OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If you don't know the answer to that, you shouldn't be trying to preach electronics.
With tone-dial phones, each keypress will cause two frequencies to be generated by the phones circuitry, because on a tone-dial phone, that's their purpose!
The buttons on a phone are used for, guess what?---dialing the phone numbers! And on a tone-dial phone, the buttons are designed to cause the phone circuitry to produce what?---dialing tones! Surprise, surprise!
The dual tones produced are only audio frequencies, anyway!
Calculators have no need for tones, and do not produce different tones when the buttons are pressed.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. What a hair brained idea!
Thank you for the quick duck and dodge…It is clear that you are refusing the proof..Art

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Good.
A second skeptic showed up.
Actually it's strange that so few skeptics are showing while the rest chooses to keep hiding behind the bushes. Don't be afraid, this is no booby trap. :laughing7:

Well, I momentarily took EleinE from ignore and despite his answer sounded a little confusing, he also appears to agree with Dr. Rudy in that keypads in cell phones do produce tones and thus frequencies. How wonderful our technologic world is.
Actually the 'touch tone' evolved to modern DTMF or dual tone multi frequencies. Well it even features frequencies in the name, doesn't it?
OK.

Well, I claim (one more?!) that if a Rangertell Examiner user replaces his calculator by a cell phone and presses the keypads correspondent to THE SAME code he has for gold in his calculator, the device will swing to a gold sample in the same manner as it did when the calculator was ontop. Only the cellphone is just a little heavier, of course. Well, unless you still have the analogic model. I hope not.

So, to corroborate my claim and to replicate what I have already done, I kindly ask some examiner users here, particularlly Art and Fenixdigger, for instance if they would mind in making this test.

Simply reach the examiner and carefully remove the calculator. You can gently insert a plastic comb under the calculator and lift it. Normally the double stick tape will remain intact, but in case it does not, just buy some tape and replace it.
Then put your cell phone ontop of the circuit box and wrap a rubber band around it to keept it tight. Now enter the code for gold pressing the keypads. But don't hit the send button as you are not going to call anyone! :laughing7:
Just leave the code in the display as you normally do with the calculator.

Place your favorite gold sample around and go for a test drive. The antenna should easily swing to the gold sample.
Post here if I'm right or not.
Did you notice any difference?
When you have finished this test and comeback, we will have a lot of fun with the skeptics for sure and a good talking show too.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
If you don't know the answer to that, you shouldn't be trying to preach electronics.
With tone-dial phones, each keypress will cause two frequencies to be generated by the phones circuitry, because on a tone-dial phone, that's their purpose!
The buttons on a phone are used for, guess what?---dialing the phone numbers! And on a tone-dial phone, the buttons are designed to cause the phone circuitry to produce what?---dialing tones! Surprise, surprise!
The dual tones produced are only audio frequencies, anyway!
Calculators have no need for tones, and do not produce different tones when the buttons are pressed.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. What a hair brained idea!
Thank you for the quick duck and dodge…It is clear that you are refusing the proof..Art

And what proof would that be?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
Good.
A second skeptic showed up.
Actually it's strange that so few skeptics are showing while the rest chooses to keep hiding behind the bushes. Don't be afraid, this is no booby trap. :laughing7:

Well, I momentarily took EleinE from ignore and despite his answer sounded a little confusing, he also appears to agree with Dr. Rudy in that keypads in cell phones do produce tones and thus frequencies. How wonderful our technologic world is.
Actually the 'touch tone' evolved to modern DTMF or dual tone multi frequencies. Well it even features frequencies in the name, doesn't it?
OK.

Well, I claim (one more?!) that if a Rangertell Examiner user replaces his calculator by a cell phone and presses the keypads correspondent to THE SAME code he has for gold in his calculator, the device will swing to a gold sample in the same manner as it did when the calculator was ontop. Only the cellphone is just a little heavier, of course. Well, unless you still have the analogic model. I hope not.

So, to corroborate my claim and to replicate what I have already done, I kindly ask some examiner users here, particularlly Art and Fenixdigger, for instance if they would mind in making this test.

Simply reach the examiner and carefully remove the calculator. You can gently insert a plastic comb under the calculator and lift it. Normally the double stick tape will remain intact, but in case it does not, just buy some tape and replace it.
Then put your cell phone ontop of the circuit box and wrap a rubber band around it to keept it tight. Now enter the code for gold pressing the keypads. But don't hit the send button as you are not going to call anyone! :laughing7:
Just leave the code in the display as you normally do with the calculator.

Place your favorite gold sample around and go for a test drive. The antenna should easily swing to the gold sample.
Post here if I'm right or not.
Did you notice any difference?
When you have finished this test and comeback, we will have a lot of fun with the skeptics for sure and a good talking show too.

You have already gone off the deep end, hung-up, but now you've gone under and held your breath too long.

1. Like I said, the buttons on the phones don't make the tones.
2. The internal circuits on the phones are what generate the dual tones.
3. Calculator buttons don't generate tones, either.
4. Calculators don't have any internal circuitry for generating different tones.
5. The phone dialing dual tones are audio frequencies.
6. Hello? a-u-d-i-o frequencies. You can hear them as you dial!
7. hung-up you are a total fake, flake, and snake!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
SWR said:
Just keep in mind that it was an Electrical Engineer that proved calculators will not produce various frequencies, and not a skeptic.
Really? 'Proof' became such a cheap and ordinary word these days, don't you think? There's even a mathematician I saw somewhere that says he can also prove that 2+2 is not 4.

Furthermore....your new claim of cell phones producing various frequencies via keystrokes is also as foolish and asinine as your calculator claim.
In review, that would be a solid NO....cell phone keystrokes do not produce various frequencies when pressed.

Are you now denying that if keypad #1 is pressed ferinstance this will not produce two simultaneous pure tone sinusoidal frequencies of 697 Hz and 1.209Khz?

Please continue, it's getting a lot fun. You are a comedian.

PS. After about two months I hit the show button just to read this post. Well, after what you stated above, better go back on ignore...

[/quote]

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Just keep in mind that it was an Electrical Engineer that proved calculators will not produce various frequencies, and not a skeptic. I want you to know exactly who is making you look foolish with the nonsense you post.
The question is who is © 2009 - J_P All rights reserved. Contact [email protected] for permission…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Here is a novel idea....email them and ask!

Now was that hard? Don't you feel rather foolish for asking such a asinine question?

Grow up Art
So are you now claiming that there is more than one [email protected][email protected]?
I am way past the growing stage of life..I am now two inches shorter and 30# less in weight..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art; Was that an insulting, hateful post little rabbit made? Say it ain't so Joe

Surly it had something to do with the RangerTell and was not off topic.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
Just keep in mind that it was an Electrical Engineer that proved calculators will not produce various frequencies, and not a skeptic. I want you to know exactly who is making you look foolish with the nonsense you post.
The question is who is © 2009 - J_P All rights reserved. Contact [email protected] for permission…Art

Art, I just tried it again. I feel the pull is a little stronger than that with the calculator. I own a nokia xpressmusic 5130. It's a small phone.
Now the kicker...
My phone has an internal scientific calculator. I navigated to it set deg and put the latest freq of gold (the one I am currently using).
It worked perfectly.
If I set a different code, it will not swing to gold.

I strongly suggest that you perform this test to corroborate what I am saying.
Do you envision the mess that the skeptics heads will turn into?

First question... How is it possible that both the keypads on the phone alone and the digits in the calculator produce the same results?
Anyone? :laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
SWR said:
Just keep in mind that it was an Electrical Engineer that proved calculators will not produce various frequencies, and not a skeptic.
Really? 'Proof' became such a cheap and ordinary word these days, don't you think? There's even a mathematician I saw somewhere that says he can also prove that 2+2 is not 4.

Furthermore....your new claim of cell phones producing various frequencies via keystrokes is also as foolish and asinine as your calculator claim.
In review, that would be a solid NO....cell phone keystrokes do not produce various frequencies when pressed.

Are you now denying that if keypad #1 is pressed ferinstance this will not produce two simultaneous pure tone sinusoidal frequencies of 697 Hz and 1.209Khz?

PS. After about two months I hit the show button just to read this post. Well, after what you stated above, better go back on ignore...
[/quote]

hung-up;

I forgot to mention that the tone dialing phones only produce those audio tones while the button is held down. So you lame experiment won't work. If you press a series of numbers, the dialing dual tones will only be produced one pair at a time, and won't result in some kind of formulated frequency, and won't produce any tones thereafter, while you are walking around like a robot, making the LRL point by tilting the handle.

Man, you must really be in orbit!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~

Art, I just tried it again. I feel the pull is a little stronger than that with the calculator. I own a nokia xpressmusic 5130. It's a small phone.
Now the kicker...
My phone has an internal scientific calculator. I navigated to it set deg and put the latest freq of gold (the one I am currently using).
It worked perfectly.

First question... How is it possible that both the keypads on the phone alone and the digits in the calculator produce the same results?

I can't wait to hear this one!

There should be a book of the most ridiculous anti-science explanations!

hung-up.jpg

hung-up
hung-over
and hung out to dry

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Now the kicker...
It worked perfectly.
Anyone?
The first time I did the experiment I used a TracFone..A few weeks later I was at a big birthday party and I experimented with 6 other Cell Phones. Then I went to the hills and tested it at a !/4 mile..Then I had a friend bury a gold nugget one foot deep and mark a spot that was ¼ mile from the target. I had no problem recovering my nugget.
I used the 353 number as it is old and outdated but will locate gold..I do not give out the newer numbers from Ranger Tell..I think that the rods are real sensitive..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Now the kicker...
It worked perfectly.
Anyone?
The first time I did the experiment I used a TracFone..A few weeks later I was at a big birthday party and I experimented with 6 other Cell Phones. Then I went to the hills and tested it at a !/4 mile..Then I had a friend bury a gold nugget one foot deep and mark a spot that was ¼ mile from the target. I had no problem recovering my nugget.
I used the 353 number as it is old and outdated but will locate gold..I do not give out the newer numbers from Ranger Tell..I think that the rods are real sensitive..Art

Sorry, con-artie. Pushing the buttons on a phone will do nothing. The numbers on a phone don't go anywhere, they only cause the dual frequency generator to make the sound momentarily (while the button is being held down).

As soon as you let up the button, nothing is happening. In other words, there are no frequencies being generated while you are walking around trying to locate something. So any occurance after you finish pushing the buttons is entirely a figment of your imagination!

Ask any telephone technician.

That is just soooooooooooo sad.

Wake up con-artie. Wake up to reality!

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
hung said:
SWR said:

hung-up;

I forgot to mention that the tone dialing phones only produce those audio tones while the button is held down. So you lame experiment won't work. If you press a series of numbers, the dialing dual tones will only be produced one pair at a time, and won't result in some kind of formulated frequency, and won't produce any tones thereafter, while you are walking around like a robot, making the LRL point by tilting the handle.

Man, you must really be in orbit!

[/quote]

Insulting name. Why?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
hung said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~

Now the kicker...
It worked perfectly.

hung-up
hung-over
and hung out to dry

Another insult. Why?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:

So you experienced it already. Let's wait Fenix's impressions.
Thing is, a cell phone as I have explained, produces pure tone sinusoidal frequencies when a keypad is pressed.
It worked with both the phone only mode and the calculator mode.
Do you know what this means? :laughing7:

Let's ask the skeptics first. How can this be possible? Anyone?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
hung said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~

Now the kicker...
It worked perfectly.

hung-up
hung-over
and hung out to dry

Another insult. Why?

A very good reason.

Because this person puts insults in every one of his posts.

Then he posts some kind scam junk science, that he knows is balony, and then he uses it to promote LRLs as being worth the expensive prices they charge, when they are no better than a couple of coathangers or a forked twig.

If he would stop the insults, and discuss science, then I wouldn't insult him.

Like I have said many times now, I have never insulted someone first.

It's always the guilty that whine the most.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
I have to agree with you SWR. Normally I observe a certain degree of standard courtesy, but since these cruds don't have any courtesy at all, what's the use?

:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread