QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:
These topics aren't really 'dis-provable' (although they are provable if something did actually work), so I could never really claim to be a 'victor'.

Actually considering how frivolous some lawsuits are, and how the lawyers keep appealing even after they 'lose', your comparison may be more apt than you think.

But why does it have to be about proof and disproof? Why can't we let people do their own thing in peace? This board is not "Proove your device" or "disproove someone's device."

I think we'd all call that lawyer a nut case.

It's not about proof or victory.

It's about LRL devices. There has been lots of factual information posted about specific units, with photos of the insides and diagrams of the circuits, oscilloscope images of their circuit activity, and so forth. All good, factual data.

But the LRL promoters on here just have to butt in on those threads, and start claiming to have found fantastic treasures, and had success in controlled tests, and so forth---which is just claims of their own personal activities, and have been shown in several valid ways to simply be impossible. But they just start insulting people who have professional electronics experience, who post valid, factual data. It is absolutely the LRL promoters who are pestering these threads, and then starting threads of their own, such as this one, for the sole purpose of falsely promoting LRLs.

If "doing your own thing" is conning people into buying phony gimmicks, then you probably won't like it here.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Sounds to me like your problem is with Marc, who opened this board so that LRL users could talk about LRLs. I don't think Marc meant for posters to be harassed by those who don't agree with them.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
What on earth are you talking about?

Kentucky Kache said:
I see it in almost every post they make.

That's a very small part of whatever you were talking about, but all that is is an observation. In fact this very thing happened after my first post on this thread. You can read it above.

Did you say I whined about being insulted, and then you DIDN'T insult me...??

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
Sounds to me like your problem is with Marc, who opened this board so that LRL users could talk about LRLs. I don't think Marc meant for posters to be harassed by those who don't agree with them.

TreasureNet LRL Forum.jpg

Where does it say that it is for LRL users?

Where does it say that it is for LRL promoters to make claims about their activities with LRLs?

It says it is for the discussion of these devices.

(It also doesn't say that it is for LRL promoters to make wild assertions about devices which have been proven, in many different ways, to be totally fraudulent!)

So, I suppose that now you are claiming that your LRLs work just fine, and that you find lots of big treasures? Or exactly what are you claiming? (Besides your claim that the honest, electronically knowledgeable folks on here are the villians?)

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Kentucky Kache said:

That's a very small part of whatever you were talking about, but all that is is an observation. In fact this very thing happened after my first post on this thread. You can read it above.

I just read your first posts. Then I read my first post to you, and I did not insult you.

Are you imagining things, or are you referring to something else?

:sign13:

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Where does it say that it is for LRL promoters to make claims about their activities with LRLs?

(It also doesn't say that it is for LRL promoters to make wild assertions about devices which have been proven, in many different ways, to be totally fraudulent!)

So, I suppose that now you are claiming that your LRLs work just fine, and that you find lots of big treasures? Or exactly what are you claiming? (Besides your claim that the honest, electronically knowledgeable folks on here are the villians?)

Marc, would you please tell EE that the "devices" you were referring to are LRLs?

I think Marc would tell you that he meant that for a discussion of LRLs. My point is, after you have presented your case, which you have every right to do, then you should not continue to the extremes you go to. If, as you say, you have indeed PROVED what you say you have proved, then why would you keep chattering like an X wife?

What am I claiming? I'm claiming that this board was put here to be used, and not abused.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Kentucky Kache said:

I just read your first posts. Then I read my first post to you, and I did not insult you.

I wasn't talking about insults, I was talking about trying to take things in a direction thay were not going. And I didn't say you.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Marc, would you please tell EE that the "devices" you were referring to are LRLs?

I think Marc would tell you that he meant that for a discussion of LRLs. My point is, after you have presented your case, which you have every right to do, then you should not continue to the extremes you go to. If, as you say, you have indeed PROVED what you say you have proved, then why would you keep chattering like an X wife?

What am I claiming? I'm claiming that this board was put here to be used, and not abused.

There is no room for any doubt that I was fully aware that the "devices" referred to are LRLs. Now I'm wondering if you are actually reading the posts which you are complaining about.

Yes, it has been absolutely proven that LRLs are a fraud. If you have any doubts, just say so, and I can show you where everyone from high level science laboratories to working electrical engineers have shown it to be true. And, in addition, there has never been a single occurrence where an LRL has been seen to function as advertised, or as promoted on here, which was open to the general public and witnesses by an unbiased observer.

So, you do you feel that promoting fraudulent devices is not abusing this (or any public) forum?

Are you promoting that LRLs actually work?

And as for continual chattering, you should be asking why the LRL promoters on here keep trying to convince people that these fraudulent devices actually do anything at all?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Kentucky Kache said:

I wasn't talking about insults, I was talking about trying to take things in a direction thay were not going.

And I didn't say you.

Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Lt and KK..Did you notice their last few posts..They can’t resist spinning and twisting even if it is their own post..Art

first you whine about being insulted, then, when we don't insult you, you go and insult us.

That's called being a hypocrite.

And that's not an insult, it's merely a documented fact.

What on earth are you talking about? :dontknow:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Lt and KK..Did you notice their last few posts..They can’t resist spinning and twisting even if it is their own post..Art

The LRL devices have been proven to not work, and to be fraudulent. Period. That is not twisting anything around. It's plain and simple. It doesn't need any twisting or anything else. Is there any part of that which you don't understand?

You're saying that we "twist" stuff around is purely an insult. Because it is not true.

You are accusing those who expose fraud, of being "meanies," or something. Get this, and get this straight: It's not our fault that people lie about these scams. Who is responsible for a Con Artist, except for the Con Artist?

So, now let's hear where you stand in this scam....

:coffee2:

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Thanks for the simple answers to the simple questions. You guys should be ashamed to ever ask anyone a question again.

Not 1 answer in all of that. Did I ask you to argue semantics or views or anything but point blank simple relevant questions? NO

Show your colors just as you have for the last 10,000 posts. The 10,001 Post Prediction continues.

All the whining when you didn't get the answers you wanted to your endless and frivolous questions and now you're whining

because you were asked real questions. PITIFUL

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
You've asked enough questions, you should have 1 or 2 answers.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
There is no room for any doubt that I was fully aware that the "devices" referred to are LRLs. Now I'm wondering if you are actually reading the posts which you are complaining about.

Yes, I'm reading them. And just as always, you're hijacking someone's thread.

EE THr said:
Yes, it has been absolutely proven that LRLs are a fraud. If you have any doubts, just say so, and I can show you where everyone from high level science laboratories to working electrical engineers have shown it to be true. And, in addition, there has never been a single occurrence where an LRL has been seen to function as advertised, or as promoted on here, which was open to the general public and witnesses by an unbiased observer.

Cool. So do your Hitler dance and move on to your next conquest. The world is lost and waiting for you to save it.

EE THr said:
So, you do you feel that promoting fraudulent devices is not abusing this (or any public) forum?

Are you promoting that LRLs actually work?

If I'm not dancing with the ugly step sister, and I have no desire to do so, then why would I be upset if someone else is dancing with her? No, I'm not promoting anything. I don't even use LRLs, but if others do, and they say they work for them, then what's that to me? Let them dance with the one they choose.

EE THr said:
And as for continual chattering, you should be asking why the LRL promoters on here keep trying to convince people that these fraudulent devices actually do anything at all?

Why should I care. I can't live for someone else. Now I'm wondering if YOU read these posts.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Well said KK. Straight to the point. Hats off. Every post from now until they both answer the questions will have this in it.

Feel free to do the same, time for them to man up or shut up.

ANSWER the questions or be guiet.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
fenixdigger said:
1) Since you do not have hours of experience, why do you ask questions that you cannot comprehend the answers?
The "answers" are generally ridiculous nonsense (especially Hung's offerings), that can't be comprehended by anyone living in reality.

2) When you get an response, why do you object to the answer?
See response to # 1

3) Why do you believe your opinion is all important?
I don't. It's just another of many on here. (some responses are fact though, not opinion)

4) What gives you the right to call people liars based on your "opinion"?
No 'right' has been cliamed to the best of my knowledge

5) Why are you afraid to try the Sho-Nuff experiment or any others presented here?
I know that a 'time machine' made out of an old washing machine won't function either. I don't have to build one to find out.

6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?
If you want, I could post pictures of old coins and bottles I have found, although they don't have major monetary value.

7) Why are the same questions asked over and over after a response has been given?
Possible because the response makes no sense or isn't really an answer.

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?
If you want, I could post pictures of old coins and bottles I have found, although they don't have major monetary value.

But we would not know for certain that you found them the way you said you did. You would have to show proof, written in blood. Now, what if you had people following your every post, demanding that you prove TO THEM you're not lying about your finds? And that is one explanation on why people don't fall over themselves to proof things. They don't feel it necessary, and even if they did, they know that there is no amount of proof that will satisfy some.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
If I'm not dancing with the ugly step sister, and I have no desire to do so, then why would I be upset if someone else is dancing with her? No, I'm not promoting anything. I don't even use LRLs, but if others do, and they say they work for them, then what's that to me? Let them dance with the one they choose.

You are supporting total freedom for one group, and no freedom for another group.

This corroborates that you are a hypocrite.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

You are supporting total freedom for one group, and no freedom for another group.

This corroborates that you are a hypocrite.

I know who and what I am, so you can stop wasting your smear tactics on me. Your time would be better spent putting down someone who cares what you think.

OP
OP
fenixdigger

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Sat; I understand you at least made an attempt, good try. However,,,,,,

Your #1 answer is correct only to someone that has not tried the experiments and has no idea of what is possible.

Same for #2 #3 was not directed at you. #4 is correct. #5 has no relevance as the experiment does work. Try it and see.

#6 Is also correct. I post photos of the misfires as well as the finds. It's cool to see what's found, like the dolphin pin I posted.

#7 Is tied to #1, if you do try it you will understand the responses. It's like algebra, when you catch on it's simple. Up to that

point it's like,,What. Nah that can't be. Thanks for your input. If you really want to try it, pm me and I'll give you

something that will boost the reaction to the point you can't hold the rod so it can't move.

Score---Stepping up and being a man---1 Cowards--0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread