Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Never underestimate the power of stupidity.

Quote from: fenixdigger on Today at 02:10:19 PM
Just to clarify something that has been said many times in many ways,, ANYONE THAT OPENS THEIR MOUTH ABOUT A SIGNIFICANT FIND IS A MORON AND DESERVES WHAT THEY GET. SIGNIFICANT FIND,,,more than a coin or two. Is this too hard to grasp?

And has ALSO been said many times, so how come there are so many numerous large treasures found that HAVE been reported/publicized with conventional means or even by accident ? There are people that don't know better. A-hem,,

If you haven't noticed we test people to find the ignorance level before we "allow" them to become "Groovy". You first have to be"hip", then progress to "cool". I probably don't have to go any further do I?

But in the UK, they get paid for their finds by the government. Why all the metal detectorists finding big treasures over there, but no LRLers? Are you saying that you only allow criminals into your club?

What if someone sees an LRL add, and sends for one? And what if that person is honest, or at the least, doesn't want to risk getting caught?

Also, since it's supposed to be so much easier to find much more treasure with an LRL, there should be lots and lots of reported treasure found. Yet there is absolutely NONE!

It's the same concept as the rich/poor contradiction. The LRL promoters claim they are so successful, yet they can't cover the travel expenses to take Carl's test. Yet they have so much money that they don't want Carl's $25,000.00.

Your story just doesn't wash, in any way, shape, or form.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 07:42:02 PM
My experience with an LRL

EE..You have none...Art
~EE~
I never claimed to have. You can't experience something that doesn't exist.
They do not exist so why do you keep making up questions and making claims about them..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 07:42:02 PM

EE..You have none...Art
~EE~
I never claimed to have. You can't experience something that doesn't exist.
They do not exist so why do you keep making up questions and making claims about them..Art

To show how many loopholes there is in your pseudo-logic. And to give you an opportunity to give a straight answer.

Since LRLs have never been proven to work, by anybody, ever, I don't think you will ever be able to rationally answer certain questions.

Why do you try so hard to "prove" that they work, by asking people to "believe" in them and your fantastic claims; instead of simply providing adequate scientific proof to the public? (Your friends and neighbors are not "the public.) If they actually worked as advertised, any one of what you claim to be "thousands" of LRL users would have won Carl's $25,000.00 by now, or else provided legitimate documentation that they passed the test and weren't paid, or were not allowed to be tested. But there is none of that.

If you don't care enough to provide real proof, then why do you think it is so unusual for people to doubt your fantastic claims? It's only logical that people would want to see real proof of something like that. That's just common sense. So why do you get mad at people for simply using common sense? Your reasoning on this matter doesn't compute. And that makes you your own best "skeptic."

:laughing7:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Well Sparky, this is the last thread you should be on , not having ANY experience. And thank you for helping us find the loopholes.

Back to the common sense thing, huh? See my post about the # of posters here that LRLs work for. Please deny that there are at least 7 people saying this now. Maybe you meant "common cents"

Are these people figments of my mind? Are the posts they make really from a group of skeptics creating false posts? Get a grip.

This post not intended to insult or belittle anyone.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good m9orning : it was posted by swr -->If you ever need specific information on any of these fraudulent instruments discused in these threads....feel free to ask.
Gracias, then just why couldn't they work?

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Good m9orning : it was posted by swr -->If you ever need specific information on any of these fraudulent instruments discused in these threads....feel free to ask.
Gracias, then just why couldn't they work?

Don Jose de La Mancha

That's like asking, "just why can't a pig fly?" There are many reasons.

The point is that they don't. Unless you "believe."

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Well Sparky, this is the last thread you should be on , not having ANY experience. And thank you for helping us find the loopholes.

Back to the common sense thing, huh? See my post about the # of posters here that LRLs work for. Please deny that there are at least 7 people saying this now. Maybe you meant "common cents"

Are these people figments of my mind? Are the posts they make really from a group of skeptics creating false posts? Get a grip.

This post not intended to insult or belittle anyone.

Same answer as the one to RDT, above.

Show Scientific Proof that they work at all.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Fenix wrote:

When I saw this sentence, quickly I thought in EE, SWR, Saturna and all bunch of Skept,...excuse me, there is no Skeptics, only Loser!!! I thought in those Losers!!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Fenix

Your statement soon will be in Wikipedia.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
architecad said:
Fenix wrote:

When I saw this sentence, quickly I thought in EE, SWR, Saturna and all bunch of Skept,...excuse me, there is no Skeptics, only Loser!!! I thought in those Losers!!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Fenix

Your statement soon will be in Wikipedia.

And thus we have even more proof that when the LRL solicitor has no data to back up his wild claims, he stops talking about LRLs, and starts insulting people. Is that how you treat your customers, also?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Don Jose de La Mancha...My opinion is that you belong here..You bring a lot of common sense to this forum. Besides that you are a Real Treasure Hunter...Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Wait Art, these guys are real,,,,,,,uh,,,,,,,hmmmm,,,,,well,,,,,I got it,,, they're examples. Yea that's the ticket, examples.

This post not intended to insult anyone not even twits.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fleanix---

EE THr said:
And thus we have even more proof that when the LRL solicitor has no data to back up his wild claims, he stops talking about LRLs, and starts insulting people. Is that how you treat your customers, also?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
No, no, that makes a lot of sense.

This post not intended to insult any reader.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:

EE..You have none...Art

You have none either Arthur. No one does. Waving a calculator around thinking it will lead you to gold isn't 'experience'.

It's wishful thinking.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
You have none either Arthur. No one does. Waving a calculator around thinking it will lead you to gold isn't 'experience'.
It's wishful thinking.
Gee Saturna…I own 4 LR’s and MFD’s..Only one has a calculator..So please tell us how much experience you have using a LRL?..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
You've probably also noticed how the LRL proponents/pro-fraudsters love to obliterate a thread with useless banter, piffle and drivel.
There is a reason for "them" attempting to derail a thread. I believe "they" do it in hopes of confusing/disorienting the gullible and electronically illiterate.
Obviously....it don't work. It just makes for crappy threads
Thank you SWR for another nonsense post..art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR said:
NCHinAK said:
I've been reading the LRL threads here on T'net ever since. I can't thank SWR, EE THr, woof, Carl, LSMorgan, and others (sorry, can't name them all) enough for keeping the pressure on the CA's. It seems like it's a full time job for some of you just to keep up with the responses from the people that claim that these devices work. The nonsensical, pseudoscience answers that are given for how these things work or why they don't work for some people could be the basis of a thesis on insanity.

You've probably also noticed how the LRL proponents/pro-fraudsters love to obliterate a thread with useless banter, piffle and drivel.

There is a reason for "them" attempting to derail a thread. I believe "they" do it in hopes of confusing/disorienting the gullible and electronically illiterate.

Obviously....it don't work. It just makes for crappy threads :dontknow:

Yes, I have noticed that also. A lot. It seems to increase whenever someone asks a common sense question that they can't answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread