Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1674 times

Re: My experience with an LRL

good evening since MFD's rely to a large extent (apparently) upon the human factor, who's sensitivity is fluctuating hourly, they are subject to large errors from day to day.

'Practically no one has the same general results with IQ tests if they use different questions each time'.

In a negative attitude / situation it is easy to fail a test.

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    3 times

It's pretty ridiculous, but consistent, to suggest that something like the juggling being demonstrated right in front of someone "still wouldn't be believed."

But keep clinging to that (along with your beloved 'bumble bees aren't supposed to able to fly) if it helps you though.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixdigger
    Wow, am I special or what?? I must be because that thing that never happens,,, happened in front of me and two other people. Cool
    Yes, Fenix, you are special.

Just to clarify something that has been said many times in many ways,, ANYONE THAT OPENS THEIR MOUTH ABOUT A SIGNIFICANT FIND IS A MORON AND DESERVES WHAT THEY GET. SIGNIFICANT FIND,,,more than a coin or two. Is this too hard to grasp?
    And has ALSO been said many times, so how come there are so many numerous large treasures found that HAVE been reported/publicized with conventional means or even by accident ?

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Well EE;
    (this contradiction that causes us to ask the common sense questions) So therefore a contradiction causes you to ask questions you consider common sense even though you asked because you didn't understand to start with which caused a contradiction?

(are all self-contradictive as well, just as in the story above.) So what you are saying now is that his story is self-contradictory?
    (See how I did that?)

Yes, I do see how you tried to do it.

And I did say there was a self-contradiction within his story.

The contradiction in the original poster's story was that the guy claimed that the LRL worked so well, and found so much treasure; yet he was in need of money.

The common sense question would be, just as the poster said, essentially, "if your LRL works so good, why are you in need of money?"

But in your example, you inserted the assumption that I ask questions because I don't understand. No, I ask questions mostly because I do understand. I ask questions when I see or suspect a contradiction. For example, when an LRL promoter says that his device is electronically operated, and "points" to a target---I ask him if he puts the handle in a vise, will it follow a target which is moved across in front of it. Of course the answer is "no." That's the only possible answer, because there is no power drive mechanism, electromechanical or magnetic, with which the device could move it's own pointer. The pointing portion is merely free-swinging, and is nothing more than a dowsing rod, at best.

But I ask for two reasons. First, to make sure I hadn't missed something. Secondly, to point out the fallacy of the claim, and let the LRL promoter know that I know that his claim is false. Of course, he always has the opportunity to explain in logical terms how it works, but nobody ever has---which means it doesn't work, and my suspicions were true.

I'm not trying to confuse anyone. I try to just keep it simple and straightforward.

And I never insult anyone unless they insult me first.

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    244 times

My experience with an LRL

EE..You have none...Art

us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    15 times

Never underestimate the power of stupidity.

Quote from: fenixdigger on Today at 02:10:19 PM
    Just to clarify something that has been said many times in many ways,, ANYONE THAT OPENS THEIR MOUTH ABOUT A SIGNIFICANT FIND IS A MORON AND DESERVES WHAT THEY GET. SIGNIFICANT FIND,,,more than a coin or two. Is this too hard to grasp?

And has ALSO been said many times, so how come there are so many numerous large treasures found that HAVE been reported/publicized with conventional means or even by accident ? There are people that don't know better. A-hem,,

If you haven't noticed we test people to find the ignorance level before we "allow" them to become "Groovy". You first have to be"hip", then progress to "cool". I probably don't have to go any further do I?

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811

EE..You have none...Art

I never claimed to have. You can't experience something that doesn't exist.

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
    ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote from: fenixdigger on Today at 02:10:19 PM

And has ALSO been said many times, so how come there are so many numerous large treasures found that HAVE been reported/publicized with conventional means or even by accident ? There are people that don't know better. A-hem,,

If you haven't noticed we test people to find the ignorance level before we "allow" them to become "Groovy". You first have to be"hip", then progress to "cool". I probably don't have to go any further do I?

But in the UK, they get paid for their finds by the government. Why all the metal detectorists finding big treasures over there, but no LRLers? Are you saying that you only allow criminals into your club?

What if someone sees an LRL add, and sends for one? And what if that person is honest, or at the least, doesn't want to risk getting caught?

Also, since it's supposed to be so much easier to find much more treasure with an LRL, there should be lots and lots of reported treasure found. Yet there is absolutely NONE!

It's the same concept as the rich/poor contradiction. The LRL promoters claim they are so successful, yet they can't cover the travel expenses to take Carl's test. Yet they have so much money that they don't want Carl's $25,000.00.

Your story just doesn't wash, in any way, shape, or form.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    244 times

Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 07:42:02 PM

EE..You have none...Art
    ~EE~
    They do not exist so why do you keep making up questions and making claims about them..Art

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 07:42:02 PM

EE..You have none...Art
    ~EE~
    They do not exist so why do you keep making up questions and making claims about them..Art

To show how many loopholes there is in your pseudo-logic. And to give you an opportunity to give a straight answer.

Since LRLs have never been proven to work, by anybody, ever, I don't think you will ever be able to rationally answer certain questions.

Why do you try so hard to "prove" that they work, by asking people to "believe" in them and your fantastic claims; instead of simply providing adequate scientific proof to the public? (Your friends and neighbors are not "the public.) If they actually worked as advertised, any one of what you claim to be "thousands" of LRL users would have won Carl's $25,000.00 by now, or else provided legitimate documentation that they passed the test and weren't paid, or were not allowed to be tested. But there is none of that.

If you don't care enough to provide real proof, then why do you think it is so unusual for people to doubt your fantastic claims? It's only logical that people would want to see real proof of something like that. That's just common sense. So why do you get mad at people for simply using common sense? Your reasoning on this matter doesn't compute. And that makes you your own best "skeptic."

us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    15 times

Well Sparky, this is the last thread you should be on , not having ANY experience. And thank you for helping us find the loopholes.

Back to the common sense thing, huh? See my post about the # of posters here that LRLs work for. Please deny that there are at least 7 people saying this now. Maybe you meant "common cents"

Are these people figments of my mind? Are the posts they make really from a group of skeptics creating false posts? Get a grip.

This post not intended to insult or belittle anyone.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1674 times

Good m9orning : it was posted by swr -->If you ever need specific information on any of these fraudulent instruments discused in these threads....feel free to ask.
    Gracias, then just why couldn't they work?

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
    Good m9orning : it was posted by swr -->If you ever need specific information on any of these fraudulent instruments discused in these threads....feel free to ask.
    Gracias, then just why couldn't they work?

Don Jose de La Mancha

That's like asking, "just why can't a pig fly?" There are many reasons.

The point is that they don't. Unless you "believe."

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Well Sparky, this is the last thread you should be on , not having ANY experience. And thank you for helping us find the loopholes.

Back to the common sense thing, huh? See my post about the # of posters here that LRLs work for. Please deny that there are at least 7 people saying this now. Maybe you meant "common cents"

Are these people figments of my mind? Are the posts they make really from a group of skeptics creating false posts? Get a grip.

This post not intended to insult or belittle anyone.

Same answer as the one to RDT, above.

Show Scientific Proof that they work at all.

us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    1 times

Fenix wrote:

When I saw this sentence, quickly I thought in EE, SWR, Saturna and all bunch of Skept,...excuse me, there is no Skeptics, only Loser!!! I thought in those Losers!!

Fenix

Your statement soon will be in Wikipedia.

http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    Fenix wrote:

When I saw this sentence, quickly I thought in EE, SWR, Saturna and all bunch of Skept,...excuse me, there is no Skeptics, only Loser!!! I thought in those Losers!!

Fenix

Your statement soon will be in Wikipedia.

And thus we have even more proof that when the LRL solicitor has no data to back up his wild claims, he stops talking about LRLs, and starts insulting people. Is that how you treat your customers, also?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors