Any Carl Anderson dowsing rod success stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
SWR said:
EE THr said:
SWR---

Wow! Real statistical evidence, huh?

If it even happened.

:laughing7:

In my opinion....finding an item you recently dropped does is not all that surprising or extraordinary. Statistically, it would not count as finding a lost or buried treasure. If that were the case, I'd be another Indiana Jones at the rate I misplace my car keys....only to find them when I retrace my footsteps.

I would think, and this is just my opinion...that Eddie would utilize some of the testers/meters from their Paranormal Investigating hobby to see if his LRL gimmick is actually sending an electronic signal. I might have even mentioned the lack of "investigating" parameters in a different thread.

Yep, in your opinion. Enough said.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
ER---

Once again, I overestimated your intelligence and maturity.

Use all your brain power to figure this one out: That's a #16/#19. For someone who claims to be neutral, you are conforming to the Pattern of a Con Artist. I wonder why that is?

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Oh my...that response was a #19/#20 on your list. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Yes Eddie, It's the same pattern we have seen for almost 10,000 post on the forums. We should p/m each other and make up the next 10 post for them and see how close we come. I'll guarantee one thing, nothing sensible or usable outside of more I'm right and you're wrong twittering. Actually that WILL be the next 10 posts. (maybe an insult or two)

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
EE THr said:
SWR---

Wow! Real statistical evidence, huh?

If it even happened.

In my opinion....finding an item you recently dropped does is not all that surprising or extraordinary. Statistically, it would not count as finding a lost or buried treasure. If that were the case, I'd be another Indiana Jones at the rate I misplace my car keys....only to find them when I retrace my footsteps.

I would think, and this is just my opinion...that Eddie would utilize some of the testers/meters from their Paranormal Investigating hobby to see if his LRL gimmick is actually sending an electronic signal. I might have even mentioned the lack of "investigating" parameters in a different thread.

Yep, in your opinion. Enough said.

Yep. My opinion.

Wording it any other way would be a TOS violation.

::::noticing lacking of comments on "investigating" skills:::::

If I'm not mistaken our investigative skills were detailed in earlier posts/threads.

:::noticing the lack of "memory" skills:::

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
fenixdigger said:
Yes Eddie, It's the same pattern we have seen for almost 10,000 post on the forums. We should p/m each other and make up the next 10 post for them and see how close we come. I'll guarantee one thing, nothing sensible or usable outside of more I'm right and you're wrong twittering. Actually that WILL be the next 10 posts. (maybe an insult or two)

Yep! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
EddieR said:
If I'm not mistaken our investigative skills were detailed in earlier posts/threads.

:::noticing the lack of "memory" skills:::

Yes. Your investigative skills were sadly displayed in earlier posts/threads.

Actually, no they weren't.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Sorry nmarsh..looks like you will not get any help here…I have never used one so I can not comment..

What a sad day when a treasure hunter comes to a treasure hunting web site and can get no answers..50 some posts of speculations..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
ER---

Use all your brain power to figure this one out: That's a #16/#19. For someone who claims to be neutral, you are conforming to the Pattern of a Con Artist. I wonder why that is?

Oh my...that response was a #19/#20 on your list. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Wrong, ER. I merely pointed out an actual, provable, fact. And asked a question.

It is said that intelligence is the ability to differentiate. (That's an informative statement.)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Wrong, ER. I merely pointed out an actual, provable, fact. And asked a question.

It is said that intelligence is the ability to differentiate. (That's an informative statement.)
What...

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:

Just be sure to include, "Why can't you pass a fair test with your LRL?" in each one.

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
ER---

I just pointed out a fact too.

