Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
woof! said:
Archie's complaining that I used his own posts to show that he full of malarkey.

Archie, if you don't like the stuff you post, don't post it!

--Toto

Can you all please stay ON TOPIC and do it WITHOUT the insults.

I have total fun posting my thread here, specially when you respond :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

Once it was explained why the metal detector manufacturers aren't afraid of LRLs, they resorted to posting shear nonsense.

:sign13:

That is what they said. Do you believe it? Are you so innocent to believe them?

Arch

Why should metal detector makers be afraid of LRLs, when LRLs don't even work?

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

They need to remove any competitors that can bit theirs product. The future is near where hunter will replace Metal detector for a MFD or LRL. :laughing7:

Next Skeptics,......................

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
They need to remove any competitors that can bit theirs product. The future is near where hunter will replace Metal detector for a MFD or LRL. :laughing7:

Nobody is going to buy something which the makers and their promoters refuse to prove works!

And who then proceed to insult anyone with knowledge of electronics, or common sense!

You are still your own best "skeptics."

:laughing7:

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Archie, so you admit that the LRL-MFD's presently on the market represent no threat to metal detector manufacturers. In fact if you're doodlebugging for treasure, you need a metal detector to actually do a retrieval, something that the overwhelming majority of metal detectorists do without having doodlebugged first. To their advantage.

Regarding future LRL-MFD's, the evidence is already in that the tinkerers who post on this forum don't know squat about electronics or physics. And worse yet, they don't want to learn anything, they regard fantasy as a perfectly acceptable shortcut substitute for knowledge and understanding. So stuff that works ain't gonna come from there. .......The people who post here who do have expertise in those areas don't seem to be working on such stuff (i.e. of an L-rod nature), for the simple reason that it's a dead end. Long range locating of the future, in order to work, will have to be engineered according to scientific principles just like other geophysical equipment. Anything that begins with an L-rod isn't geophysical equipment.

The company I work for has been in the long range locating equipment business for nearly 80 years, and the guy who started the business got the idea from radio direction finding, another line of equipment the company was involved with up until the 1960's. None of this had or does have anything to do with L-rods. Some guys on utility crews also use ordinary L-rods (to my knowledge NEVER "LRL's") for dowsing apparently with some effectiveness, but it's no threat to the genuine electronic locating stuff, just another tool in the toolbox of limited usefulness (some would say no usefulness but I don't say that).

The notion that metal detector companies are afraid of LRL's is completely delusional, a pure fantasy. There is no evidence whatsoever on which to base such a theory: all the evidence, 100% of it, refutes such a theory. Nobody on this forum has ever presented any credible piece of evidence on which to base such a theory.

It gets funnier. According to that same delusion, the LRL people who are striking fear into the hearts of the metal detector manufacturers, are...... guess who...... Archie, Fenix, and Art! Oh yeah, and Hung, he's gonna shut up the bigmouths by blinding 'em with flashbulbs.

Can you imagine anyone reading this forum getting the idea that those four guys are really onto something big? Not exactly intellectual heavyweights! They can't even remember from one day to the next what their story is supposed to be! But, at least they've got loyalty. And thus do they "receive their reward".

--Toto

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:

Nobody is going to buy something which the makers and their promoters refuse to prove works!

And who then proceed to insult anyone with knowledge of electronics, or common sense!

You are still your own best "skeptics."

The promoter are the minority in the market, so the future buyers pay more attention to us, the users!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Next Skeptics,...........

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
Archie, so you admit that the LRL-MFD's presently on the market represent no threat to metal detector manufacturers. In fact if you're doodlebugging for treasure, you need a metal detector to actually do a retrieval, something that the overwhelming majority of metal detectorists do without having doodlebugged first. To their advantage.

Regarding future LRL-MFD's, the evidence is already in that the tinkerers who post on this forum don't know squat about electronics or physics. And worse yet, they don't want to learn anything, they regard fantasy as a perfectly acceptable shortcut substitute for knowledge and understanding. So stuff that works ain't gonna come from there. .......The people who post here who do have expertise in those areas don't seem to be working on such stuff (i.e. of an L-rod nature), for the simple reason that it's a dead end. Long range locating of the future, in order to work, will have to be engineered according to scientific principles just like other geophysical equipment. Anything that begins with an L-rod isn't geophysical equipment.

The company I work for has been in the long range locating equipment business for nearly 80 years, and the guy who started the business got the idea from radio direction finding, another line of equipment the company was involved with up until the 1960's. None of this had or does have anything to do with L-rods. Some guys on utility crews also use ordinary L-rods (to my knowledge NEVER "LRL's") for dowsing apparently with some effectiveness, but it's no threat to the genuine electronic locating stuff, just another tool in the toolbox of limited usefulness (some would say no usefulness but I don't say that).

The notion that metal detector companies are afraid of LRL's is completely delusional, a pure fantasy. There is no evidence whatsoever on which to base such a theory: all the evidence, 100% of it, refutes such a theory. Nobody on this forum has ever presented any credible piece of evidence on which to base such a theory.

It gets funnier. According to that same delusion, the LRL people who are striking fear into the hearts of the metal detector manufacturers, are...... guess who...... Archie, Fenix, and Art! Oh yeah, and Hung, he's gonna shut up the bigmouths by blinding 'em with flashbulbs.

Can you imagine anyone reading this forum getting the idea that those four guys are really onto something big? Not exactly intellectual heavyweights! They can't even remember from one day to the next what their story is supposed to be! But, at least they've got loyalty. And thus do they "receive their reward".

--Toto

Woof said

Anything that begins with an L-rod isn't geophysical equipment.

You're right.

Also this gentleman said:

Regarding future LRL-MFD's, the evidence is already in that the tinkerers who post on this forum don't know squat about electronics or physics. And worse yet, they don't want to learn anything, they regard fantasy as a perfectly acceptable shortcut substitute for knowledge and understanding.

Don't judge us as people that we don't know about the subject of electronics and electrical engineering. What happen with skeptics like you and EE is whatever we state about this subject of LRL or MFD you will reject it saying we're not right, whatever, no matter how many evidence we can bring on or scientifics can support us. When a person turn in a Skeptics or atheist, that person get close his or her mind to see what he or she want to see, no matter how many trues we can bring on front of you, you won't accept it as real evidence. Many of you are electrical engineers, atheist, skeptics, scientifics. Among the LRL and MFD's community Also, there are scientific, engineers and smart people who had proved already no scam MFD and LRL work and find targets. Unfortunate, the only way to satisfy your appetite of evidence is the Carl's Double Blind Test, that's it. However, I asked already if he is paying you for promote this challenge!!

I'm here having fun with you, EE and others because all jokes that you are saying about me and the MFDs. I don't have a MFD. As soon I get one, I will start to find gold in many form outside and show it here. If you want to accept it as "proof" it's your problem, if not, it's your problem too.

Again

I'm here to share with my fellows users about my finds and experiences with MFDs, not to convince skeptics. Never-ever forget this sentences. Just memorize it in your head for the rest of your life. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,411524.0.html

Next Skeptics,............................. :laughing7:

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~
Arch---

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?
Hey EE..Who is acting like a “doof”..Arch has clearly stated the condition in which he will take Carl’s fake Double Blind Test..he as manned-up and called his bluff. Puffdaddy has also called Randi”s bluff and the silence continues from these people..This is a great forum and has proved that our posts are getting to guys like you..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Arch---

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
Hey EE..Who is acting like a “doof”..Arch has clearly stated the condition in which he will take Carl’s fake Double Blind Test..he as manned-up and called his bluff. Puffdaddy has also called Randi”s bluff and the silence continues from these people..This is a great forum and has proved that our posts are getting to guys like you..Art

Let's see some scans of the application documents and contracts, then.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
Arch---

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Again

I'm here to share with my fellows users about my finds and experiences with MFDs, not to convince skeptics. Never-ever forget this sentences. Just memorize it in your head for the rest of your life.

Addendum

If I show you any proof using this forum, you won't believe anyway, so I use my energy and time wisely :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
If I show you any proof using this forum, you won't believe anyway, so I use my energy and time wisely :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

What's to believe? Proof is proof.

Besides, Carl and Randi can verify those documents. This is your big chance to back up what you are claiming, for once. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Just scan those docs, and post them! You will also be helping all your fellow LRLers everywhere---and that is what you are here for, right?

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

Besides, Carl and Randi can verify those documents. This is your big chance to back up what you are claiming, for once. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Just scan those docs, and post them! You will also be helping all your fellow LRLers everywhere---and that is what you are here for, right?

EE

You need a vacation of this forum. :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Ladies and Gentlemen

Skeptics are in Panic today. They didn't meet the quota of MFD and LRL's users for the Carl's challenge. Now, they won't collect their sales commission!!

Suggestion: Find another job

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

EE

Arch

#12. Again.

When will you get it?

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:

Arch

EE

Arch

#12. Again.

When will you get it?

Again

I'm here to share with my fellows users about my finds and experiences with MFDs, not to convince skeptics. Never-ever forget this sentences. Just memorize it in your head for the rest of your life.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Skeptics are in Panic today. They didn't meet the quota of MFD and LRL's users for the Carl's challenge. Now, they won't collect their sales commission!!

Arch

How can Carl make any money from his challenge, when he is actually offering to give money away?

Another of the many self-contradictions that you have spouted!

You need to start paying more attention to what you are posting!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
Never-ever forget this sentences. Just memorize it in your head for the rest of your life.

Are those the hypnotic commands they used to program you?

Wake up!

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

How can Carl make any money from his challenge, when he is actually offering to give money away?

I'm not in self-contradictions because is a business. All your offer and Carl's offers is a business. Everybody here know it, so don't be surprise if somebody get money extra under the table just to bring some user to Carl's challenge. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

I'm not in self-contradictions because is a business. All your offer and Carl's offers is a business. Everybody here know it, so don't be surprise if somebody get money extra under the table just to bring some user to Carl's challenge. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

#26 in the bottom link---

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Arch

#26 in the bottom link---

Nonsense :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Arch

Arch

Well, so far you haven't been able to come up with any reason why metal detector makers would be afraid of your so-called LRLs and MFDs, since your stuff has never been officially proven to actually work at all.

And so far you haven't been able to invent a reason how Carl would profit from giving away $25,00.00, especially since he offered it long before he worked at his present job. And you certainly haven't given any reason why he would pay anyone to mention his challenge.

However, it has been shown that you have solicited sales of LRLs directly via PM on this site, without ever being asked for such.

And Art has admitted to receiving gratuities from, and being an insider in the sales force of, LRL companies.

And you both continuously and aggressively promote the validity of LRLs, and brag about all the supposed treasure that you allegedly find.

So it appears to be just the reverse of what you are claiming.

You remain your own best "skeptic."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread