Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

Hi LRL'users

When I had my MFD, I made my test with friends. I conducted test inside the home and outside the home. The most time, I found the hidden target planted by my friends, few time I didn't. What I've learned about those kind of test is they are not sure at all for 3 reason.

1. When you're using a MFD in air mode, many signals can be traced including the target planted.
2. If other signal runs very close of the target planted, you can be confused and loss your balance with the L-rod.
3. When you're under stress because you have people watching you like " 'Randi' or another skeptics", also you can loss the balance with your L-rod.

However:

When you're searching outside, nobody is testing you, you feel with no stress to trace a signal and keep in balance your L-rod.

Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

Nope. Those aren't reasons. They are excuses.

Here's why---

1. In Carl's test he says you can scan the test area ahead of time, without any targets, to eliminate false signals (see the link to Carls test, at the bottom of this post).
2. Is the same as #1.
3. As Carl says, in the bottom link, you can have an alternate person administer the test. Too bad you are so easily intimidated. Poor baby. Maybe you should bring your mama along to sooth your nerves for you.

Since all other signals would be eliminated by you beforehand, and the possible locations for the targets are known by you beforehand, plus the material of the targets would be known by you beforehand, it would be much easier to find them in Carl's test than it would be "in the field."

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Hey EE..Arch was talking about a "Double blind test"…Please try to understand the subject..Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey EE..Arch was talking about a "Double blind test"…Please try to understand the subject..Art

Art

There is 4th reason;

" I'm not a manufacturer to accept challenge because I don't represent any brand."

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Art

Are you responding to my post? I don't see anybody else. Only you and I. :icon_scratch:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
aarthrj3811 said:

Art

There is 4th reason;

" I'm not a manufacturer to accept challenge because I don't represent any brand."

Arch

You don't need to be a manufacturer. You can do the test and collect $25,000.00 simply by scoring only 70% success.

It should be easy, if everything you claim is true.

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_experiment
A blind or blinded experiment is a scientific experiment where some of the persons involved are prevented from knowing certain information that might lead to conscious or unconscious bias on their part, invalidating the results.
For example, when asking consumers to compare the tastes of different brands of a product, the identities of the latter should be concealed — otherwise consumers will generally tend to prefer the brand they are familiar with. Similarly, when evaluating the effectiveness of a medical drug, both the patients and the doctors who administer the drug may be kept in the dark about the dosage being applied in each case — to forestall any chance of a placebo effect, observer bias, or conscious deception.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-double-blind-test.htm
A double blind test is a scientific test in which neither test subjects nor administrators know who is in the control group and who is in the experimental group. The intent is to create an unbiased test environment, ensuring that the results of the testing are accurate and will stand up to analysis by other members of the scientific community. The concept of a double blind test is an excellent example of the scientific method, since it aims to be entirely objective and potentially repeatable.
And the best of all
http://skepdic.com/control.html....
A double-blind test is a control group test where neither the evaluator nor the subject knows which items are controls. A randomized test is one that randomly assigns items to the control and the experimental groups.
The purpose of controls, double-blind, and randomized testing is to reduce error, self-deception and bias. An example should clarify the necessity of these safeguards.
It sure seems that you do not know what a Double Blind Test is..
Persons... subjects…control group… consumers..

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
A blind or blinded experiment is a scientific experiment where some of the persons involved are prevented from knowing certain information that might lead to conscious or unconscious bias on their part, invalidating the results.
For example, when asking consumers to compare the tastes of different brands of a product, the identities of the latter should be concealed — otherwise consumers will generally tend to prefer the brand they are familiar with. Similarly, when evaluating the effectiveness of a medical drug, both the patients and the doctors who administer the drug may be kept in the dark about the dosage being applied in each case — to forestall any chance of a placebo effect, observer bias, or conscious deception.
A double blind test is a scientific test in which neither test subjects nor administrators know who is in the control group and who is in the experimental group. The intent is to create an unbiased test environment, ensuring that the results of the testing are accurate and will stand up to analysis by other members of the scientific community. The concept of a double blind test is an excellent example of the scientific method, since it aims to be entirely objective and potentially repeatable.
And the best of all
A double-blind test is a control group test where neither the evaluator nor the subject knows which items are controls. A randomized test is one that randomly assigns items to the control and the experimental groups.
The purpose of controls, double-blind, and randomized testing is to reduce error, self-deception and bias. An example should clarify the necessity of these safeguards.

Art

I got more selfish satisfaction posting my find here thanks to a MFD rather to win $25k :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Watch, these guys just don't get it. At least there are 7 or 8 people that can hold a conversation.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
And the best of all

You always want to use the definitions that pertain to testing pharmaceutical drugs.

News Flash: LRLs are not drugs.

Go ask your local high school or college what a random double blind test for a locating device would be.

I have posted the definition of "double-blind test" for you, over and over, and I won't do your homework for you anymore. If you want to make yourself look foolish, that's your own little problem!

:laughing7:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

architecad said:
Hi LRL'users

When I had my MFD, I made my test with friends. I conducted test inside the home and outside the home. The most time, I found the hidden target planted by my friends, few time I didn't. What I've learned about those kind of test is they are not sure at all for 3 reason.

1. When you're using a MFD in air mode, many signals can be traced including the target planted.
2. If other signal runs very close of the target planted, you can be confused and loss your balance with the L-rod.
3. When you're under stress because you have people watching you like " 'Randi' or another skeptics", also you can loss the balance with your L-rod.

However:

When you're searching outside, nobody is testing you, you feel with no stress to trace a signal and keep in balance your L-rod.

Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Archie, you've just described dowsing. The fake electronic part is just that-- fake-- unless you need to pay for some supposed high-tech denial. Dowsing's been around for a long time, when we see MFD fans describing their dowsing experience, the only surprising part is that they managed to produce a story as good as an old-fashioned dowsing story. Because usually the story is inferior to a dowsing story, and there's a reason for that. The MFD fiction proliferates the alabi system, distracting from the business of actually finding something.

I learned about dowsing mostly from two people: my grandfather and myself.

My grandfather was well equipped with an alabi system, and as far as I could tell could not locate anything better than random guessing. It taught me how the human mind succumbs to wants and invents success from pure BS. That is what he demo'd. Of course that isn't what he realized he was demo'ing! In most respects he was pretty normal, but an episode of heat stroke turned him into a gullibilly while leaving most of the rest of his brain intact. He wouldn't have photoshopped a pan of gold like Art did.

I discovered quite by accident my own dowsing ability at about 14 years of age, without dowsing rods and without thinking of it as dowsing-- that connection came much later. Of course if anyone wants "proof", they know where to find it: in the garbage can or in the mirror, which ever works best for ya.

--Toto

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

fenixdigger said:
Watch, these guys just don't get it. At least there are 7 or 8 people that can hold a conversation.

Yeap!!! Their mental condition need more attention, their personal agenda need more non-sense arguments-insults,and their business are in risk when we talk the true about MFDs.

Poor Skeptics :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Thanks Fenix.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

They will not except the fact LRL’s and MFD’s are just tools that we as Treasure Hunting Hobbyist use for our enjoyment…They can not except the fact that most of us do not look for explosive…..Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

woof! said:
It taught me how the human mind succumbs to wants and invents success from pure BS.

That sums it up in one sentence.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
fenixdigger said:

Yeap!!! Their mental condition need more attention, their personal agenda need more non-sense arguments-insults,and their business are in risk when we talk the true about MFDs.

Poor Skeptics :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Thanks Fenix.

If you want to bring up "business," and the truth, then how about this---

archie\'s solicitation.jpg

Attachments

• archie\'s solicitation.jpg
    archie\'s solicitation.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 322

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

This just gets worse and worse. You---deleted myself---. Did you see that he found found a LOT with these devices? He's giving advice on a machine that he knows for an absolute fact works. He should be praised for that info to keep someone from pissing money away on something questionable. You keep proving you know nothing about this. Please we don't need any more proof.

Without any workable knowledge, you should state your opinion or question and stop demanding something you are not ever going to use or understand. Many here would appreciate it. Can I get an AMEN Off course you could find someone to go on a hunt with,,,,,,

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI gentlemen, swr posted -->Eh? You gotta solicitation from them, and all I got was a nasty-gram from them

I plead the -------5th----- while it still lasts.

Don Jose De La Macha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
This just gets worse and worse. You---deleted myself---. Did you see that he found found a LOT with these devices? He's giving advice on a machine that he knows for an absolute fact works. He should be praised for that info to keep someone from pissing money away on something questionable. You keep proving you know nothing about this. Please we don't need any more proof.

Without any workable knowledge, you should state your opinion or question and stop demanding something you are not ever going to use or understand. Many here would appreciate it. Can I get an AMEN Off course you could find someone to go on a hunt with,,,,,,

I have never raised pigs, either, but I can assure you that they don't fly.

People can say anything, but when they refuse to prove their claims, something is wrong. And when they say they don't want Carl's $25K, for various silly excuses, nothing is right about that.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

I have never raised pigs, either, but I can assure you that they don't fly.

People can say anything, but when they refuse to prove their claims, something is wrong. And when they say they don't want Carl's $25K, for various silly excuses, nothing is right about that.

Fenix

Here there is something psychologically wrong. When the person repeat the same sentence over and over again, something is not good.

Patient: EE

Symptom: "And when they say they don't want Carl's $25K, for various silly excuses, nothing is right about that."

Prescription: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,408523.0.html

Dr. Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

It should be a simple task. Validate your claims.
Unfortunately... like most scams/cons, there is no validation. Only more posts of unsound and incorrect Science in a flagrant attempt to justify fraud.
Thank you again..We are glad that we have been able to teach you a few words..Validate.. unsound and incorrect Science and fraud.
As Dell always said
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread