Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Hi LRL'users

    When I had my MFD, I made my test with friends. I conducted test inside the home and outside the home. The most time, I found the hidden target planted by my friends, few time I didn't. What I've learned about those kind of test is they are not sure at all for 3 reason.

    1. When you're using a MFD in air mode, many signals can be traced including the target planted.
    2. If other signal runs very close of the target planted, you can be confused and loss your balance with the L-rod.
    3. When you're under stress because you have people watching you like " 'Randi' or another skeptics", also you can loss the balance with your L-rod.

    However:

    When you're searching outside, nobody is testing you, you feel with no stress to trace a signal and keep in balance your L-rod.

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  2. #2
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Nope. Those aren't reasons. They are excuses.

    Here's why---

    1. In Carl's test he says you can scan the test area ahead of time, without any targets, to eliminate false signals (see the link to Carls test, at the bottom of this post).
    2. Is the same as #1.
    3. As Carl says, in the bottom link, you can have an alternate person administer the test. Too bad you are so easily intimidated. Poor baby. Maybe you should bring your mama along to sooth your nerves for you.

    Since all other signals would be eliminated by you beforehand, and the possible locations for the targets are known by you beforehand, plus the material of the targets would be known by you beforehand, it would be much easier to find them in Carl's test than it would be "in the field."



    Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

    P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
    ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  3. #3
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Hey EE..Arch was talking about a "Double blind test"…Please try to understand the subject..Art

  4. #4
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    Hey EE..Arch was talking about a "Double blind test"…Please try to understand the subject..Art
    Art

    There is 4th reason;

    " I'm not a manufacturer to accept challenge because I don't represent any brand."

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  5. #5
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Art

    Are you responding to my post? I don't see anybody else. Only you and I.


    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  6. #6
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    Hey EE..Arch was talking about a "Double blind test"…Please try to understand the subject..Art
    Art

    There is 4th reason;

    " I'm not a manufacturer to accept challenge because I don't represent any brand."

    Arch


    You don't need to be a manufacturer. You can do the test and collect $25,000.00 simply by scoring only 70% success.

    It should be easy, if everything you claim is true.




    Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

    P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
    ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  7. #7
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_experiment
    A blind or blinded experiment is a scientific experiment where some of the persons involved are prevented from knowing certain information that might lead to conscious or unconscious bias on their part, invalidating the results.
    For example, when asking consumers to compare the tastes of different brands of a product, the identities of the latter should be concealed — otherwise consumers will generally tend to prefer the brand they are familiar with. Similarly, when evaluating the effectiveness of a medical drug, both the patients and the doctors who administer the drug may be kept in the dark about the dosage being applied in each case — to forestall any chance of a placebo effect, observer bias, or conscious deception.
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-double-blind-test.htm
    A double blind test is a scientific test in which neither test subjects nor administrators know who is in the control group and who is in the experimental group. The intent is to create an unbiased test environment, ensuring that the results of the testing are accurate and will stand up to analysis by other members of the scientific community. The concept of a double blind test is an excellent example of the scientific method, since it aims to be entirely objective and potentially repeatable.
    And the best of all
    http://skepdic.com/control.html....
    A double-blind test is a control group test where neither the evaluator nor the subject knows which items are controls. A randomized test is one that randomly assigns items to the control and the experimental groups.
    The purpose of controls, double-blind, and randomized testing is to reduce error, self-deception and bias. An example should clarify the necessity of these safeguards.
    It sure seems that you do not know what a Double Blind Test is..
    Persons... subjects…control group… consumers..

  8. #8
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_experiment
    A blind or blinded experiment is a scientific experiment where some of the persons involved are prevented from knowing certain information that might lead to conscious or unconscious bias on their part, invalidating the results.
    For example, when asking consumers to compare the tastes of different brands of a product, the identities of the latter should be concealed — otherwise consumers will generally tend to prefer the brand they are familiar with. Similarly, when evaluating the effectiveness of a medical drug, both the patients and the doctors who administer the drug may be kept in the dark about the dosage being applied in each case — to forestall any chance of a placebo effect, observer bias, or conscious deception.
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-double-blind-test.htm
    A double blind test is a scientific test in which neither test subjects nor administrators know who is in the control group and who is in the experimental group. The intent is to create an unbiased test environment, ensuring that the results of the testing are accurate and will stand up to analysis by other members of the scientific community. The concept of a double blind test is an excellent example of the scientific method, since it aims to be entirely objective and potentially repeatable.
    And the best of all
    http://skepdic.com/control.html....
    A double-blind test is a control group test where neither the evaluator nor the subject knows which items are controls. A randomized test is one that randomly assigns items to the control and the experimental groups.
    The purpose of controls, double-blind, and randomized testing is to reduce error, self-deception and bias. An example should clarify the necessity of these safeguards.
    It sure seems that you do not know what a Double Blind Test is..
    Persons... subjects…control group… consumers..
    Art

    I got more selfish satisfaction posting my find here thanks to a MFD rather to win $25k

    Arch


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  9. #9
    us
    Feb 2010
    Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
    807
    15 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Watch, these guys just don't get it. At least there are 7 or 8 people that can hold a conversation.

  10. #10
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_experiment
    A blind or blinded experiment is a scientific experiment where some of the persons involved are prevented from knowing certain information that might lead to conscious or unconscious bias on their part, invalidating the results.
    For example, when asking consumers to compare the tastes of different brands of a product, the identities of the latter should be concealed — otherwise consumers will generally tend to prefer the brand they are familiar with. Similarly, when evaluating the effectiveness of a medical drug, both the patients and the doctors who administer the drug may be kept in the dark about the dosage being applied in each case — to forestall any chance of a placebo effect, observer bias, or conscious deception.
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-double-blind-test.htm
    A double blind test is a scientific test in which neither test subjects nor administrators know who is in the control group and who is in the experimental group. The intent is to create an unbiased test environment, ensuring that the results of the testing are accurate and will stand up to analysis by other members of the scientific community. The concept of a double blind test is an excellent example of the scientific method, since it aims to be entirely objective and potentially repeatable.
    And the best of all
    http://skepdic.com/control.html....
    A double-blind test is a control group test where neither the evaluator nor the subject knows which items are controls. A randomized test is one that randomly assigns items to the control and the experimental groups.
    The purpose of controls, double-blind, and randomized testing is to reduce error, self-deception and bias. An example should clarify the necessity of these safeguards.
    It sure seems that you do not know what a Double Blind Test is..
    Persons... subjects…control group… consumers..

    You always want to use the definitions that pertain to testing pharmaceutical drugs.

    News Flash: LRLs are not drugs.

    Go ask your local high school or college what a random double blind test for a locating device would be.

    I have posted the definition of "double-blind test" for you, over and over, and I won't do your homework for you anymore. If you want to make yourself look foolish, that's your own little problem!

    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

  11. #11
    LRL fraud debunked

    Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    1,067
    228 times
    Underground detection

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    Hi LRL'users

    When I had my MFD, I made my test with friends. I conducted test inside the home and outside the home. The most time, I found the hidden target planted by my friends, few time I didn't. What I've learned about those kind of test is they are not sure at all for 3 reason.

    1. When you're using a MFD in air mode, many signals can be traced including the target planted.
    2. If other signal runs very close of the target planted, you can be confused and loss your balance with the L-rod.
    3. When you're under stress because you have people watching you like " 'Randi' or another skeptics", also you can loss the balance with your L-rod.

    However:

    When you're searching outside, nobody is testing you, you feel with no stress to trace a signal and keep in balance your L-rod.

    Arch
    Archie, you've just described dowsing. The fake electronic part is just that-- fake-- unless you need to pay for some supposed high-tech denial. Dowsing's been around for a long time, when we see MFD fans describing their dowsing experience, the only surprising part is that they managed to produce a story as good as an old-fashioned dowsing story. Because usually the story is inferior to a dowsing story, and there's a reason for that. The MFD fiction proliferates the alabi system, distracting from the business of actually finding something.

    I learned about dowsing mostly from two people: my grandfather and myself.

    My grandfather was well equipped with an alabi system, and as far as I could tell could not locate anything better than random guessing. It taught me how the human mind succumbs to wants and invents success from pure BS. That is what he demo'd. Of course that isn't what he realized he was demo'ing! In most respects he was pretty normal, but an episode of heat stroke turned him into a gullibilly while leaving most of the rest of his brain intact. He wouldn't have photoshopped a pan of gold like Art did.

    I discovered quite by accident my own dowsing ability at about 14 years of age, without dowsing rods and without thinking of it as dowsing-- that connection came much later. Of course if anyone wants "proof", they know where to find it: in the garbage can or in the mirror, which ever works best for ya.

    --Toto

  12. #12
    us
    Nov 2008
    Maryland
    Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
    742
    1 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Quote Originally Posted by fenixdigger
    Watch, these guys just don't get it. At least there are 7 or 8 people that can hold a conversation.
    Yeap!!! Their mental condition need more attention, their personal agenda need more non-sense arguments-insults,and their business are in risk when we talk the true about MFDs.

    Poor Skeptics

    Thanks Fenix.


    http://carvedstonequest.blogspot.com/

  13. #13
    us
    The Watcher

    Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    7,792
    244 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    They will not except the fact LRL’s and MFD’s are just tools that we as Treasure Hunting Hobbyist use for our enjoyment…They can not except the fact that most of us do not look for explosive…..Art

  14. #14

    May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    1,374
    3 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"



    Quote Originally Posted by woof!
    It taught me how the human mind succumbs to wants and invents success from pure BS.


    That sums it up in one sentence.

  15. #15
    us
    Apr 2008
    Central California
    4,016
    8 times

    Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

    Quote Originally Posted by architecad
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixdigger
    Watch, these guys just don't get it. At least there are 7 or 8 people that can hold a conversation.
    Yeap!!! Their mental condition need more attention, their personal agenda need more non-sense arguments-insults,and their business are in risk when we talk the true about MFDs.

    Poor Skeptics

    Thanks Fenix.


    If you want to bring up "business," and the truth, then how about this---


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	archie\'s solicitation.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	53885
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	archie\'s solicitation.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	541382  
    An evil group is comprised of the insane, who, out of fear, imagine that they must conspire to destroy those who are honest and able. A good group is made up of honest people, who could each survive on their own, yet work together openly for betterment for themselves and others.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

double blind experiment high school

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3