Don't worry though, I'm sure with practice your skills in differentiating will improve. If you ever need help, there are many people on here that I'm sure will give you a hand. :wink:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this a fascinating series of posts, except for perhaps 2 -3 on the 'subject', all have been personal attacks?? A question has been asked, a few answered, then the insults began. Even if one was there at the time, it could never be proven one way or the other.

swr posted -->In my opinion....finding an item you recently dropped does is not all that surprising or extraordinary. Statistically, it would not count as finding a lost or buried treasure. If that were the case, I'd be another Indiana Jones at the rate I misplace my car keys....only to find them when I retrace my footsteps.
Hmm, based upon that ???

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Eddie, what is the penalty for forgery for personal gain? snicker snicker

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
EddieR said:
I just pointed out a fact too.

Yeah, the fact that all you had left was insults, instead of anything sensable to say! Go back and read it, it was your childish doo-doo joke.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

I don't need to go back and read it, I'm still laughing from the first time..... when I wrote it. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
this a fascinating series of posts, except for perhaps 2 -3 on the 'subject', all have been personal attacks?? A question has been asked, a few answered, then the insults began. Even if one was there at the time, it could never be proven one way or the other.
swr posted -->In my opinion....finding an item you recently dropped does is not all that surprising or extraordinary. Statistically, it would not count as finding a lost or buried treasure. If that were the case, I'd be another Indiana Jones at the rate I misplace my car keys....only to find them when I retrace my footsteps.
Hmm, based upon that ???

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Eddie, what is the penalty for forgery for personal gain? snicker snicker

RealDeal..... I figure that if someone wants to bring me in BY NAME, then I have a right to a defense, wouldn't you agree? I try to stay out of the debate over specific LRL's working or not, if I haven't used them personally. And truthfully....if one hasn't used them personally then they ARE NOT QUALIFIED to say yea or nay on the specific instrument. Yes, they can post their opinion, but they should post it as such, instead of portraying themselves as some knows-all object of grandeur that is out to save the world. I still think it's funny that a certain poster child of pseudo-skepticism commented once that he was out to "save" the gullible and tech challenged....and then later commented that those same people did good to put their pants on right. What a laugh!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I'm still waiting for him to accept my challenge....of course, he won't. His silence speaks volumes.

Not really sure on the penalty for forgery....these days it depends on the judge!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
ER---

You've dragged the discussion so far from the main point of LRL working or not, that you aren't even addressing what is important.

So, let me remind you.

1. LRL makers advertise to infer that their device will find gold and other valuables, yet they never directly say so; they only infer it, in order to protect themselves in court. At the same time, they infer that anyone can use it successfully. This is widely documented and readily available evidence.

2. They all depend on the dubious "ability" of dowsing, because they either rely on dowsing rods to find a nonexistent "signal line," or the entire device is mounted on a pivoting handle, usually with a bearing, so that it is entirely free swinging, and unattached to any drive device whatsoever, and without any induced magnetism or any other way of having the device determine the direction that it is "pointing" when supposedly "indicating" something in a certain direction. Those things are all known and proven physical evidence.

3. In view of #1 and #2, and since, even if dowsing works for some people, which it has never been proven to, it certainly doesn't work for everyone; therefore the inferences by LRL makers is fraudulent. That is self defining, and absolute proof.

4. LRL makers response to #3, is that there is some mysterious physics factors at work, and they then try to explain it with what they proffer to be "scientific terms." Yet their "science" is really nothing more than various people's ideas, hunches, guesstimations, and theories; none of which have ever been actually proven, and certainly are not accepted as known fact. This behavior is also self evident, documented fact.

5. The typical LRL crowd is conditioned so that when they are confronted with these obvious and proven facts, they simply turn to insults, nonsensical comments, or changing of the subject. Becuase they have no defense against the truth.

6. The final, last ditch effort, of the LRLers, is to demand that questioners provide proof that the bogus devices don't work, knowing full well that it is impossible to prove the negative; and ignoring the fact that the burden of proof in upon the claimant, and no one else (and that is a standard, documented, scientific fact.)

7. No LRL maker, promoter, or user, has ever passed Carl's completely fair, scientifically applied, double-blind test; and very few have even tried. This would be the proof actually required, as mentioned in #6.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread