Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

Ted Groves said:
Sorry to be the one that bursts your bubble, but....

Yeah---what he said.

Another proof of ideomotor response is when you clamp the handle of your LRL into a vise, the pointer will not follow a moving target. Because there is no force moving it.

And there is no "tug" which can be "felt," for the same reason.

You are merely repeating old BS which has been disproved, in many ways, hundreds of times before.

Sorry.

:sleepy2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Thank you Ted and EE...If you want to live in the “dark ages” that is your right...the rest of us will stay here in the modern world and use the great scientific know how...Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you Ted and EE...If you want to live in the “dark ages” that is your right...the rest of us will stay here in the modern world and use the great scientific know how...Art

Absolutely hilarious. :laughing9:

Seeing you use the words "modern world" and "the rest of us" in the same sentence has hands down got to be the best example of a perfect dichotomy* I've ever heard.

(*) look it up on Google, Art (like you do everything else that has more than one syllable)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Art~
.If you want to live in the “dark ages” that is your right...the rest of us will stay here in the modern world and use the great scientific know how...
~Ted~
Seeing you use the words "modern world" and "the rest of us" in the same sentence has hands down got to be the best example of a perfect dichotomy* I've ever heard.
What’s wrong Ted...the rest of us are in the real world...Not in a paranormal, pseudoscientific and supernatural realm...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
It seems that forces which appear to be "invisible" to many people, such as gravity, magnetism, electromagnetic radiation, and electricity, are thought to be mysterious, and thus "up for grabs" as phony reasons why fakery "works."

The problems faced by frauds, who try to use these unseen forces to support their fantasies, is that there are too many people around who work with these very forces, and are familiar with how they can be predicted to function in various circumstances, and thus used resourcefully. These people who routinely work with, and design real equipment based upon, these forces, also know what will not work concerning them. The also know how to test hypotheses, in ways which are not ambiguous, and how to set up repeatable experiments. They know the difference between "working reliably," and mere random results.

It is these people who the LRL promoters detest, because every time they think up some new angle for their scam, common sense professionals will always know how to disprove their BS. This pattern easily be seen being repeated, over and over, in this section.

Trying to prove that fiction is fact, will always be impossible. And I'm not talking about Science Fiction which later becomes a reality, like rockets or submarines.

I'm talking about devices which are currently total hoaxes, yet are argued to be real. The point being that not a single LRL on the market has been proven to the World to actually work at all. But rather, the fraudsters continually attempt to substitute argument for proof! That may be the way that Politics works, but not Science. So they continually attack Science as well!

They even go so far as to say that proof is not necessary! And that's when they go over the edge, and into the dark abyss of insanity. That's when they start trying to substitute anger for proof. And that's when they start trying to turn the attack toward people, rather than attempting to support their position with facts (because there are no facts which will support fiction as reality).

There might actually be a way of detecting specific materials at very long distances, but that technology is not currently on the market. Sorry.

:coffee2: :coffee2:
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

And it's common for you to restort to amateur Eugenics BS when you have nothing else to try and defend your unimaginative fantasies with.

You continue to be your own best debunker!

Thanks again!

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
~EE~
And it's common for you to restort to amateur Eugenics BS
Did I say anything about Eugenics?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
Eugenics
Eugenics is the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population", usually referring to human populations.[2] The origins of the concept of eugenics began with certain interpretations of Mendelian inheritance, and the theories of August Weismann.[3] Historically, many of the practitioners of eugenics viewed eugenics as a science, not necessarily restricted to human populations; this embraced the views of Darwin and Social Darwinism.

I think I said you may have a common psychological problem...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
And it's common for you to restort to amateur Eugenics BS

Did I say anything about Eugenics?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
Eugenics
Eugenics is the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population", usually referring to human populations.[2] The origins of the concept of eugenics began with certain interpretations of Mendelian inheritance, and the theories of August Weismann.[3] Historically, many of the practitioners of eugenics viewed eugenics as a science, not necessarily restricted to human populations; this embraced the views of Darwin and Social Darwinism.

I think I said you may have a common psychological problem...Art

You made the same mistake that you did the last time you posted that definition, Art. You forgot the good part a couple paragraphs down from there---

"By the mid-20th century eugenics had fallen into disfavor, having become associated with Nazi Germany. Both the public and some elements of the scientific community have associated eugenics with Nazi abuses, such as enforced "racial hygiene", human experimentation, and the extermination of "undesired" population groups."

But I'm most disappointed in you for not learning anything from the video which proves that Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10.

I can understand your not being willing or able to read a dictionary.

And I can understand your not being willing or able to real all of a Wikipedia page.

But your not being able to simply sit there and watch a fully documented video, and learn what's really going on in the World is unforgivable. Just plain lazy!

But if you want to go in circles by posting your nonsense mantra invented by those who want to reduce the World population by 90%, that's up to you. I guess since you will never be able to prove your fantasies, you are stuck with promoting the mental and physical torture, mass murder, and baby killing of your mentors, the Sickiatrists/Eugenicists.

Too bad.

You are the best self-debunker on here.

But it is sad.

:(

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

It seems that forces which appear to be "invisible" to many people, such as gravity, magnetism, electromagnetic radiation, and electricity, are thought to be mysterious, and thus "up for grabs" as phony reasons why fakery "works."

The problems faced by frauds, who try to use these unseen forces to support their fantasies, is that there are too many people around who work with these very forces, and are familiar with how they can be predicted to function in various circumstances, and thus used resourcefully. These people who routinely work with, and design real equipment based upon, these forces, also know what will not work concerning them. The also know how to test hypotheses, in ways which are not ambiguous, and how to set up repeatable experiments. They know the difference between "working reliably," and mere random results.

It is these people who the LRL promoters detest, because every time they think up some new angle for their scam, common sense professionals will always know how to disprove their BS. This pattern can easily be seen being repeated, over and over, in this section.

Trying to prove that fiction is fact, will always be impossible. And I'm not talking about Science Fiction which later becomes a reality, like rockets or submarines.

I'm talking about devices which are currently total hoaxes, yet are argued to be real. The point being that not a single LRL on the market has been proven to the World to actually work at all. But rather, the fraudsters continually attempt to substitute argument for proof! That may be the way that Politics works, but not Science. So they continually attack Science as well!

They even go so far as to say that proof is not necessary! And that's when they go over the edge, and into the dark abyss of insanity. That's when they start trying to substitute anger for proof. And that's when they start trying to turn the attack toward people, rather than attempting to support their position with facts (because there are no facts which will support fiction as reality).

There might actually be a way of detecting specific materials at very long distances, but that technology is not currently on the market. Sorry.

P.S. There also might be people who can reliably detect specific materials at long distances, using PSI ability, but that has not yet been proven to the World, either.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
You made the same mistake that you did the last time you posted that definition, Art. You forgot the good part a couple paragraphs down from there---

"By the mid-20th century eugenics had fallen into disfavor, having become associated with Nazi Germany. Both the public and some elements of the scientific community have associated eugenics with Nazi abuses, such as enforced "racial hygiene", human experimentation, and the extermination of "undesired" population groups."
But I'm most disappointed in you for not learning anything from the video which proves that Sickiatry is Eugenics, Part 1 of 10.
I would guess that you did not understand my post as usual..It must be that skeptic thing rearing it’s ugly head again

humble

May 26, 2011

Judy, It usually takes about 30-60 minutes to teach the fundamentals, and limitations. I then hand the volunteer an LRL and some tent stakes for markers, tell them to mark wherever they detect a target, and I leave the scene. From there, they are free to follow wherever the LRL leads without knowing what the LRL is set for, or what they are looking for. Sometimes I will intentionally misinform them and suggest they are searching for a different type of target than what the LRL is actually set for but, it doesn't seem to make any difference to the outcome.

They are totally on their own to find whatever targets the LRL leads to. I'm often more amazed at the positive results than they are.

In general, I find that Dowsers have more difficulty learning to use LRL, than non Dowsers do. humble

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

humble said:
Judy, It usually takes about 30-60 minutes to teach the fundamentals, and limitations. I then hand the volunteer an LRL and some tent stakes for markers, tell them to mark wherever they detect a target, and I leave the scene. From there, they are free to follow wherever the LRL leads without knowing what the LRL is set for, or what they are looking for. Sometimes I will intentionally misinform them and suggest they are searching for a different type of target than what the LRL is actually set for but, it doesn't seem to make any difference to the outcome.

They are totally on their own to find whatever targets the LRL leads to. I'm often more amazed at the positive results than they are.

In general, I find that Dowsers have more difficulty learning to use LRL, than non Dowsers do. humble

What is the overall percentage of correct hits to false hits, in your testing?

humble

May 26, 2011

You are right. It's like old habits are hard to break. A dowser has programmed his mind to use the Rods in a certain way, and think in a certain way.

With LRL, the Rods are usually held, and used differently than the Dowser is accustomed.

No mental impression of the target is necessary with an LRL, and the interpretation of the rods movements is different than that of psychic Dowsing.

It's a longer learning curve for a Dowser to change old habits and begin new thinking, than it is for a newbie to learn LRL.

Apparently the host of TNET recognizes there is a difference because they have two separate forums. One for Psychic Dowsing, and another for LRL?

For those who believe that LRL is psychic Dowsing, they are posting on the wrong forum and I have placed them on "Ignore". I am not interested in the nonsensical gibberish they want to argue about.

Perhaps, the rest of you should do this also to eliminate the arguing, bickering and insulting, that is, IF you wish to turn this into a helpful LRL forum and attract LRL users to TNET? If you enjoy the bashing, arguing, and insulting, then have at it, and I will leave and go some where people enjoy intelligent discussions. humble

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey Judy...At the time I started to learn to dowse I had been using 2 rod type LRL’s for a few years. I did not want to do anything that would screw up their usage. I was very careful not to mess up what I could already do. I learned to dowse using a trial and error methods..After I was successfully dowsing I then expanded those methods..I can dowse using both the mental method and the physical methods....

About the only time I use a dowsing rod now is when I am going down the highway in my car. My ranger tell will beat you to death when using it in a car. When I locate a signal I park and use my LRL as I can get more information about the target from it. Simple methods that work for me.

Is my subconscious mind controlling the LRL?...Heck..I don’t know but believe that is it not..I know that it is not dowsing just from the feel of the swing and all the information that I can obtain...I don’t care how my LRL works as long as I am locating and recovering treasure....Art

humble

May 26, 2011

Certainly, our inherent psychic ability, sensory perception, chemical elements, and physical abilities are closely intertwined within the human body and it can be difficult for the biological computer to sort out complex information and make it available to our conscious mind without the aid of visual evidence.

Judy, If you are interested in repeating the same electronic, and manual field testing I have conducted over the years you will be able to see, and understand for yourself that what I say has proven to be true. If not, it is merely my word.

My time is limited also, but I will be happy to work with you as time permits me to. humble

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

humble said:
Certainly, our inherent psychic ability, sensory perception, chemical elements, and physical abilities are closely intertwined within the human body and it can be difficult for the biological computer to sort out complex information and make it available to our conscious mind without the aid of visual evidence.

Judy, If you are interested in repeating the same electronic, and manual field testing I have conducted over the years you will be able to see, and understand for yourself that what I say has proven to be true. If not, it is merely my word.

My time is limited also, but I will be happy to work with you as time permits me to. humble

;D :laughing7: Welcome back Dell :hello: :o

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

I think this is a better likeness though. Yours is like "wish science"... you wish you looked like that.

:::tinkle::: :::tinkle::: :laughing7:

Attachments

• 01A01.jpg
    01A01.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 797
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bk for a bit, the exploration work at the mine is running ok for now.

Ted just what 'does' she 'actually' look like? Frankly your preoccupation with Judy fascinates me, and fits ole daddy Freud's, EE's mentor, explanation to a tee. snicker snicker. Another feather in your cap luv. Simple psychology that EE understands.

Humble we do have a bit of variance in our personal ideas on just what is involved and the definition of the difference between para normal and normal. We all have latent abilities which can, Horrors EE, be brought out by hypnosis, or hyper suggestion.

Since everything in the Universe is composed of nothing more than electrical energy in different forms and potencies, there is a blending of these so called psi and paranormal factors, there is no sharp division, they are one and the same.

Incidentally since the above is true, then the possibility for a true LRL obviously exists and will be attained, if it hasn't already.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Bk for a bit, the exploration work at the mine is running ok for now.

Ted just what 'does' she 'actually' look like? Frankly your preoccupation with Judy fascinates me, and fits ole daddy Freud's, EE's mentor, explanation to a tee. snicker snicker. Another feather in your cap luv. Simple psychology that EE understands.

Humble we do have a bit of variance in our personal ideas on just what is involved and the definition of the difference between para normal and normal. We all have latent abilities which can, Horrors EE, be brought out by hypnosis, or hyper suggestion.

Since everything in the Universe is composed of nothing more than electrical energy in different forms and potencies, there is a blending of these so called psi and paranormal factors, there is no sharp division, they are one and the same.

Incidentally since the above is true, then the possibility for a true LRL obviously exists and will be attained, if it hasn't already.

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT---

I think you have been taking lessons from Art. Or maybe Big J. Or both. Yes, it does seem like a blend of both.

No I don't "understand" sickology, because like LRLs, and several other things which the UN is pushing, it doesn't exist except as a figment of the Eugenics Bankers imagination. It's a made-up pseudoscience, with it's main tenants consisting of "somebody wrote a book of his opinions," and no proof via testing is necessary, because somebody else who wrote of book of his opinions, said so.

And no, peoples abilities cannot be "brought out" by hypnosis, because they remain hidden to each person so hypnotized. True ability is when the person himself is aware of it, and can use it on his own determinism.

Hypnosis is mind control, and as such, is a form of slavery. To bring out someone's abilities is totally different. Only control freaks favor hypnotism (and those who are already being controlled by others to promote it, of course). What's in your wallet?

If anyone looks closely, they will see that the so-called PSI is not composed of energy, but can create and control energy. People who see the resultant energy phenomenona sometimes assume that they "must" caused by energy, because "that's all there is," but they are merely listening to the mantra of sickiatry, rather than investigating further into it.

Also, if you think you can make an electronic circuit which will somehow emanate "PSI," you have taken the wrong fork in the road.

And you are also saying that LRLs are supposed to be "enhanced" dowsers.

All in all, you've gotten yourself pretty tangled up there, amigo.

:icon_sunny:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey Real Deal..It is so funny as to how EE’s list of sick people seems to keep growing...Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread