When Ordinary Science Fails to Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
It seems they are hung up about the dowsing thing. How about an explanation on how this can reach over 20 miles????

I know, take a wire and put it around the sample. Or take a calculator and put under it, but don't turn it on.

I'm sure there is some little weasel excuse "I can't do it, I'm scared"

I call your bluff --SHO-NUFF

How would you know? You are supposed to have us on Igonre, remember?

Or is that one of the other fenix brothers?

:laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
286 posts and the skeptics still have not put a reasonable explanation of what started this thread..I did not think that Randi’s spell could possibly be this strong..Art

Oh yes we have, con-artie!

We have said, time after time, that hung-up is lost in a fantasy world---that's what started this whole thread.

Well, that and a little pay-o-la.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
We have said, time after time, that hung-up is lost in a fantasy world---that's what started this whole thread.
Still no answer about how Miroslaw Magola did his thing…If youn don’t understand what your “eyeballs” see it is a fantasty just like LRL’s

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
I wonder...how do those gold/silver ions meander up that solid "draw tube" into that "ionic chamber"
Just maybe the gold/silver ions enter through the open side of the of the ion chamber..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Still no answer about how Miroslaw Magola did his thing…If youn don’t understand what your “eyeballs” see it is a fantasty just like LRL’s

Trickery.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
I wonder...how do those gold/silver ions meander up that solid "draw tube" into that "ionic chamber"
Just maybe the gold/silver ions enter through the open side of the of the ion chamber..Art

:::chortles::: That was funny, coming from Art (he more than likely believes the cut-open side is supposed to be open)

...Yup!

:thumbsup:

I hope I don't have to add to the Patterns list, "The CA makes you feel so sorry for him, that you want to quit catching him in illogical explanations."

???

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
:::chortles::: That was funny, coming from Art (he more than likely believes the cut-open side is supposed to be open)
So you are saying that somebody played with the device ? Can I ask you who destroyed the chamber (if it is an ion chamber) before taking the photo?
~EE~
I hope I don't have to add to the Patterns list, "The CA makes you feel so sorry for him, that you want to quit catching him in illogical explanations."
Go ahead and add it to your opinion list..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
So you are saying that somebody played with the device ? Can I ask you who destroyed the chamber (if it is an ion chamber) before taking the photo?
~EE~
Go ahead and add it to your opinion list..Art

con-artie;

That is a typical method of illustrating the inside of a device. It's called a "cutaway view," and it is recognized World wide as a normal way to show the inner contents of something.

Whoever did it, did a pretty good job of it, too. Nice and neat, and it shows everything in perspective.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:
FACTS:

1 - Skeptics were not able to provide a scientific explanation to Miroslaw Magola's case.
2 - Skeptics were not able to refute my claims. This evidences they either agree with me or lack the scientific data for a rebuttal.
3 - Dr. Rudy was the only one who said that could refute my claims. He lied.

Regarding fact#2, it's interesting to note that in various threads skeptics keep preaching about 'real' science, as believed by them, against a supposed 'pseudoscience' that they claim LRL proponents and manufacturers use.

In fact#2 lies the proof and not only the evidence in this case, that they get 'trapped' in an unsolved contradiction. In logic, would be that assertive A or B will not provide C (a rebuttal).
So, it's over. They might continue repeling and oposing LRL concepts as much as they wish. It's part or democracy and also part of capitalism's dirty rules when one side feels threatened.

Truth is that they have completely lost the cause to use Science as their alibi to support their agenda from now on.
It's up to them choose how serious they wish to continue to be taken if they insist.

Just for the record.

Dr. Hung, your immediate assumption of Miroslaw's tricks as constituting proof of human magnetism does show a worrisome
flaw in your powers of deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
One of skep Carl's favorite mambos fits perfectly in your case for not being able to produce either a rebuttal or explanation:

'CAN'T DO IT'.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
S
o you are saying that somebody played with the device ? Can I ask you who destroyed the chamber (if it is an ion chamber) before taking the photo?
~EE~
That is a typical method of illustrating the inside of a device. It's called a "cutaway view," and it is recognized World wide as a normal way to show the inner contents of something.
Whoever did it, did a pretty good job of it, too. Nice and neat, and it shows everything in perspective.
~hung~
One of skep Carl's favorite mambos fits perfectly in your case for not being able to produce either a rebuttal or explanation:
~SWR~
Sure...it was an Electrical Engineer down in Mexico. His name is Alex.

Now...armed with that information, are now suddenly more intelligent and able to grasp the concept of the text?

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
hung said:
Rudy(CA) said:
hung said:
FACTS:

1 - Skeptics were not able to provide a scientific explanation to Miroslaw Magola's case.
2 - Skeptics were not able to refute my claims. This evidences they either agree with me or lack the scientific data for a rebuttal.
3 - Dr. Rudy was the only one who said that could refute my claims. He lied.

Regarding fact#2, it's interesting to note that in various threads skeptics keep preaching about 'real' science, as believed by them, against a supposed 'pseudoscience' that they claim LRL proponents and manufacturers use.

In fact#2 lies the proof and not only the evidence in this case, that they get 'trapped' in an unsolved contradiction. In logic, would be that assertive A or B will not provide C (a rebuttal).
So, it's over. They might continue repeling and oposing LRL concepts as much as they wish. It's part or democracy and also part of capitalism's dirty rules when one side feels threatened.

Truth is that they have completely lost the cause to use Science as their alibi to support their agenda from now on.
It's up to them choose how serious they wish to continue to be taken if they insist.

Just for the record.

Dr. Hung, your immediate assumption of Miroslaw's tricks as constituting proof of human magnetism does show a worrisome
flaw in your powers of deductive reasoning and critical thinking.

'CAN'T DO IT'.

You are so sophomoric. I also don't offer rebuttals to wether or not Tinkerbell is really able to fly.
tinkerbell_023.gif

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Rudy(CA) said:
Make that 310 posts and I certainly don't care about Miroslaw Magola or his claims. :tongue3:

Who? Coleslaw Magnolia?

Is that the magician who put vaseline on his hands, then used suction to lift only smoothe, rounded-bottomed bowls? And then balanced them on his forehead?

I knew a guy who made spoons stick to his nose, too. And have seen people make playing cards stick to their forehead, without even tilting their heads back.

So, what what the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread