Other

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: The "metal detector mfr's are afraid of LRL's" delusion

Just a reminder of my prediction made last year.

In 10 years (now 9) conventional metal detectors if still in existence will be only used by kids to play at the beach with their parents finding coins the adults throw in the sand for them to find.

MD corporations either will be out of business or headed to another business. Maybe building floor polishers using their plant and equipment left.

Probably there will be the ones who will still make use of floppy disks. That's ok.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

woof! said:
Archie, here's some rhetorical questions for you, which being an LRL enthusiast you should know the answers to.

What's the best forum on the Internet for LRL enthusiasts to talk about building their own stuff and well as discussing various products?

Who hosts that forum?

What's his day job?

Now, how afraid is he that LRL's are gonna ruin his day job? (Hint: obviously, about as afraid as he is of losing $25K to an LRL.)

Of all the evidence relating to your theory, NONE supports it, none whatsoever, and ALL refutes it. Your theory was not arrived at by reasoning about any evidence or facts, it is your pure fantasy completely divorced from any interest in reality. And delusion is the right word for it, because you have been informed of the evidence and yet you persist in your fantasy.

--Toto

What's the best forum on the Internet for LRL enthusiasts to talk about building their own stuff and well as discussing various products?

For me, this is the best forum but your, the skeptics mess around here.

Who hosts that forum?

Go to the moderator and ask that question.

What's his day job?

What job? Ain't job in America! isn't it? Everybody is surviving. This is our reality!!

Now, how afraid is he that LRL's are gonna ruin his day job? (Hint: obviously, about as afraid as he is of losing $25K to an LRL.)

Again, go to http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,408523.0.html

In serious, I think you need to see a Doctor because a simple person can read your mental condition about "paranoia". Politician, lawyer, businessman, many of them suffer of Paranoia They think somebody is chasing them to shoot them, conspiring against them, etc. and you look likes is placed in the same row. However, people that smoke "Crack" also suffer of paranoia!! Do you know that? :icon_scratch:

So, what I can do for you? :dontknow:

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

hung said:
Just a reminder of my prediction made last year.

In 10 years (now 9) conventional metal detectors if still in existence will be only used by kids to play at the beach with their parents finding coins the adults throw in the sand for them to find.

MD corporations either will be out of business or headed to another business. Maybe building floor polishers using their plant and equipment left.

Probably there will be the ones who will still make use of floppy disks. That's ok.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Of all the evidence relating to your theory, NONE supports it, none whatsoever, and ALL refutes it. Your theory was not arrived at by reasoning about any evidence or facts, it is your pure fantasy completely divorced from any interest in reality. And delusion is the right word for it, because you have been informed of the evidence and yet you persist in your fantasy.
Hey arch..The delusional portion of this thread has been explained and has beenproven..There is no reason to talk to this delusional person...Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

You guys are good with excuses (you have to be).

I wonder what they'll be 9 years from now when MD's are still around.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Saturna~
You guys are good with excuses (you have to be).
I wonder what they'll be 9 years from now when MD's are still around.
Will lets see… It has taken them 40 years to progress to this point..9 years is not a lot of time to correct their flaws. Only time will tell..By the way ..Which manufacture do you work for?..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Yes SWR..We will use any and all tools available to find and recover Treasure…Art

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey arch..The delusional portion of this thread has been explained and has beenproven..There is no reason to talk to this delusional person...Art

You're right. What happen is about my theory= "When Skeptics run out bullets, they use our bullets to strike back". :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Woof was using my bullets to shoot me back.

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
W

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Archie's complaining that I used his own posts to show that he full of malarkey.

Archie, if you don't like the stuff you post, don't post it!

--Toto

[mod] Can you all please stay ON TOPIC and do it WITHOUT the insults. [/mod]

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
Archie's complaining that I used his own posts to show that he full of malarkey.

--Toto

Can you all please stay ON TOPIC and do it WITHOUT the insults.

I have total fun posting my thread here, specially when you respond :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
woof! said:

--Toto

I have total fun posting my thread here, specially when you respond :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

Once it was explained why the metal detector manufacturers aren't afraid of LRLs, they resorted to posting shear nonsense.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Once it was explained why the metal detector manufacturers aren't afraid of LRLs, they resorted to posting shear nonsense.
Just maybe the explanation was not excepted..
Is it a fact that every post made by any owner/operator of a LRL is what you call nonsense?..Art

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Just maybe the explanation was not excepted..
Is it a fact that every post made by any owner/operator of a LRL is what you call nonsense?..Art

Art

For EE everything that coming from us is"Non-sense" except the BS that they post here. :evil6:

Arch :laughing7:

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
woof! said:

--Toto

Arch

That is what they said. Do you believe it? Are you so innocent to believe them?

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
You hear this every now and then on the LRL forums:

architecad said:
The big problem in this country is there are hundred of merchandisers and businessman that they don't want LRL and MFD's machines be sold, because the will have loss in theirs sales of metal detectors, there for, they come to us in form of "Skeptics" like you, Carl, SWR, Randi and others. It's part of the Capitalism system. Look the economy in this country. We're living a 2nd great depression thanks the white collar rich, merchandiser, bankers, politicians and members of "Wall Street."

A big example are some guys in Arizona that sale Minelab detectors. They sell those $4,000. gold detectors. I know them and they cheating you when you make a test with your MFD on the desert, planting a nugget in some place where they take you and later they say, " Look, your LRL didn't detect this nugget that I detect already with my detector".

Arch

Well, your LRL didn't detect the nugget that the metal detector found, by your own admission. They're afraid of LRL's? I don't think so!

Dowsing probably works better than random guessing for some people. In reading the reports of both dowsers and LRL'ers, it's obvious that the LRL'ers are not getting results better than dowsing, and are probably doing worse. So, why is it that guys like Carl and myself do our debunking here and not on the dowsing forum? Real simple. We're electrical engineers, LRL's claim to be electrical apparatus, and the LRLs are fraudulent. LRL's are fraud, because we're electrical engineers we know the fraud, and it's on our radar screen because the fraud pertains to locating buried metals. The fradulent nature of LRL's parses us arf and we're quite blunt about it.

Now, as far as LRL's being competition for metal detectors, LRL'ers who recover buried metal, ever notice what they do it with? A metal detector! For most purposes, an LRL, even if it "worked", would be pretty useless without a metal detector. Not exactly competition!

As for that "white collar rich, merchandiser, bankers, politicians and members of Wall Street" stuff...... Well, merchandisers yes (products are sold by merchants, even metal detectors, they don't just fall out of the sky), but White's, FTP-Fisher, and Tesoro would hardly qualify for those other characterizations, we're small family owned companies. Minelab is owned by CODAN, and I suppose would fit those characterizations to some extent, but I don't suppose that the stockholders even know what an LRL is. To my knowledge nobody from Minelab posts here. Garrett's pretty big, but even Garrett is family owned. And as far as I know, nobody from Garrett posts here.

Those are the facts, and they're common sense. It's also common sense that LRL gullibillies would make up fairy tales about the big bad metal detector companies trying to put good honest LRL manufacturers out of business. There may be good honest dowsing rod manufacturers, but there are no good honest LRL manufacturers.

Chuckie's a special case because unlike other LRL manufacturers who generally ignore the metal detector industry, he personally attacked Carl (White's) and falsely claimed ownership of a First Texas Products registered trademark. Now here's the funny part. Everyone here knew the guy was a slimeball con man from the get-go, yet some forum denizens nonetheless defended him to the bitter end, and I suppose one or two will still defend him. Ask yourself: why would people defend a guy they know is a con man? It's LRL mentality, that's what it is. When you fall victim to the LRL scam, from then out you're in denial. Denial will suck your brains dry and turn you into a gibbering gullibilly-- just read the posts on this forum and they tell the whole story of LRL psychology.

So, metal detector manufacturers afraid of LRL's? Read the stories of the guys who use LRL's--- Artie, Archie, Fenix, etc. That is what metal detector manufacturers are supposed to be afraid of? Get real!

--Toto

We're electrical engineers,

Jesus, like SWR!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
You hear this every now and then on the LRL forums:

architecad said:
The big problem in this country is there are hundred of merchandisers and businessman that they don't want LRL and MFD's machines be sold, because the will have loss in theirs sales of metal detectors, there for, they come to us in form of "Skeptics" like you, Carl, SWR, Randi and others. It's part of the Capitalism system. Look the economy in this country. We're living a 2nd great depression thanks the white collar rich, merchandiser, bankers, politicians and members of "Wall Street."

A big example are some guys in Arizona that sale Minelab detectors. They sell those $4,000. gold detectors. I know them and they cheating you when you make a test with your MFD on the desert, planting a nugget in some place where they take you and later they say, " Look, your LRL didn't detect this nugget that I detect already with my detector".

Arch

Well, your LRL didn't detect the nugget that the metal detector found, by your own admission. They're afraid of LRL's? I don't think so!

Dowsing probably works better than random guessing for some people. In reading the reports of both dowsers and LRL'ers, it's obvious that the LRL'ers are not getting results better than dowsing, and are probably doing worse. So, why is it that guys like Carl and myself do our debunking here and not on the dowsing forum? Real simple. We're electrical engineers, LRL's claim to be electrical apparatus, and the LRLs are fraudulent. LRL's are fraud, because we're electrical engineers we know the fraud, and it's on our radar screen because the fraud pertains to locating buried metals. The fradulent nature of LRL's parses us arf and we're quite blunt about it.

Now, as far as LRL's being competition for metal detectors, LRL'ers who recover buried metal, ever notice what they do it with? A metal detector! For most purposes, an LRL, even if it "worked", would be pretty useless without a metal detector. Not exactly competition!

As for that "white collar rich, merchandiser, bankers, politicians and members of Wall Street" stuff...... Well, merchandisers yes (products are sold by merchants, even metal detectors, they don't just fall out of the sky), but White's, FTP-Fisher, and Tesoro would hardly qualify for those other characterizations, we're small family owned companies. Minelab is owned by CODAN, and I suppose would fit those characterizations to some extent, but I don't suppose that the stockholders even know what an LRL is. To my knowledge nobody from Minelab posts here. Garrett's pretty big, but even Garrett is family owned. And as far as I know, nobody from Garrett posts here.

Those are the facts, and they're common sense. It's also common sense that LRL gullibillies would make up fairy tales about the big bad metal detector companies trying to put good honest LRL manufacturers out of business. There may be good honest dowsing rod manufacturers, but there are no good honest LRL manufacturers.

Chuckie's a special case because unlike other LRL manufacturers who generally ignore the metal detector industry, he personally attacked Carl (White's) and falsely claimed ownership of a First Texas Products registered trademark. Now here's the funny part. Everyone here knew the guy was a slimeball con man from the get-go, yet some forum denizens nonetheless defended him to the bitter end, and I suppose one or two will still defend him. Ask yourself: why would people defend a guy they know is a con man? It's LRL mentality, that's what it is. When you fall victim to the LRL scam, from then out you're in denial. Denial will suck your brains dry and turn you into a gibbering gullibilly-- just read the posts on this forum and they tell the whole story of LRL psychology.

So, metal detector manufacturers afraid of LRL's? Read the stories of the guys who use LRL's--- Artie, Archie, Fenix, etc. That is what metal detector manufacturers are supposed to be afraid of? Get real!

--Toto

Well, your LRL didn't detect the nugget that the metal detector found, by your own admission.

He did plant the nugget, I said that. Don't twist my statement. Be good

Next Skeptics,....................... :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
architecad said:
woof! said:

--Toto

Arch

That is what they said. Do you believe it? Are you so innocent to believe them?

Arch

Why should metal detector makers be afraid of LRLs, when LRLs don't even work?

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread