220px-Criss_angel[1].jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 305

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Why don't you paint your fingernails black, too. Then you will have something else in common besides tricking the public for money.
Last time I looked the only black under my fingernails was from digging Treasure

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well, don't worry. If you can't get the dirt out using "ordinary" means, you can always just fantasize that they are clean, the same way you do about your LRL working.
More claims I see

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Well, don't worry. If you can't get the dirt out using "ordinary" means, you can always just fantasize that they are clean, the same way you do about your LRL working.
More claims I see

But you made the first claim. So you must show the first proof.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening Rudy: you posted --> A human with no tools at their disposal (e.g. magnets,
wire coils & batteries, etc., foreign magnetic materials, etc.) can not produce a magnetic
field that affects a compass
I have posted data regarding this, which admittedly while not a dbs, did deflect a compass.
Also, when I was experimenting in the possibility of psychic healing actually developing /
passing an energy, I often visualized breathing in energy and concentrating it, then when
exhaling, attempt to mentally force it out of my right hand through the patient to my left hand.
I was surprised to find that something does take place, twice I had the patient jump and
exclaim "you shocked me "? ?? Your conclusion ?

Yes, many times the patient was radically helped, so, as far as I am concerned, psychic
healing does work.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Evening Rudy: you posted --> A human with no tools at their disposal (e.g. magnets,
wire coils & batteries, etc., foreign magnetic materials, etc.) can not produce a magnetic
I have posted data regarding this, which admittedly while not a dbs, did deflect a compass.
Also, when I was experimenting in the possibility of psychic healing actually developing /
passing an energy, I often visualized breathing in energy and concentrating it, then when
exhaling, attempt to mentally force it out of my right hand through the patient to my left hand.
I was surprised to find that something does take place, twice I had the patient jump and

Yes, many times the patient was radically helped, so, as far as I am concerned, psychic
healing does work.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Just because some people can have success with that sort of thing, is no reason that LRL makers should sell phony electronic devices which can't work any better than a couple of bent welding rods or a forked branch, for very high prices, and infer that everyone can make them work.

:sign13:

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other

healing does work.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Tayopa, you will finally see the evidence and first hand data to substantiate your experiences above in the material I intend to show in a few days.
But as I see there's a battle going on among Art and the gentleman that I set on 'ignore', maybe our friend Dr. Rudy, has missed the question I had asked him.
In fact, it's really fascinating how none of these skeptics could answer to date the questions I and Tayopa have proposed, specially how Miroslaw can do it.
Only Dr. Rudy carefully chose to answer only one simple question I posted so far. And he clearly stated none is able to produce a magnetic field to cause movement in a compass needle unless this someone is using a metal for this.

So to avoid that our brave Dr. Rudy has missed that question and based on what he claimed, I will present it again in a more visible manner:
Dr. Rudy, so how can Miroslaw Magola be able to magnetically atract metals and plastic to his body?

http://www.magneticman.org/movies/Magnetic Man part 3.mp4
Let's hope Dr. Rudy does not take too long 'googleing' to answer it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
Just because some people can have success with that sort of thing, is no reason that LRL makers should sell phony electronic devices which can't work any better than a couple of bent welding rods or a forked branch, for very high prices, and infer that everyone can make them work.

And the claims continue to pile up..
Hey hung…I sure enjoy your post..Keep up the good work..Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
hung said:

healing does work.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Tayopa, you will finally see the evidence and first hand data to substantiate your experiences above in the material I intend to show in a few days.
But as I see there's a battle going on among Art and the gentleman that I set on 'ignore', maybe our friend Dr. Rudy, has missed the question I had asked him.
In fact, it's really fascinating how none of these skeptics could answer to date the questions I and Tayopa have proposed, specially how Miroslaw can do it.
Only Dr. Rudy carefully chose to answer only one simple question I posted so far. And he clearly stated none is able to produce a magnetic field to cause movement in a compass needle unless this someone is using a metal for this.

So to avoid that our brave Dr. Rudy has missed that question and based on what he claimed, I will present it again in a more visible manner:
Dr. Rudy, so how can Miroslaw Magola be able to magnetically atract metals and plastic to his body?

http://www.magneticman.org/movies/Magnetic Man part 3.mp4
Let's hope Dr. Rudy does not take too long 'googleing' to answer it.

Dr Hung, you are conjecturing that Miroslaw's ability to attract metals and plastics are due to some biomagnetism on his part, simply because
he has said that is how he does it. It is just a conjecture and a conjecture is not a proof but simply a ,not always plausible, possible explanation.

My conjecture is that it is just a parlor trick.

I should add that I do not understand how a magician manages to climb into a box and seconds later reappear inside another box. However, even though I can't explain how he did it, I still don't believe that he has somehow mastered teleportation.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
JudyH said:
My dear Rudy, a possible explanation is a possible explanation, until proven otherwise.

Your analogy of the magician does not fly in this instance, as magicians use trickery to give the illusion of defying explanation. Just because an individual trained in the art of illusion can mimic a phenomena...does not mean the phenomena itself must be a "trick".

I am disappointed in you, you should know better.

Big J---

A possible explanation is nowhere near "proof."

However, I have no reason to believe that you should know better.

:sign13:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ood afternoon EE You posted to Judy -->However, I have no reason to believe that you should know better.

why? She has many extremely sensitive and knowledgeable posts

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
A simple 'I don't know' would be a lot better for you to get out with...

Some skeptics always choose to think of something else when the answer is under their nose, crystaline as spring water and also when this truth might implode their long time inherited wrong concepts.
It must hurt a lot and confuse their brains... So, what it the easiest way out? Magicians, tricks and parlor shows...
How pathetic.
Rudy(CA) said:
you are conjecturing that Miroslaw's ability to attract metals and plastics are due to some biomagnetism on his part, simply because
he has said that is how he does it. It is just a conjecture and a conjecture is not a proof but simply a ,not always plausible, possible explanation.
Is this the best that your supposed scientific knowledge can produce? How come you dare then talk about scientific concepts regarding LRLs? You cannot produce a miserable piece of rational scientific explanation for this case.
You talk about conjectures? Do you think people like Dr. Ruhenstroth-Bauer of the Max Plank Institute and Dr. Korotkov are still making conjectures about how Miroslaw takes a rabbit out of the hat? Let's pretend that you have not stated that.
Next.
My conjecture is that it is just a parlor trick.
I should add that I do not understand how a magician manages to climb into a box and seconds later reappear inside another box. However, even though I can't explain how he did it, I still don't believe that he has somehow mastered teleportation.
Only one difference. For a true inquiring scientist, scientific events are not parlor tricks and the agent of the phenomena is not a magician.

There are usually two types of skeptics. The first type is the skeptic who remains a skeptic no matter what kind of proof he gets about how wrong he is. Their ego is so huge and he developed such a bypolar syndrome that in case he ever admited he made a mistake he would probably collapse in a serious depressive state. This is the pathological type.

And there is the second type of skeptic. This type remains skeptical until a factual event proves he was mistaken. He then has no problems at all to rectify his wrong concepts. He might move on being skeptical at something else but not at that former concept anymore. This is the natural behaviorist type.

What kind of skeptic types are present in this forum?
In which category do you fall into Dr. Rudy?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
ood afternoon EE You posted to Judy -->However, I have no reason to believe that you should know better.

why? She has many extremely sensitive and knowledgeable posts

Don Jose de La Mancha

:laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
Do you think people like Dr. Ruhenstroth-Bauer of the Max Plank Institute and Dr. Korotkov are still making conjectures about how Miroslaw takes a rabbit out of the hat?

Absolutely!

If you think that the opinions of "highly respected" Scientists is proof, then just look at all the "highly respected" Scientists who said that Global Warming was real, and that it was caused by Carbon Dioxide! It is now documented public knowledge, that they were paid to lie, so that the United Nations could have their World Bank try to collect "Carbon Tax" from every U.S. Citizen, directly or indirectly. That turned out to be a Con Game. Simply another way to bleed money from everyone, fraudulently. That's no longer debateable, it's been proven.

So the "word" or opinion of others, no matter what their "profession," is not, in any way, Scientific Proof.

You have never come up with any solid evidence of any of your Science Fiction claims.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If you think that the opinions of "highly respected" Scientists is proof, then just look at all the "highly respected" Scientists who said that Global Warming was real, and that it was caused by Carbon Dioxide! It is now documented public knowledge, that they were paid to lie, so that the United Nations could have their World Bank try to collect "Carbon Tax" from every U.S. Citizen, directly or indirectly. That turned out to be a Con Game. Simply another way to bleed money from everyone, fraudulently. That's no longer debateable, it's been proven.

Yes it has..Please tell us what Global Warming, Carbon Dioxide and the World Bank trying to collect "Carbon Tax" have to do with you proving that using a LRL or MFD to Treasure Hunt is fraudulent ?...The Global warming thread can be found here.. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,422.0.html..started by aarthrj3811
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

My comment about "respected" Scientists referred to hung-up's post, which I quoted for you. You should have read it, and saved yourself all that typing.

A better question would have been to hung-up, asking what the opinions of a couple have to do with proven facts. But apparently you didn't notice that, most likely because you don't see any difference between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread