Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    15 times

Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

The right tool for the job, the right mind for the right solution. Flying pigs huh? Ever hear of a catapult?

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    It should be a simple task. Validate your claims.
    Unfortunately... like most scams/cons, there is no validation. Only more posts of unsound and incorrect Science in a flagrant attempt to justify fraud.
    Thank you again..We are glad that we have been able to teach you a few words..Validate.. unsound and incorrect Science and fraud.
    As Dell always said
    "The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

"The door to fraud is always open to the criminal mind."

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by fenixdigger
    The right tool for the job, the right mind for the right solution. Flying pigs huh? Ever hear of a catapult?

fleanix---

So you don't know the difference between a projectile and something which can actually attain flight.

What else is new? You have already proven that you think you can hot glue a transistor to a coathanger and find treasure with it!

You are, once again, your own best "skeptic."

An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    15 times

Are you on this thread trying to help STEAL the working LRL too?? Where will it end? Not going to happen. Maybe you guys could figure out a way to steal old folks SS checks. Heck, you're engineers, right?

us
    The Watcher-er

Jan 2008
    19 times

Are you on this thread trying to help STEAL the working LRL too?? Where will it end? Not going to happen. Maybe you guys could figure out a way to steal old folks SS checks. Heck, you're engineers, right?
    STEAL the working LRL too? Why would anyone have to do that?
    If they worked, all you would have to do is buy one, or if you are
    an EE like some here, all you would have to do is build one.

You revealed your con again when you put working in the
    same sentence with LRL, but you can't see the obvious!
    You are admitting there are non-working LRL's.... let's
    see your list of working and non working LRLs

Your SS check theft theory speaks volumns about where your
    mindset is.

The flying pig thing also reveals your flawed logic.
    You see a pig sailing over your head and wonder....
    why didn't I know pigs could fly?
    A logical person sees a pig sailing over head and wonders
    how the pig was launched?

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    186 times

STEAL the working LRL too? Why would anyone have to do that?
    If they worked, all you would have to do is buy one, or if you are
    an EE like some here, all you would have to do is build one.

You revealed your con again when you put working in the
    same sentence with LRL, but you can't see the obvious!
    You are admitting there are non-working LRL's.... let's
    see your list of working and non working LRLs

Your SS check theft theory speaks volumns about where your
    mindset is.

The flying pig thing also reveals your flawed logic.
    You see a pig sailing over your head and wonder....
    why didn't I know pigs could fly?
    A logical person sees a pig sailing over head and wonders
    how the pig was launched?

It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    3 times

It is a common psychological problem to post rambling mantras, rather than an intelligent response.

us
    Feb 2010
    15 times

Amen,Sat. Don't be a Doof, Carl's test, Lists of this, lists of that, Randi's test. Well there's a lot more. Of course none of you see this, but it's ok. We expect that.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4 times

Amen,Sat. Don't be a Doof, Carl's test, Lists of this, lists of that, Randi's test. Well there's a lot more. Of course none of you see this, but it's ok. We expect that.

Apparently you think that reality is a threat to you.

That figures.

us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    1 times

Amen

http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    Amen

And you also feel that reality is an insult to you.

us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by EE THr
    Amen

And you also feel that reality is an insult to you.

I don't think so. Fenix is tired of many stupidities argued by Skeptics.

EE.

We going to keep using MFD and LRL as tools to find treasures. Don't waste your time in this forum. We've proved those machines find treasures when we use them. We won't accept any challenge from Carl. Everybody here know who is Carl and his reputation. We're happy as user and that's it.

Arch

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    186 times

~SWR~
    IMO...it is an asinine challenge to anybody... to bury one million dollars worth of anything out in the desert, when 10 gold coins, 10 paper plates and 20 foot of room is all that is needed. Nothing needs to be buried.
    Wrong again SWR..Please do not insult that man…
    ~PuffDaddy~
    I just can't wait for JR to bury a million dollars in gold coins,in the Mojave Desert;and give me the rough coordinates,so that my brother and I can go fetch it. Somewhere within one square mile,should be sufficient. Semi-flat terrain;three feet deep(within metal detector range).Non-mining district.
    A simulated treasure hunt,is the only true test. Plant it in the desert,or in the woods--its all the same to me. If I can find it within the alloted time,I simply load it up,and walk away--no questions asked.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4 times

fluffmommy---

Actually the ten paper plates would be much easier that the desert scenerio.

You would at least be able to see which locations you have to guess from.

But that sounds familiar---oh yeah, that's the benefits of Carl's test, too!

So why don't you go collect Carl's 25K?

us
    Feb 2010
    15 times

What kind of double blind test could the Sparkys take to prove they weren't promoting STEALING a successful lrl/procedure?

Hey are you guys racing? Looks like you are hitting all the threads, except the ones asking you to put up.

This post not intended to insult any reader.

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    3 times

For heaven sake, Fenix, no one is looking to 'steal' your fantasy.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by Saturna

For heaven sake, Fenix, no one is looking to 'steal' your fantasy.

Guess what the penality for stealing "nothing" is---ZERO!

Of course the value to someone to steal it is the same amount---ZERO!

Maybe you will come up with a "nothing locator," because "nothing" is impossible to find, in order to steal it.

I can see the headlines now: "Man steals coathanger with transistor hot-glued to it. Cops don't give a hoot."

Film at 11.

us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by SWR
    hehe...the ole "Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'..." ploy
    Yup.

I've seen people make something simple seem complex and confusing, but these guys are trying to take "nothing" and make it so confusing that they can talk about it as though it actually exists.

Why don't they just get real jobs?

us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    1 times

In conclusion of all this topic; To accept any challenge from any Skeptic is to play stupid because I've proved among all skeptics exist the following problems:

1. People that pretend be "Electrical Engineer" but he is not. Also, he doesn't know the basic regulation that regulate any electrical engineer in United State. Beside, he cover himself with the excuse "Nonsense"!! Good excuse!!

2. There are big Liars.

3. There are people with mental illness and multiple syndromes including "Paranoia".

4. Etc, etc, etc.

I'm not insulting or making a personal attack, I just have my personal opinion in base what I saw and read in this topic, and nobody can go against of it. The reality is play stupid with Skeptics is accept any kind of challenge with them, under their cheating protocol, so "don't fall in the trap"

Arch

us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by SWR

In conclusion of all this topic; To accept any challenge from any Skeptic is to play stupid because I've proved among all skeptics exist the following problems:

1. People that pretend be "Electrical Engineer" but he is not. Also, he doesn't know the basic regulation that regulate any electrical engineer in United State. Beside, he cover himself with the excuse "Nonsense"!! Good excuse!!

2. There are big Liars.

3. There are people with mental illness and multiple syndromes including "Paranoia".

4. Etc, etc, etc.

I'm not insulting or making a personal attack, I just have my personal opinion in base what I saw and read in this topic, and nobody can go against of it. The reality is play stupid with Skeptics is accept any kind of challenge with them, under their cheating protocol, so "don't fall in the trap"

Arch
    Check out this confused character. They post insult after insult, and then add a disclaimer that they are not insulting anyone or making a personal attack. Then (chuckles) they suggest others play stupid

Education seems to be one of their weakest traits.
    I wouldn't say that. I just say, prove that you're an electrical engineer with all capabilities obtained in a 4 years university and a board exam. So simple.!!

Arch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors