QUESTIONS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ANSWER

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Well lets see if we can clear up the mystery of some of these posts.

After countless demands and even more meaningless and unimportant questions from the naysayers let's see what they seem

afraid to clarify.

1) Since you do not have hours of experience, why do you ask questions that you cannot comprehend the answers?

2) When you get an response, why do you object to the answer?

3) Why do you believe your opinion is all important?

4) What gives you the right to call people liars based on your "opinion"?

5) Why are you afraid to try the Sho-Nuff experiment or any others presented here?

6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?

7) Why are the same questions asked over and over after a response has been given?

I could make a guess on the responses to this, but I will refrain.

K

Kentucky Kache

My question is, why are they allowed to pester other people every time a post is made?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
In the Howard Stern documentary, there was a part where they asked the people who liked him why they listened to his show.
They generally said, to see what he would say next.

The people who didn't like him were asked the same question. The response was the same. To see what he would say next.

The LRL'ers have many places where they could go and have censorship in their favor, some even here on Tnet, but they don't go there.

They continue to come right here where the skeptics are, knowing what response they will get.

Why would that be ?

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
In the Howard Stern documentary, there was a part where they asked the people who liked him why they listened to his show.
They generally said, to see what he would say next.

The people who didn't like him were asked the same question. The response was the same. To see what he would say next.

The LRL'ers have many places where they could go and have censorship in their favor, some even here on Tnet, but they don't go there.

They continue to come right here where the skeptics are, knowing what response they will get.

Why would that be ?

Why do they come to the LRL board to discuss LRL'S? Is that a serious question?
And I don't think the stopping of people pestering would be censorship. Two different things when it gets to the point of pestering.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
Oh, you can certainly come here to discuss LRL's, but if you want to do it without anyone questioning anything, this isn't that place.
There ARE places like that right here, such as personal pages, but they don't go there, yet claim they don't like the skeptic comments.

I'll bet that if a new policy of not being allowed to question anything here was introduced, this forum would dry right up.
There would be a few posts made about finding tons of gold because someone got a new secret frequency, or some such, but for the most part, this forum would wither.

Where would Arthur spend all his time ?

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
Oh, you can certainly come here to discuss LRL's, but if you want to do it without anyone questioning anything, this isn't that place.
There ARE places like that right here, such as personal pages, but they don't go there, yet claim they don't like the skeptic comments.

I'll bet that if a new policy of not being allowed to question anything here was introduced, this forum would dry right up.
There would be a few posts made about finding tons of gold because someone got a new secret frequency, or some such, but for the most part, this forum would wither.

Where would Arthur spend all his time ?

I think you've got two issues confused. And this is what happens every time a post is made here. No one said anything about being allowed to question anything. But when you've done that, you need to leave it alone. When you don't leave it alone, it becomes pestering.

Actually, I think some people could have a good discussion of LRLS if not for the pestering. But I guess you've shown why you guys like to do that, as you said without it things would dry up.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Saturna~
Could be that this is a Treasure Hunting web site.. Open discussion of a wide variety of topics, including, treasure hunting, metal detecting, prospecting, cache hunting, relic hunting - even antique hunting and garage-saling. A great place to meet other treasure hunters!
I do post on other Treasure Hunting sites.. http://www.thunting.com/..the skeptics over there let us discuss LRL’s and Dowsing with them. We do not get the constant insults and harassment that we get here. You may want to go there so you would understand how people should be treated…This site is my preferred site to pass on the information. It has a lot larger group of treasure hunters..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
My question is, why are they allowed to pester other people every time a post is made?

You'll notice on the main LRL page, it says it's to discuss these devices.

But the LRL promoters on here feel that they must go off-topic, and make claims about their personal activities which they never have, and never can, prove. They also feel it necessary to make derogatory remarks about people, even though "people" are not the topic. They will do anything to disrupt the discussion of LRL devices. So they are the ones who are pestering, not us.

When we ask them a simple question about an LRL device, like for instance, "Will the pointer follow a moving target if the handle is held still and level in a vise?"

First they say they something like, they won't answer because it isn't important. Then they insult us by saying we are too stupid to understand LRLs. And when they finally do admit that the pointer won't move on it's own, and we say, "Well, then how can it be electronically controlled?" And point out the fact that it's just a dowsing device, they say, "Oh no, it's all electronic." So, when we then show them that what they have just said is self-contradicting, and makes no sense, they say we are insulting them.

If you read the first dozen or so topics, you will see that the insults always start from the LRL promoters.

There is a whole list of their shenanigans at the top if this topic page. If you think you see them doing anything other than what's listed there, please let me know, because it will be a first!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Well lets see if we can clear up the mystery of some of these posts.

After countless demands and even more meaningless and unimportant questions from the naysayers let's see what they seem

afraid to clarify.

1) Since you do not have hours of experience, why do you ask questions that you cannot comprehend the answers?

2) When you get an response, why do you object to the answer?

3) Why do you believe your opinion is all important?

4) What gives you the right to call people liars based on your "opinion"?

5) Why are you afraid to try the Sho-Nuff experiment or any others presented here?

6) Why do you not post photos of ANYTHING you have found with any device?

7) Why are the same questions asked over and over after a response has been given?

I could make a guess on the responses to this, but I will refrain.

All of your questions are #32s, on the bottom link.

Not even a nice try.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~
Could be that this is a Treasure Hunting web site.. Open discussion of a wide variety of topics, including, treasure hunting, metal detecting, prospecting, cache hunting, relic hunting - even antique hunting and garage-saling. A great place to meet other treasure hunters!
I do post on other Treasure Hunting sites.. http://www.thunting.com/..the skeptics over there let us discuss LRL’s and Dowsing with them. We do not get the constant insults and harassment that we get here. You may want to go there so you would understand how people should be treated…This site is my preferred site to pass on the information. It has a lot larger group of treasure hunters..Art

But the LRL section is for the discussion of the devices.

When you go off-topic, and start making promotional claims about your personal activities, and the personal activities of others, we will simply ask for proof of your claims.

Only a Con Artist considers asking for proof to be an insult. And you always consider it to be an insult.

Anyone can put two and two together on that one. It's not an opinion, it's obvious facts.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

You'll notice on the main LRL page, it says it's to discuss these devices.

But the LRL promoters on here feel that they must go off-topic, and make claims about their personal activities which they never have, and never can, prove.

So what if you're right. Do your victory dance and move on. Let other people do what they do.

EE THr said:
They also feel it necessary to make derogatory remarks about people, even though "people" are not the topic.

Excuse me, but you're just a tad off on that statement. If you guys would leave them alone, the LRL users would have no reason to mention you. You're not being 100% honest here, and that's what you accuse others of.

EE THr said:
They will do anything to disrupt the discussion of LRL devices. So they are the ones who are pestering, not us.

All the more reason to leave them alone. Why won't you do that?

EE THr said:
When we ask them a simple question about an LRL device, like for instance, "Will the pointer follow a moving target if the handle is held still and level in a vise?"

First they say they something like, they won't answer because it isn't important. Then they insult us by saying we are too stupid to understand LRLs. And when they finally do admit that the pointer won't move on it's own, and we say, "Well, then how can it be electronically controlled?" And point out the fact that it's just a dowsing device, they say, "Oh no, it's all electronic." So, when we then show them that what they have just said is self-contradicting, and makes no sense, they say we are insulting them.

Liked I said, if you've been proven to be right about the subject, then move on. The way you guys act, I don't think you're convinced of your "victory."

EE THr said:
If you read the first dozen or so topics, you will see that the insults always start from the LRL promoters.

Again, you need to be more honest.

EE THr said:
There is a whole list of their shenanigans at the top if this topic page. If you think you see them doing anything other than what's listed there, please let me know, because it will be a first!

Oh, I've seen a lot of the posts. Been involved in a lot of them. I stand by what I say.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
Kentucky Kache said:
Actually, I think some people could have a good discussion of LRLS if not for the pestering. But I guess you've shown why you guys like to do that, as you said without it things would dry up.

Those people could have a good discussion without 'pestering' by going to areas that only allow pro-LRL talk OR they could even stay on THIS forum and put those they don't like on Ignore and have their discussion.

But they don't. They continue to interact with the same skeptics who apparently bother them so much, despite not having to do so.

Maybe they secretly like the abuse.

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Those people could have a good discussion without 'pestering' by going to areas that only allow pro-LRL talk OR they could even stay on THIS forum and put those they don't like on Ignore and have their discussion.

But they don't. They continue to interact with the same skeptics who apparently bother them so much, despite not having to do so.

Maybe they secretly like the abuse.

Why should they have to do any of that? I for one would like to see people be able to discuss what they want to discuss without the constant needling and childishness. If you've proved your case, move on. Could you imagine an attorney who just won his case continuing his courtroom antics? Me neither. That's why I think you're not convinced you are the victors. Really, what do you get out of this?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Lt and KK..Did you notice their last few posts..They can’t resist spinning and twisting even if it is their own post..Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
It's just entertainment. I get a kick out of all the regular posters, not just the skeptical ones.

These topics aren't really 'dis-provable' (although they are provable if something did actually work), so I could never really claim to be a 'victor'.

Actually considering how frivolous some lawsuits are, and how the lawyers keep appealing even after they 'lose', your comparison may be more apt than you think.

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
These topics aren't really 'dis-provable' (although they are provable if something did actually work), so I could never really claim to be a 'victor'.

Actually considering how frivolous some lawsuits are, and how the lawyers keep appealing even after they 'lose', your comparison may be more apt than you think.

But why does it have to be about proof and disproof? Why can't we let people do their own thing in peace? This board is not "Proove your device" or "disproove someone's device."

I think we'd all call that lawyer a nut case.

K

Kentucky Kache

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Lt and KK..Did you notice their last few posts..They can’t resist spinning and twisting even if it is their own post..Art

I see it in almost every post they make.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
aarthrj3811 said:

first you whine about being insulted, then, when we don't insult you, you go and insult us.

That's called being a hypocrite.

And that's not an insult, it's merely a documented fact.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

But why does it have to be about proof and disproof? Why can't we let people do their own thing in peace? This board is not "Proove your device" or "disproove someone's device."

I think we'd all call that lawyer a nut case.

It's not about proof or victory.

It's about LRL devices. There has been lots of factual information posted about specific units, with photos of the insides and diagrams of the circuits, oscilloscope images of their circuit activity, and so forth. All good, factual data.

But the LRL promoters on here just have to butt in on those threads, and start claiming to have found fantastic treasures, and had success in controlled tests, and so forth---which is just claims of their own personal activities, and have been shown in several valid ways to simply be impossible. But they just start insulting people who have professional electronics experience, who post valid, factual data. It is absolutely the LRL promoters who are pestering these threads, and then starting threads of their own, such as this one, for the sole purpose of falsely promoting LRLs.

If "doing your own thing" is conning people into buying phony gimmicks, then you probably won't like it here.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
aarthrj3811 said:

first you whine about being insulted, then, when we don't insult you, you go and insult us.

That's called being a hypocrite.

And that's not an insult, it's merely a documented fact.

What on earth are you talking about? :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread