OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
EE mi coffee striker: you posted -->So long as you advertise it as such, and not claim that it
does anything "electronically."
just what does the term 'electronically' actually mean?

Have you ever heard the term eloptics?

Don Jose de La Mancha

OMG! I'm sure you will be glad to explain it to be in proper bio-babble. Go ahead, I'm braced for it.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
No. We don't hunt snipe birds in Florida. The snipe is not a sport bird, nor is it eatable. Only google warriors believe "snipe hunting" is factual
I don’t know that there are any snipes in Florida. Yes they are not sport birds and are not eatable. But they are real birds..So get your facts straight. Don’t treat the Snipe like you do LRL’s..Art

Um...that's just what he said, artie. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
Me wonders why the Google Warrior did not post this google hit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe_hunt
A snipe hunt, a form of wild-goose chase that is also known as a fool's errand, is a type of practical joke that involves experienced people making fun of credulous newcomers by giving them an impossible or imaginary task. The origin of the term is a practical joke where inexperienced campers are told about a bird or animal called the snipe as well as a usually preposterous method of catching it, such as running around the woods carrying a bag or making strange noises such as banging rocks together. Incidentally, the snipe (a family of shorebirds) is difficult to catch for experienced hunters, so much so that the word "sniper" is derived from it to refer to anyone skilled enough to shoot one.[1]

A wild goose chase can also be more serious, either a deliberate attempt to thwart opponents by sending them off on a quest based on misinformation, or a mistake on one's own part leading to a hopeless quest.[2]

Mmmmmmmmmm. I smell another item for my list!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Sorry guys..I looked up a real bird named a snipe..One that I have saw..You can talk all you want to about a fake hunt..We know that is your MO about making posts..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Good God Art, you set them on fire. Bet I missed some really good, hateful ,yet goofy input.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
fenixdigger said:
You know Eddie, it looks like between us, we have at least 2 dozen devices. Then I looked at the whiz kids. I just don't see how we can compete with that kind of experience. Oh wait, they had 0 listed.

I'd like to question the answer before it gets here. How can anybody take them serious?

Odd. fenixdigger has posted pictures of his two (2) LRL's and Eddie hasn't posted any.

It is safe to say...that between the two of them...they have at least two (2) Long Range Locators.

The claim of having 24 is absurd and a misnomer

Naw...you see, in pseudoscience, it's OK to count the same one 12 times!

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~LT~
Good God Art, you set them on fire. Bet I missed some really good, hateful ,yet goofy input.
Yes it has been..EE was posting his nonsense as usual and mentioned Snipe Hunting. So I provided him a definition of a Snipe from Google. Then SWR decided that there were no snipes in Florida and then posted a story about people being fooled by snipe hunters..So I posted more about the real Bird that is called a Snipe..Then SWR decided that he did not like people who use Google…Then they went goofy trying to get out of the hole they had dug..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
They sure drift all over the place. Prone just asked one of the best questions I have seen here. Maybe he has been paying attention
after all. If he gives the experiment a shot, we may have someone that can ask the right questions all the time.

I remember when I worked cutting grass and bought an English Racer bike. Some of the kids gave me crap and had to wait for mommy and daddy to get them one. When they got one all was good again. Sounds like our little friends.

Life constantly proves the Pareto Principal. 80/20 which is then reduced to another 80/20

Talkers and watchers/ do'ers regular do'ers/motivated do'ers That puts us 3 levels beond them. Sounds right.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
So....somebody asks a question in another thread?
Here is a novel idea.....keep it in that thread!
Sorry your folks didn't think enough of you to purchase a bike for you. Not sure how that involves into LRLs working or not
Did you go Snipe Hunting last night?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~LT~
Yes it has been..EE was posting his nonsense as usual and mentioned Snipe Hunting. So I provided him a definition of a Snipe from Google. Then SWR decided that there were no snipes in Florida and then posted a story about people being fooled by snipe hunters..So I posted more about the real Bird that is called a Snipe..Then SWR decided that he did not like people who use Google…Then they went goofy trying to get out of the hole they had dug..Art

However, my original point was valid.

Nobody hunts snipes.

:dontknow:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
They sure drift all over the place. Prone just asked one of the best questions I have seen here. Maybe he has been paying attention
after all. If he gives the experiment a shot, we may have someone that can ask the right questions all the time.

I remember when I worked cutting grass and bought an English Racer bike. Some of the kids gave me crap and had to wait for mommy and daddy to get them one. When they got one all was good again. Sounds like our little friends.

Life constantly proves the Pareto Principal. 80/20 which is then reduced to another 80/20

Talkers and watchers/ do'ers regular do'ers/motivated do'ers That puts us 3 levels beond them. Sounds right.

Something must be wrong with either your math, or your assessment of yourself, because you don't have enough "doer" in you to go pass Carl's test.

...Just sayin'.

:dontknow:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Thanks for quoting that Art. More proof of no concept of doing it your self. Seems every post they make solidify s the glitches.

You would be amazed at how short the threads are now. It's like a dumb vacuum went through. I like it !!

Seems we have answered ALL the questions several times.

Can we change the name of this thread to Answers the Skeptics Can't Understand??? Would be more appropriate for the content.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
fenixdigger said:
Thanks for quoting that Art. More proof of no concept of doing it your self. Seems every post they make solidify s the glitches.

You would be amazed at how short the threads are now. It's like a dumb vacuum went through. I like it !!

Seems we have answered ALL the questions several times.

Can we change the name of this thread to Answers the Skeptics Can't Understand??? Would be more appropriate for the content.

I'd like to see the name changed to "fenixdigger pretends to be the know-all, say-all in the realm of LRLs" or maybe "fenixdigger talks gobbledygook in defense of fraudulent devices"

Yes.

And I also suggest as possibilities: "The fenix Brothers Pretend to Have People on Ignore, so They Seem to Have an Excuse to Avoid Answering Pertanent Questions, and Instead Post Only Off-topic Personal Attacks to Try and Change the Subject".

:laughing7:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Good gosh that sparked a quick flurry. Sorry if I touched a "special" spot. If it was anything good I'm sure someone will quote it.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
This is true, as they (fenix) have not made the first post supporting or validating their claims about the electronics in Long Range Locators. They appear to post plenty of dowsing solutions and experiments, which is a far reach from this subsection of Long Range Locators

It appears that they like to switch the topic off of LRLs, and onto dowsing. I think this is because they can duck and dodge around that subject better than electronics. As far as I can tell, they have all admitted that dowsing is unreliable, at best. Then they want anyone who contests the LRLs, to debate whether or not dowsing works.

My opinion of that is, that regardless of whether or not dowsing is considered to "work," it's an easy debate to use to duck and dodge with, because one of it's supposed characteristics is that it "depends on the person." They claim that even good dowsers can have bad days, and they claim that it won't work if there is a "nonbeliever" around. And all those unpredictable variables. This gives them great leeway to dance around.

So, when faced with a logical question about LRLs, they always try to slide the discussion over into dowsing.

Of course, when the LRL advertisements, which don't warn anybody that they are dowsers, are mentioned on here, the promoters immediately swith tactics to insults, thinking that if they can trigger someones emotional response, they can take the discussion way off topic for quite awhile. Their objective is to get the other peoples emotions up, any way they can. This is why they are so willing to post the totally childish, nonsensical remarks, even though it makes them look moronic.

Their purpose is to change the subject, then start promoting LRLs again, by going back to telling of their supposed treasure hunting accomplishments and posting alleged testimonials from "others that they know."

It's just a big, well organized, circular logic scheme.

Why else would they work so hard to keep doing it, time after time, after time?

Surely they find no reward in it, after maybe the first one or two times around that circle?

What in the World would drive somebody to just keep on pounding that malarkey like they try to do?

Furthermore, they know the advertisements are fraudulent, because they have admitted that the LRLs can't locate anything electronically, therefore they are dowsers. That was brought out, into the open, long before I started posting here.

Now, if something is actually true, and it actually helps the "human situation" somehow, then it would be understandable why a few people might be adamant about promoting it. Because ultimately it would help them, their family, their community, and mankind. At least to some degree.

But when something is fraudulent, and the people involved certainly know it, there is absolutely no reason that they will work hard to promote it, other than money. None.

So, therefore, I assume that they are totally "on the payroll."

And looking at things from that viewpoint, it all makes sense. Any other way, it just doesn't, at all.

:coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
I'd like to see the name changed to "fenixdigger pretends to be the know-all, say-all in the realm of LRLs" or maybe "fenixdigger talks gobbledygook in defense of fraudulent devices"
~EE~
And I also suggest as possibilities: "The fenix Brothers Pretend to Have People on Ignore, so They Seem to Have an Excuse to Avoid Answering Pertanent Questions, and Instead Post Only Off-topic Personal Attacks to Try and Change the Subject".
~SWR~
This is true, as they (fenix) have not made the first post supporting or validating their claims about the electronics in Long Range Locators. They appear to post plenty of dowsing solutions and experiments, which is a far reach from this subsection of Long Range Locators
~LT~
Good gosh that sparked a quick flurry. Sorry if I touched a "special" spot. If it was anything good I'm sure someone will quote it.
~SWR~
yep...you could see that one coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread