..All you have is all the usual skeptic excuses..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you for the non answer...I know how to find treasure with both Dowsing methods and with a LRL...So I do have a lot of knowledge about using these types of treasure hunting methods..All you have is all the usual skeptic excuses..Art

Non answer? What was the question?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

If you says so:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 370

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

I'm glad the glasses help you.

(Wow, if that picture won't stop a clock, nothing will.)

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

We know Ted

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 274

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Enjoy

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions