Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_austria_buried_treasure

When the discovery was announce, local treasure hunter Charles Winfitzhung immediately declared that he had located the treasure over a year ago with his Zapzinger LRL. Said Winfitzhung, "I wuz a-huntin' fer fosslized coral 'bout 10 miles away when muh Zapzinger locked on like a SAM missile... took me all day to triangulate that there house. But ah couldn't get the treasure, cuz it weren't on public propity."

Winfitzhung says his LRL had led him to many valuable treasures, and one day he hopes to dig one up.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
When the discovery was announce, local treasure hunter Charles Winfitzhung immediately declared that he had located the treasure over a year ago with his Zapzinger LRL. Said Winfitzhung, "I wuz a-huntin' fer fosslized coral 'bout 10 miles away when muh Zapzinger locked on like a SAM missile... took me all day to triangulate that there house. But ah couldn't get the treasure, cuz it weren't on public propity."

Winfitzhung says his LRL had led him to many valuable treasures, and one day he hopes to dig one up.
Thank You Carl…I am glad that this problem with Dowsing and LRL is not limited to the US of A..The only question I have is where is the information about Random digging beats LRLs... again at?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
Thank You Carl…I am glad that this problem with Dowsing and LRL is not limited to the US of A..The only question I have is where is the information about Random digging beats LRLs... again at?

Logic is certainly not his forte.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
It's right in the link Arthur.

Yet another buried treasure comes to light AND was reported/publicized. This one found accidentally.

You'll never see something like this from an LRL, despite the reasons for possible secrecy being the same, regardless of method found.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI sat --> you posted-> You'll never see something like this from an LRL, despite the reasons for possible secrecy being the same, regardless of method found.
may I see your posted recoveries please?

Don Jose de La Mancha

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
Yet another buried treasure comes to light AND was reported/publicized. This one found accidentally.
So the morel of this story is that if you do not trespass someone will randomly dig the treasure..I don’t think so..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI sat --> you posted-> You'll never see something like this from an LRL, despite the reasons for possible secrecy being the same, regardless of method found.
may I see your posted recoveries please?

Don Jose de La Mancha

RDT---

Now that's a blatant Straw Man Fallacy rebuttal, if there ever was one. :nono:

:coffee2: :coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~
So the morel of this story is that if you do not trespass someone will randomly dig the treasure..I don’t think so..Art

That's not true at all, con-artie.

You see, LRLs supposedly have a big advantage there, over metal detectors. Because LRLs should be able to detect the treasure on private property, without trespassing, right? The "LR" part means "Long Range."

So, any smart LRLer would locate all those private property treasures, without even setting foot on the land, and then offer the owner half, to be shown where it is!

The result of all that is, that there should be way more LRL-found treasures reported, than MD-found ones.

So, either the LRLs really don't work, or there just aren't any smart LRLers.

Oh! That's right! It's both!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alo EE: you posted --> Now that's a blatant Straw Man Fallacy rebuttal, if there ever was one.
shhh not so loud. No excuse senor, but, I was dual tasking and not paying too much attention,
YOU ARE DISGUSTINGLY RIGHT, now go get a beer and sit in the other room watching hoody doody.
or :coffee2: :coffee2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
alo EE: you posted --> Now that's a blatant Straw Man Fallacy rebuttal, if there ever was one.
shhh not so loud. No excuse senor, but, I was dual tasking and not paying too much attention,
YOU ARE DISGUSTINGLY RIGHT, now go get a beer and sit in the other room watching hoody doody.
or :coffee2: :coffee2:

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rats! I've been sent to my room again.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You see, LRLs supposedly have a big advantage there, over metal detectors. Because LRLs should be able to detect the treasure on private property, without trespassing, right? The "LR" part means "Long Range."
Yes they will and it is a problem

So, any smart LRLer would locate all those private property treasures, without even setting foot on the land, and then offer the owner half, to be shown where it is!
Yes..may be one in ten would agree to that.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

Yes they will and it is a problem

Yes..may be one in ten would agree to that.

Then with the eighty five hundred LRL users, which you claim, if they go hunting only once a year, that would still be 850 treasures, or cashes, or mineral deposits, found. Since we're talking about private property, they get to keep it all, so there's no reason, besides taxes, not to publish them. And, since both the land owner and the hunter would know about it, any hopes of total secrecy are nonexistent, therefore not reporting the income would be quite risky, especially since blackmail for a bigger share could come into play.

So, out of those 850, just random odds would have about half of them being publicised. But if, again randomly, only half of those 850 were considered newsworthy by the media, that would still be over two hundred treasures in the news per year, found with LRLs.

So, where are they?

Where is even one?

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There you go again EE pushing your flipping coins theory..what does dumb luck have to do with treasure hunting ?..

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
There you go again EE pushing your flipping coins theory..what does dumb luck have to do with treasure hunting ?..

You see, con-artie, there is this thing called a "topic."

You can find it at the top of each page.

It defines more specifically what each page is supposed to be about.

This particular topic is, "Random digging beats LRLs... again."

So, what my post has to do with that, is as follows---

Treasure Finding Score
Dumb Luck = Several Reports
LRLs = Z E R O

Does it make sense to you now?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Alternatively....what does empty plastic boxes, fraudulent electronics and unsound scientific theories have to do with treasure hunting?
Yes I do have one LRL that came in a plastic box…In fact it is setting right here waiting for me to take it out of the box..There ..Now it is an empty box..That make you happy?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
Alternatively....what does empty plastic boxes, fraudulent electronics and unsound scientific theories have to do with treasure hunting?
Yes I do have one LRL that came in a plastic box…In fact it is setting right here waiting for me to take it out of the box..There ..Now it is an empty box..That make you happy?..Art

#22 in the bottom link---

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Yes it is a great list that you have created for yourselve…

22. If on a forum, to divert the topic or questions, the CA may also post nonsensical comments.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Yes it is a great list that you have created for yourselve…

22. If on a forum, to divert the topic or questions, the CA may also post nonsensical comments.

And there is another great example of your nonsense.

It fails to address the topic.

It fails to address the concept communicated in the post.

Instead of rationally replying to the post, you try to attack the concept of the list, as a whole.

You are so consistant at trying to inject a Straw Man Fallacy in this manner, that you are essentially admitting that you are nothing more than a fake, as are the devices which you so aggressively promote.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread