Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 122
  1. #31
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    Quote Originally Posted by woof!
    Fixing the "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion turned out to be a lot easier than I expected. Unless someone wants to jump in and reclaim the delusion, this thread may prove to have been a pretty short one.

    --Toto
    May be you want to say "Fixing your thought about the use of LRL and MFD's user". That's sound better.

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  2. #32
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    I think that we have put a dent in the market forcing them to make a better product..I see all kinds of new coils to give them more depth..Over the past 11 years I have saw the technology of our devices get better and better..I also see the sales keep going up…Art
    I believe near in the future, I new and modern MFD will be in the market to find targets using a laptop that combine deep metal detecting with graphic and a long search as LRL without L-rod. Instead to use L-rod, it would use a sort of sensitive optic device which can read the magnetism around some targets and minerals buried.

    Meanwhile, I'm happy with MFD

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  3. #33
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    1,084
    245 times
    Underground detection

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    Combined detection of VLF magnetic fields ("metal detector") and DC magnetic fields (magnetometer) combined with mapping software is probably already on the market, and if not, it will be soon. Of course this has nothing to do with "MFD". Detection of electric fields (other than that implicit in circular electric field induction by an alternating magnetic near-field) with apparatus not in contact with the ground is irrelevant to detection of buried objects because the voltages induced in the buried objects are extremely low, and the electrical conductivity of the ground effectively "grounds out" any electric field emanating from the object.

    An exception to what I said about electric fields, is if you add VHF-UHF detection capability like some mine detectors use for detecting plastic mines. These are radiation field apparatus, not near field. When it comes to detecting metal, however, they are vastly inferior to an ordinary metal detector. It is probable that VLF-VHF sensor fusion mine detectors already exist. In principle magnetometry and mapping capability could be added. Of course none of this has anything to do with "MFD".

    The frequency of gold is a rather broad band in the region of reciprocal 600+ nanometers. This has been verified many times in scientific laboratories. I have two detectors (sensitive optic devices) that can identify that frequency band even remotely through the Internet. They're not for sale. A while back I gave Art a demo, and he wasn't happy with the fact they worked.

    --Toto

  4. #34
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,820
    250 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    ~SWR~
    oops... ya forgot how to spell your own name! There's education for ya!
    Congrats SWR..You finally said something that you can prove…Art

  5. #35

    May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    1,374
    3 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion


    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    ~SWR~
    oops... ya forgot how to spell your own name! There's education for ya!
    Congrats SWR..You finally said something that you can prove…Art

    We're still waiting for you to the same Arthur.

  6. #36
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    1,084
    245 times
    Underground detection

    Delusions are hard to get rid of

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad

    Why do Skeptics realize this challenge?

    Because many of them are: Merchandiser, businessman, metal detectors dealer, people that feel their "Spirit of Capitalism", their greed for money is in risk. Many of them sell metal detector for $4,000, 5,000., therefore, they invented this challenge with the excuse of "help you to know the true about MFD" and the reality behind is to save their business. In America, nobody give away $25,000 (Carl M) and Randi with $1,000,000.00 just to see if a MFD really find gold. There are economical interests behind this challenge, and they set up already a "Trap" to see who is the next victim to fall.
    Notice how quickly the delusion about metal detector manufacturers came back?

    --Toto

  7. #37

    May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    1,374
    3 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion




    Architecad does seem especially delusional.






  8. #38
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    1,084
    245 times
    Underground detection

    How to understand conspiracy theories

    Classifying conspiracy theories


    TYPE I: Conspiracy theories that have evidence in their favor, and reflect actual conspiracies.

    TYPE II: Conspiracy theories have evidence in their favor, but the theory happens to be wrong: the supposed conspiracy doesn't actually exist.

    TYPE III: Conspiracy theories have no evidence at all in their favor, they're complete figments of imagination.

    The wonderful thing about no-evidence-in-favor theories is that to create the theory requires no use of reason. I suppose we've all known "conspiracy theorists" who had all kinds of conspiracy theories which were completely baseless, and none that actually had some facts to lend credibility to the theory. The reason for such behavior is that Type III conspiracies require no reasoning: pure fantasy is fully adequate, and has the advantage of not being constrained by any facts.

    The "metal detector manufacturers are conspiring to get rid of LRL's because they're afraid that LRL's will take away their market" theory is a Type III conspiracy-- one with no evidence whatsoever that can be reasoned about to lead to the theory. It's pure wishful fantasy. All the evidence, every last bit of it, refutes that theory.

    The funny thing is that for the theory to be true, metal detector engineers would have to believe that the things actually work, and anyone who frequents this forum (for example Archie) knows without the slightest doubt that we do not think that LRL's "work" other than as dowsing rods. And whatever it is that dowsing rods do, it's no threat to the metal detector industry.

    --Toto


  9. #39
    us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    807
    15 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    Oh Lord, not more useless lists.

    Consider this. I hunt with 8 people on an almost regular basis. ALL have at least 2 detectors. How does this play into your list?

  10. #40
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: How to understand conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by woof!
    Classifying conspiracy theories


    TYPE I: Conspiracy theories that have evidence in their favor, and reflect actual conspiracies.

    TYPE II: Conspiracy theories have evidence in their favor, but the theory happens to be wrong: the supposed conspiracy doesn't actually exist.

    TYPE III: Conspiracy theories have no evidence at all in their favor, they're complete figments of imagination.

    The wonderful thing about no-evidence-in-favor theories is that to create the theory requires no use of reason. I suppose we've all known "conspiracy theorists" who had all kinds of conspiracy theories which were completely baseless, and none that actually had some facts to lend credibility to the theory. The reason for such behavior is that Type III conspiracies require no reasoning: pure fantasy is fully adequate, and has the advantage of not being constrained by any facts.

    The "metal detector manufacturers are conspiring to get rid of LRL's because they're afraid that LRL's will take away their market" theory is a Type III conspiracy-- one with no evidence whatsoever that can be reasoned about to lead to the theory. It's pure wishful fantasy. All the evidence, every last bit of it, refutes that theory.

    The funny thing is that for the theory to be true, metal detector engineers would have to believe that the things actually work, and anyone who frequents this forum (for example Archie) knows without the slightest doubt that we do not think that LRL's "work" other than as dowsing rods. And whatever it is that dowsing rods do, it's no threat to the metal detector industry.

    --Toto



    How did you say? Conspiracy theories?

    How do you call to this mental disturbing? Paranoia?



    Next for this Forum;

    "Under the hood: Evaluating SWR's electrical engineering capabilities".

    Mr. SWR say he is Electrical Engineer. He's spent time pointing out many equipment that many members in this forum are using. Now we want to validate his knowledge in "Electrical Engineering". Nothing wrong with that.

    Note: No insult, with all respect, no personal attack. Just a simple evaluation. Get ready SWR!! Study the NEC.

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  11. #41
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    1,084
    245 times
    Underground detection

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    The conspiracy theory in question is yours, Archie. Quoted from your own very recent posts. It's what this thread is about.

    --Toto





  12. #42
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    1,084
    245 times
    Underground detection

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    Quote Originally Posted by fenixdigger
    Oh Lord, not more useless lists.

    Consider this. I hunt with 8 people on an almost regular basis. ALL have at least 2 detectors. How does this play into your list?
    It makes Archie's conspiracy theory look pretty stupid.

    --Toto

  13. #43

    May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    1,374
    3 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion




    Quote Originally Posted by fenixdigger
    Consider this. I hunt with 8 people on an almost regular basis. ALL have at least 2 detectors. How does this play into your list?

    They actually want to find something ?



  14. #44
    us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    807
    15 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    Why would you go out there without one? Even IF we were good enough to recover without one, the area around a target holds clues to the past that we would miss without scanning around it. Back to common cents and dollars. (I like that)

  15. #45
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

    The point being, that even if there were such a thing as "LRL treasure hunters," it wouldn't harm the metal detector industry, since they all supposedly own detectors, too.

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

 

 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

lrl detector

,

lrl metal detector

,

lrl metal detector schematic

,
lrl metal detectors
,
lrl radar metal detector price
,
lrl/dowsing forum
,
new metal detector lrl
,
scan master lrl
,
schematic of lrl detector
,
sound for lrl metal detector
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3