QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~pronghorn~
You are ignoring the ban and dredging illegally in California?
http://www.goldfeverprospecting.com/casudrredrre.html
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?27,1023569
Is it illegal to lease a gold dredge to some one in California? Can some one who lives in California transport a gold Dredge and use it in another state?..Can a Gold Dredge be to used pump water for a non dredging operation? The answers are yes…How many Dredging operations do you think are still in operation in California? Many…If you owned land that is 24 miles from the nearest road of any kind and wanted to dredge for gold would you? Many people like the new California Dredging Laws…No more permits to get, No more silly regulations to follow. No dredging seasons or size of dredge that can be use.

I have spent entire summers Dredging when the only contact I had was with the Helicopter Pilot that brought my supplies in every two weeks…I have spent summers where the Game Warden ( the law enforcement for Dredging) would check my paper work every few days.
Just like LRL’s,,You are all wet on the subject also…Art
Hey LT…I think it was just a bad seal but I wll send the pump back to the factory to check it out. We ran it for an hour in his swimming pool and now he can fly it to his location..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~pronghorn~
Apparently $1,025,000 isn't enough. I doubt anyone will
answer your question as that would mean they would have
to prove their claims, and we know that ain't gonna happen!
Apparently it is not enough
The LRL promoters spend all day here posting whines about
how they should be left alone to promote their fraud, when
they could just communicate via e-mail, personal messages,
or on LRL promoter friendly websites. The obvious reason
is they have a direct stake in the sales of these fraud devices.
False
One LRL promoter here even went lengths detailing how his?
methods are super secret and he won't reveal them. This
excuse just happened to fit his? current fallacy, it is laughable.
Why should he tell non treasure hunters his secrets ?..he sends me his information and I send him the results of my experiments..It’s call an exchange of information with like mined people.
They would be able to Rangertell that money straight into
their pocket without divulging anything if the device
actually worked. Sandbox, more like a carnival without
so much as a trinket to show for their efforts.
Gee pronghorn..How come you Skeptics are all so greedy?...Art

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Sat, that was not a phazer. It is a stun probe. We were on a skeptic hunt. One had gotten out of his house and got lost. The placement of the probe is critical. We were trying to lure it closer with it's call-- "Did I do that?"

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
~pronghorn~
You are ignoring the ban and dredging illegally in California?
http://www.goldfeverprospecting.com/casudrredrre.html
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?27,1023569
Is it illegal to lease a gold dredge to some one in California? Can some one who lives in California transport a gold Dredge and use it in another state?..Can a Gold Dredge be to used pump water for a non dredging operation? The answers are yes…How many Dredging operations do you think are still in operation in California? Many…If you owned land that is 24 miles from the nearest road of any kind and wanted to dredge for gold would you? Many people like the new California Dredging Laws…No more permits to get, No more silly regulations to follow. No dredging seasons or size of dredge that can be use.

I have spent entire summers Dredging when the only contact I had was with the Helicopter Pilot that brought my supplies in every two weeks…I have spent summers where the Game Warden ( the law enforcement for Dredging) would check my paper work every few days.
Just like LRL’s,,You are all wet on the subject also…Art
Hey LT…I think it was just a bad seal but I wll send the pump back to the factory to check it out. We ran it for an hour in his swimming pool and now he can fly it to his location..Art

It was a simple question requiring only a simple answer.

I did not ask if it is illegal to lease a gold dredge to
some one in California?

I did not ask if some one who lives in California can
transport a gold Dredge and use it in another state?..

I did not ask if a Gold Dredge can be to used pump
water for a non dredging operation?

I asked if you are dredging illegally in California?
It's a simple question. Don't try to make out like
you are explaining away failed LRL tests.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
~KK~
But you/they claim these things mentioned above work. I agree, they do work. So why isn't everyone who uses them rich? Could it be that gold has to be there before it can be found? No machine MAKES gold, not even the excepted ones.
In 1998 I had to stop using my gold dredge because of health reasons…I bought a LRL to let me continue my gold prospecting…Later I started to look for large treasures..I soon found that I was to lazy to spend the necessary time and energy as it was to much like work..I went back to what is fun about using these devices..Yes gold is now and always will be a rare mineral and hard to locate…Art

Gee pronghorn...Sorry for answering the questions that some of the Dredgers that come here may be interested in..I ran my Dredge in a Swimming Pool and it is now is fixed so the guy can go and enjoy himself.
I am not recommending that people run a VW powered 12 inch dredge in a swimming pool because it moves so much water at idle that is is hard to keep the water in the pool..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,387205.0.html
The Predictable Pattern of LRL Con Artists
#1 -#41

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~KK~
But you/they claim these things mentioned above work. I agree, they do work. So why isn't everyone who uses them rich? Could it be that gold has to be there before it can be found? No machine MAKES gold, not even the excepted ones.
In 1998 I had to stop using my gold dredge because of health reasons…I bought a LRL to let me continue my gold prospecting…Later I started to look for large treasures..I soon found that I was to lazy to spend the necessary time and energy as it was to much like work..I went back to what is fun about using these devices..Yes gold is now and always will be a rare mineral and hard to locate…Art

Gee pronghorn...Sorry for answering the questions that some of the Dredgers that come here may be interested in..I ran my Dredge in a Swimming Pool and it is now is fixed so the guy can go and enjoy himself.
I am not recommending that people run a VW powered 12 inch dredge in a swimming pool because it moves so much water at idle that is is hard to keep the water in the pool..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,387205.0.html
The Predictable Pattern of LRL Con Artists
#1 -#41

If you don't want to answer my question just say so!
It's a simple question.
Are you dredging illegally in California?

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Key things to look for----swimming pool, the guy can go. Sort of looks like Art was not the user only the fixer. Just saying.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank you for your concerns about my health…Yes it was a hard and tiring trip of 12 hours.. But it also was fun…Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
fenixdigger said:
Sat, that was not a phazer. It is a stun probe. We were on a skeptic hunt. One had gotten out of his house and got lost. The placement of the probe is critical. We were trying to lure it closer with it's call-- "Did I do that?"

Harmless, clever humor suits you more than the bitterness & personal insults. :)

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Glad you're back. I kept them off the sheep, but they peed on the rug several times. Marc won't let me roll up a newspaper and spank them. Guess we'll just have to change the carpet when they grow up. (And take the SHO-NUFF)

Sat; We do what we can.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good grief Charlie Brown!!!

Common sense would tell you only an idiot would take that kind of exposure. Put a target on your
back for 25 grand, become known that you can do this, MAYBE get the money, and here's the biggie,,,,give up the procedure.

Answer this honestly----IF you could do this, would you give it up for 25 grand??? Do you think this is about "proving something"?

What's the odds it's about "stealing" the working method to recover treasure.

Somewhere down the line YOU need to wake up.

Welll ,,our little missing x-purt returns. I see you haven't jumped up on any answers, only your cute, snide(and stale) remarks.

Your standard operating procedure. Did you get your computer privileges back or did you sneak into the office when the staff

was busy?

God, I know this is an ancient thread, but please give me a break....You guys sound like a bunch of witch doctors...Carl, and EE have probably forgotten more than you know about Electronics...Stop it, you just sound ignorant...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread