Random digging beats LRLs... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
rockhound said:
I am looking to buy a LRL. I know Carl-NC has many such devices,some were donated for testing purposes,and I also know that he has no further use for them,since he has tested them, and found them to be non working. He should have no further use for them, so I was wondering if I might purchase one or all of his lot of LRL's? I would be willing to pay a small fee,plus shipping and handling,of course. I realize that they are non working units, but I sometimes buy non working,sold as is units,such as computers and electronic devices,sometimes in lots. So I would buy them, as is,with no warraties expressed or implied.I am fully aware that they have been tested and found to be non working units. I am only interested in acquiring some or all of these to test, and use in my own personal arsenal. I will not attempt to resell any,so I couldn't be called a LRL salesman. Most of the other things I do buy in lots, I never resell either. I mostly use for parts, or repair and give them to my family and friends for their use. I am interested because some of the brands he has,I have never tested and would like to study and possibly repair their faulty circuits,or use for parts to repair other units. Also, if anyone else has one they would like to donate, I will happily pay shipping and handling for these units. Post on here if interested. I will be waiting. rockhound

Did the thought ever occur to you to just PM Carl, rather than posting off-topic like this?

I think you just wanted an excuse to promote LRLs, and I don't believe anything you have said so far.

Jeeeeze!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
rockhound said:
It was an open invitation to anyone wishing to donate LRL's.I will wait for a short time to see how many offers I get before emailing Carl. I am not sure how many offers I may get. I don't want to get overwhelmed,especially since there are no one out there finding treasure with them. Sounds as though I may get flooded with them,according to your declarations.If offers don't come pouring in, then I will get in touch with Carl and try to purchase his units. I am not looking to resell for profit, only to test and use for my own personal satisfaction. Anyway, I will give it a while to see what the results are. I am in no great hurry, and can wait awhile to see if there are any out there.rockhound

You are still off-topic, moron! Start your own thread if you want to discuss another topic, get it?

And I forgot to mention that I noticed that you used your post merely as a way to infer that the reasons that Carl's collected of LRLs don't work is because they are malfunctioning. No, they don't work because they never worked. Because they weren't designed to work. They were designed to be fraudulent, and promoted by Con Artists.

Oh yeah, I thought you were leaving the forum, because nobody would fall your your BS?

How can we miss you, if you won't go away?

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
And I forgot to mention that I noticed that you used your post merely as a way to infer that the reasons that Carl's collected of LRLs don't work is because they are malfunctioning. No, they don't work because they never worked. Because they weren't designed to work. They were designed to be fraudulent, and promoted by Con Artists.
Darn rockhound..I have used Carl’s reports for years as a guild to looking for new equipment to buy..I have used 7 of the devices that Carl has found to be non functioning devices…All 7 found gold..I guess my testing procedures of using them as directed by the manufacturer instructions is better that hooking an E scope to the antenna ….Art

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I will start a new thread and have deleted my former posts here. I shouldn't have tried to highjack this thread. rockhound

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
Darn rockhound..I have used Carl’s reports for years as a guild to looking for new equipment to buy..I have used 7 of the devices that Carl has found to be non functioning devices…All 7 found gold..I guess my testing procedures of using them as directed by the manufacturer instructions is better that hooking an E scope to the antenna ….Art

And yet you won't make the short trip from northwest
Nevada to Oregon to claim the $25,000
:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

You know of 7 devices that find gold, yet you spend
12-14 hours a day here, 7 days a week, posting as
many as 60 posts a day, when you could be out finding
all that treasure ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Why is it that you claim LRL's always work for you in
one post, and in another post you talk about all the
extensive tests you do? If they always work, what is
left to test ???
:icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Keep this guy posting, he is the funniest!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
And yet you won't make the short trip from northwest
Nevada to Oregon to claim the $25,000
Why travel to Oregon to only prove I know how to operate my device?

You know of 7 devices that find gold, yet you spend
12-14 hours a day here, 7 days a week, posting as
many as 60 posts a day, when you could be out finding
all that treasure
How I spend my “Retirement” time is none of your bussiness..When I go Treasure Hunting is when I feel like enjoying my Hobby.

Why is it that you claim LRL's always work for you in
one post, and in another post you talk about all the
extensive tests you do? If they always work, what is
left to test
When I hear of new methods and new frequencies I test them. A lot of the time it is to test question from PM’s and e-mails…It is called learning more..Art

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
Why travel to Oregon to only prove I know how to operate my device?

Oh jeeze I don't know, maybe $25,000

Duh, and a way to shut up me,
and all the other non-believers.

Or do you just like to argue and post non-sense?
NO ANSWER REQUIRED

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
How I spend my “Retirement” time is none of your bussiness..When I go Treasure Hunting is when I feel like enjoying my Hobby.

If your retirement time includes promoting fraud and
lies on a public forum, it certainly is my and every other
readers business.

Apparently you don't like your hobby much, as you are
here posting 12 to 14 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sounds like your hobby is spouting non-sense on the
internet, it certainly isn't anything outdoors.
perhaps too much :occasion14: you don't even
realize you haven't been out of the house other than
to collect social security and buy beer.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If your retirement time includes promoting fraud and
lies on a public forum, it certainly is my and every other
readers business.
What fraud and lies have I been promoting?

Apparently you don't like your hobby much, as you are
here posting 12 to 14 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sounds like your hobby is spouting non-sense on the
internet, it certainly isn't anything outdoors.
How much time every day should on my hobby?
perhaps too much you don't even
realize you haven't been out of the house other than
to collect social security and buy beer.
My Social Security checks are deposited in my checking account so I do not have to leave the house. My Social Security Insurance was paid by me every day that I work or worked in my own business..Yes..After March 6, 2011 I have had to buy my own beer when I go to the gas station to purchase gas…

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
..And even more proof!

Score Board of Treasure in the News

Dumb Luck LRLS
Several News Reports Zero

Sorry, losers!
Thank You for making the post but it looks like the one you posted on May 9…..
And even more proof!
So where is the new proof?..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Here's something random that beats LRLs--- ANSWER the questions or be quiet.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Wasn't that precious?? Real answers, not your little forays. I did the test Carl suggested, I've answered questions about it, I've posted photos of where it was done. Guess what?? Your turn.

Man up or shut up. ANSWER the questions (Just answers, no references to the list of your actions)

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Wasn't that precious?? Real answers, not your little forays. I did the test Carl suggested, I've answered questions about it, I've posted photos of where it was done. Guess what?? Your turn.

Man up or shut up. ANSWER the questions (Just answers, no references to the list of your actions)

Answer: #32 in the bottom link.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:

fleqanix---

I don't know what that refers to. Maybe you posted on the wrong topic. Or the wrong Website.

The topic here is that more people have found treasures by stumbling over them, than by "using" an LRL.

:laughing7:

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
fenixdigger said:

This is Fenix!! I bet 10 to 1 :headbang:

Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread