ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

fenixdigger said:
Oh Lord, not more useless lists.

Consider this. I hunt with 8 people on an almost regular basis. ALL have at least 2 detectors. How does this play into your list?

It makes Archie's conspiracy theory look pretty stupid.

--Toto

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

fenixdigger said:
Consider this. I hunt with 8 people on an almost regular basis. ALL have at least 2 detectors. How does this play into your list?

They actually want to find something ?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Why would you go out there without one? Even IF we were good enough to recover without one, the area around a target holds clues to the past that we would miss without scanning around it. Back to common cents and dollars. (I like that)

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

The point being, that even if there were such a thing as "LRL treasure hunters," it wouldn't harm the metal detector industry, since they all supposedly own detectors, too.

:sign13:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

Even Hung, the king of delusion, owns at least one and he's the guy who most loudly claims the MD makers are scared.

Too funny.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

I guess it's hard for you to see the tip of the iceburg. The goal is to be at 90% with Lrl only. IF this was to become simple to do, guess what?
I just visited a man that only uses his device to locate tiny pieces of gold, rings, and coins. Saw it done over and over. So did the people with me. Now, if this was out, where would things be? This guy is at 100%. Go ahead, try to change what we saw with your words.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

I can flap my arms and fly like a bird.

Go ahead, try to change what I can do with your words.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~Saturna~
I can flap my arms and fly like a bird.
Go ahead, try to change what I can do with your words.
No need for words but we would not object to a double blind test of your skills..Art

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

fenixdigger said:
I guess it's hard for you to see the tip of the iceburg. The goal is to be at 90% with Lrl only. IF this was to become simple to do, guess what?
I just visited a man that only uses his device to locate tiny pieces of gold, rings, and coins. Saw it done over and over. So did the people with me. Now, if this was out, where would things be? This guy is at 100%. Go ahead, try to change what we saw with your words.

We make several models of metal detectors that locate tiny pieces of gold, rings, and coins, so that part your story is hardly interesting. Is that what the guy was using?

Now if the guy was doing it with a swivel thingy, well, I've heard tell that there are a few people out there who are pretty good at dowsing. And have been for a lot longer than there have been metal detectors. At what point should we begin trembling in fear of dowsers? Hasn't happened yet, not even in the utility locating industry where some crews use L-rods as part of their equipment. They don't use LRL's, and the reasons for that should be obvious. They have to find stuff, pretending isn't good enough.

Then there's this other problem with your story, which is LRLers like yourself seeing stuff and completely misunderstanding what they've seen. Despite what you "saw" there is no reason to believe that the guy had an LRL that "works".

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~woof~
We make several models of metal detectors that locate tiny pieces of gold, rings, and coins, so that part your story is hardly interesting. Is that what the guy was using?
Thank You woof for starting this thread..Art

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

aarthrj3811 said:
~woof~
Thank You woof for starting this thread..Art

I knew it!! :hello2: Mr.Woof is a metal detector manufacturer. With this statement he confirmed it. Now I understand why he's with "too much paranoia" with me when I write about Skeptics. Now I understand why he wrote the "Classifying conspiracy theories". He's scared to loss sales because other technology can beat theirs metal detectors!! Really Funny this time. Woof, you really tip off yourself!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch :thumbsup:

BTW. How much cost your MD?

Nothing personal against you.

Attachments

• Laughing.gif
    Laughing.gif
    18 KB · Views: 388

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

The only problem is that you think what other people see and do is imaginary while what you see and do is solid. Do you really want me to say something about that? I know how you feel about sick-ology.

And no it was not a "detector" And I got to do it as did 2 people with me. Now hush up while we get Sat up on a bridge for the test.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
fenixdigger said:
Oh Lord, not more useless lists.

It makes Archie's conspiracy theory look pretty stupid.

--Toto

Attachments

• Laughing.gif
    Laughing.gif
    18 KB · Views: 410
  • Laughing.gif
    Laughing.gif
    18 KB · Views: 368
OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

architecad said:
Mr.Woof is a metal detector manufacturer. With this statement he confirmed it. Woof, you really tip off yourself!!!

Archie, it was never a secret. You discovered nothing other than that you haven't paid attention.

--Toto

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
architecad said:
Mr.Woof is a metal detector manufacturer. With this statement he confirmed it. Woof, you really tip off yourself!!!

Archie, it was never a secret. You discovered nothing other than that you haven't paid attention.

--Toto

Well, you has been so ignored by myself because all stupidities that you always post, that I never know about your post, but don't worry, keep in business selling your metal detectors. Anyway answer my question here or sending me a PM, How much cost your metal detectors?

Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
I'd rather you bought a Minelab.

Do you sell Minelab?, those $4,000 metal detectors?

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
I'd rather you bought a Minelab.

Don't be panic or with paranoia with me. I don't pretend to destroy your business with my thread.

Arch

Attachments

• Good-boy.jpg
    Good-boy.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 429
OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Archie, here's some rhetorical questions for you, which being an LRL enthusiast you should know the answers to.

What's the best forum on the Internet for LRL enthusiasts to talk about building their own stuff and well as discussing various products?

Who hosts that forum?

What's his day job?

Now, how afraid is he that LRL's are gonna ruin his day job? (Hint: obviously, about as afraid as he is of losing $25K to an LRL.)

Of all the evidence relating to your theory, NONE supports it, none whatsoever, and ALL refutes it. Your theory was not arrived at by reasoning about any evidence or facts, it is your pure fantasy completely divorced from any interest in reality. And delusion is the right word for it, because you have been informed of the evidence and yet you persist in your fantasy.

--Toto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread