Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
The Questions LRLers Refuse to Answer

1. Why don't you take Carl's test?

2. What do you feel is wrong with Carl's test?

3. What do you think is a fair test?

Number one leads to number two, and two leads to three.

They won't, under any circumstances, answer number three; because then they would have to take that test! Because if it were their idea, they can't disagree with it!

When asked #3, they immediately turn to insults or purely nonsensical posts about anything besides the subject at hand. So obvious!

But, here is their big chance, nonetheless....

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Lets put all the big money "tests" in this.

No one believes the money is really going to be paid.

And you don't have to answer that other question. I see why you are here.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
No, artie, you have never given a good reason why you wouldn't take Carl's test, except that you "don't like it."

And you have never given a logical reason why you imagine Carl's test is "bad."

Furthermore, I asked you at least a half dozen times, on various current threads here, so you can go read them again, and you have never said how you would prefer a fair test to be run.

You did mention something about dowsers, even though Carl's test is about LRLs, not dowsing (huh?), and you mentioned 30 people, but you haven't said how to test 30 people! I mean, all at once, ten at a time, or what?

You can simply outright lie, if you want, but do you actually think you're fooling anyone? I can just go read the other threads where I asked you, and you have refused to answer! Do I need to quote them? Get a grip, artie, you're digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole here!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's test?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:

fenix (whichever one you are this time)---

Speak for yourself (or selves). Don't pretend to be a bunch of people, when you are not. The prize money is contracted and legal, and would be paid. You have no reason to believe otherwise, except that you don't want to take the test.

And why would you feel so strongly about it anyway? When you claim to be a neutral party? Yeah, right! Or didn't the other "fenix tell you that he said that? See #24, because that's what you all are matching up with when you go to such extremes. And your best pre-defense of that is to accuse me of having some kind of unscrupulous reason for calling you on your phony claims. So, tell me, what could that possibly be?

By the way, I really don't care if it takes three or four of you to keep up. It's not working for you all anyway. So your little "tag team" can continue, as far as I'm concerned.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
So it's down to accusations, pre-defense and phony claims now??

I see you are here to argue with people and have no interest in whether LRLS work or not. Very obvious. To that point you have furnished overwhelming PROOF;

IF other LRL users will reply to this (???), we'll see how many believe those tests are on the up and up.

As far as ME taking a test, if I passed one on the road, I might stop and give it a shot. Every time I go on a hunt I take a test.

As far as phony claims, give it a rest. You are starting to sound as twisted as Goober. I post pictures, describe hunts and experiments, and tell it as straight as I can. I do this for other hunters that may HAVE AN INTEREST in it. If you don't have an interest, and I'm sure you don't, ignore them if they make your little head hurt and cause you to be spiteful.

Yes, you are doing our #1 predictable Good job. You may replace Goober as Class Clown

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
fenixdigger said:

Probably the safest answer. Of course a dowser/LRLer could simply get his own friends to also video the test, and put it on Youtube when the dowser correctly identifies the hidden items, then is refused payment, hence disproving all the non-believers (which is something we KNOW they would love to do).

Of course, in reality, they would fail miserably, as they always do in these tests.

So claiming the money won't be paid is the safest 'out'.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Wow Sat. Had I known it was that simple and honest !!!!! Get a grip.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
If the same tests/prizes were offered to find hidden metal items with a metal detector, I would jump on it like a shot.
I'll bet you would too.

In fact, I'll bet the majority of Tnet members would as well.

... but if it's dowsing/LRL, then watch the excuses flow. And we both know why.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Hmmmmmm. I'm seeing another pattern here.

It seems that for proof, the LRL promoters tell us about all their successful hunts, and give the "testimonials" of "other people," and then say, "trust us to be telling you the truth."

Then they get all upset if we don't "trust" them, but instead we simply ask for real proof, like any normal person would.

But then when someone legally offers a prize, with a written contract guaranteeing it, for successful performance, suddenly they don't trust that.

So the LRLers refuse to guarantee what they say, yet they don't trust someone who does guarantee what he says.

That seems very unbalanced. They are saying, "You must trust me, but I won't trust you."

Sure matches the pattern of a con game, to me.

What else could a person with common sense think?

So, whose fault is it that people think they are con artists? That's right. (Duh.)

Oh well. :dontknow:

It is what it is. They are what they are. As simple as that.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I on the other hand will be outside digging stuff up. Some things never change.

I think I will be able to get out in the field more this summer…My home life has changed so I can get away..My oldest son is taking the Alaskan Mining season off and wants to do a little prospecting down here….I hope we can still have fun like we did in the 80’s..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
As soon as I finish with the current experiment, I will email you the results. Wilson has made 4 recoveries in the last 2 weeks using it. Seems to knock out the ground effects that have been killing us.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
As soon as I finish with the current experiment, I will email you the results. Wilson has made 4 recoveries in the last 2 weeks using it. Seems to knock out the ground effects that have been killing us.

Thanks LT…Every time out is an adventure..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie & fenix (whichever one you are today)---

Avoiding answering by dragging it off-topic, again, I see. Cute.

fenixdigger said:

Well that's a big #30, right there! That's the most conclusive on the list, as it summarizes the whole thing. So thanks for making all my predictions come true! And proving what you are really doing here! :laughing7:

-----

"And you don't have to answer that other question. I see why you are here."

That's pretty easy to see, being that it's my topic, fenix(es). Wow. Will wonders never cease?

Don't be a doof---show the proof!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
How about answering the topic question?

Or are you just here to interfere with those who might answer it?

We have but I guess our answers are unexcitable to you…Art
That must be somewhere in the Claimants list.. Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread