Detected, Located and Dug.

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That one was actually entertaining. They needed 8 or 9 people, cameras rolling, all for a little old earring. It's not like it was staged :help:. The lady just maybe, sort of, possibly kept hinting she knew what and where it was. Notice how the shovel had to be stood on for a couple of the digs and the other side it slipped right into the dirt? Almost like the dirt had previously been dug. I almost expected Art to jump out from behind a bush. What a bunch of suckers.

Hung, you REALLY need a couple of those units.

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
I liked the way they couldn't find it once they dug it up, or that it didn't detect the woman's ring, ear rings and
other gaudy jewelry she was wearing. :laughing7:

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now if Gaucho1961 popped up out of that hole I would have been impressed. I guess he's still too shy to simply admit he was screwed by Mineoro. Big talker, couldn't back it up. Just like all of the others.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• ThreeIdiots.jpg
    ThreeIdiots.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 282

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Right, there are so many ear rings lost in forests. Did they find any high heels to go with them?

Nonetheless, they will certainly graduate from cheap ear rings to Carl's $25,000.00 award next. So what will the date of that be? I'm sure there will be videos, and I don't want to miss that!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
What needs to be known about treasure hunting?
And while you're at it, since you claim to be such a big treasure hunter, I'm sure you brought your camera and video recorder along on all those big hunts. So show us some of your expeditions and huge booty hauls. (Not the Tic-Tacs under the plastic eggs, or silver dollars under the napkins.)
I can't wait to see all of them!
Replies by Skeptics two days ago at Detected, Located and Dug.
I liked the way they couldn't find it once they dug it up, or that it didn't detect the woman's ring, ear rings and
other gaudy jewelry she was wearing.
That one was actually entertaining. They needed 8 or 9 people, cameras rolling, all for a little old earring. It's not like it was staged . The lady just maybe, sort of, possibly kept hinting she knew what and where it was. Notice how the shovel had to be stood on for a couple of the digs and the other side it slipped right into the dirt? Almost like the dirt had previously been dug. I almost expected Art to jump out from behind a bush. What a bunch of suckers.
Now if Gaucho1961 popped up out of that hole I would have been impressed. I guess he's still too shy to simply admit he was screwed by Mineoro. Big talker, couldn't back it up. Just like all of the others.
Right, there are so many ear rings lost in forests. Did they find any high heels to go with them?
Nonetheless, they will certainly graduate from cheap ear rings to Carl's $25,000.00 award next. So what will the date of that be? I'm sure there will be videos, and I don't want to miss that!
It would make no difference to the Skeptic Cult…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
It would make no difference to the Skeptic Cult…Art

You're right. An easily faked video doesn't make any difference, when they turn down a chance to win $25,000.00. And that's not just the manufacturer, it's them plus all those other people who you claim own LRLs.

Not one of them has gone for Carl's $25K reward for proving that LRLs work. And they only need to get it right on 70% of the test! But noooooooooooooooo. Nobody can make their LRL work right, or even close to right, and collect the money.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what that means!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
And what's with the endless pinpointing? Jeeze, after you cross it a couple of times, what more is to be gained? Except some kind of hypnotic implant that a target has supposedly been located, and they want to be sure to get it on video---over, and over, and over, and over....

They were building up excitement, not unlike a feeding frenzy.

Once they get the idea firmly into people's minds that there is supposed to be something there, it is then much easier to do the palm trick, because everyone is watching the device, wherever he waves it, even away from the hole while his other hand plants the earring.

I'd have to play the video again to see if that shows up, but I just don't have the enthusiasm to watch it all over again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread