3 reasons dont accept "Double blind test"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: 3 reasons don't accept "Double blind test"

aarthrj3811 said:
It should be a simple task. Validate your claims.
Unfortunately... like most scams/cons, there is no validation. Only more posts of unsound and incorrect Science in a flagrant attempt to justify fraud.
Thank you again..We are glad that we have been able to teach you a few words..Validate.. unsound and incorrect Science and fraud.
As Dell always said
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

"The door to fraud is always open to the criminal mind."

:sign13:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
The right tool for the job, the right mind for the right solution. Flying pigs huh? Ever hear of a catapult?

fleanix---

So you don't know the difference between a projectile and something which can actually attain flight.

What else is new? You have already proven that you think you can hot glue a transistor to a coathanger and find treasure with it!

You are, once again, your own best "skeptic."

:laughing7:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Are you on this thread trying to help STEAL the working LRL too?? Where will it end? Not going to happen. Maybe you guys could figure out a way to steal old folks SS checks. Heck, you're engineers, right?

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

fenixdigger said:
Are you on this thread trying to help STEAL the working LRL too?? Where will it end? Not going to happen. Maybe you guys could figure out a way to steal old folks SS checks. Heck, you're engineers, right?

STEAL the working LRL too? Why would anyone have to do that?
If they worked, all you would have to do is buy one, or if you are
an EE like some here, all you would have to do is build one.

You revealed your con again when you put working in the
same sentence with LRL, but you can't see the obvious!
You are admitting there are non-working LRL's.... let's
see your list of working and non working LRLs

Your SS check theft theory speaks volumns about where your
mindset is.

The flying pig thing also reveals your flawed logic.
You see a pig sailing over your head and wonder....
why didn't I know pigs could fly?
A logical person sees a pig sailing over head and wonders
how the pig was launched?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

STEAL the working LRL too? Why would anyone have to do that?
If they worked, all you would have to do is buy one, or if you are
an EE like some here, all you would have to do is build one.

You revealed your con again when you put working in the
same sentence with LRL, but you can't see the obvious!
You are admitting there are non-working LRL's.... let's
see your list of working and non working LRLs

Your SS check theft theory speaks volumns about where your
mindset is.

The flying pig thing also reveals your flawed logic.
You see a pig sailing over your head and wonder....
why didn't I know pigs could fly?
A logical person sees a pig sailing over head and wonders
how the pig was launched?

It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

It is a common psychological problem to post rambling mantras, rather than an intelligent response.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Amen,Sat. Don't be a Doof, Carl's test, Lists of this, lists of that, Randi's test. Well there's a lot more. Of course none of you see this, but it's ok. We expect that.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
Amen,Sat. Don't be a Doof, Carl's test, Lists of this, lists of that, Randi's test. Well there's a lot more. Of course none of you see this, but it's ok. We expect that.

Apparently you think that reality is a threat to you.

That figures.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

fenixdigger said:

Amen

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
fenixdigger said:

Amen

And you also feel that reality is an insult to you.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
fenixdigger said:

Amen

And you also feel that reality is an insult to you.

I don't think so. Fenix is tired of many stupidities argued by Skeptics.

EE.

We going to keep using MFD and LRL as tools to find treasures. Don't waste your time in this forum. We've proved those machines find treasures when we use them. We won't accept any challenge from Carl. Everybody here know who is Carl and his reputation. We're happy as user and that's it.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~SWR~
IMO...it is an asinine challenge to anybody... to bury one million dollars worth of anything out in the desert, when 10 gold coins, 10 paper plates and 20 foot of room is all that is needed. Nothing needs to be buried.
Wrong again SWR..Please do not insult that man…
~PuffDaddy~
I just can't wait for JR to bury a million dollars in gold coins,in the Mojave Desert;and give me the rough coordinates,so that my brother and I can go fetch it. Somewhere within one square mile,should be sufficient. Semi-flat terrain;three feet deep(within metal detector range).Non-mining district.
A simulated treasure hunt,is the only true test. Plant it in the desert,or in the woods--its all the same to me. If I can find it within the alloted time,I simply load it up,and walk away--no questions asked.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fluffmommy---

Actually the ten paper plates would be much easier that the desert scenerio.

You would at least be able to see which locations you have to guess from.

But that sounds familiar---oh yeah, that's the benefits of Carl's test, too!

So why don't you go collect Carl's 25K?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

What kind of double blind test could the Sparkys take to prove they weren't promoting STEALING a successful lrl/procedure?

Hey are you guys racing? Looks like you are hitting all the threads, except the ones asking you to put up.

This post not intended to insult any reader.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

For heaven sake, Fenix, no one is looking to 'steal' your fantasy.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Saturna said:
For heaven sake, Fenix, no one is looking to 'steal' your fantasy.

Guess what the penality for stealing "nothing" is---ZERO!

Of course the value to someone to steal it is the same amount---ZERO!

Maybe you will come up with a "nothing locator," because "nothing" is impossible to find, in order to steal it.

I can see the headlines now: "Man steals coathanger with transistor hot-glued to it. Cops don't give a hoot."

Film at 11.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

SWR said:
hehe...the ole "Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'..." ploy :thumbsup: :hello:

Yup.

I've seen people make something simple seem complex and confusing, but these guys are trying to take "nothing" and make it so confusing that they can talk about it as though it actually exists.

Why don't they just get real jobs?

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

In conclusion of all this topic; To accept any challenge from any Skeptic is to play stupid because I've proved among all skeptics exist the following problems:

1. People that pretend be "Electrical Engineer" but he is not. Also, he doesn't know the basic regulation that regulate any electrical engineer in United State. Beside, he cover himself with the excuse "Nonsense"!! :laughing7: :laughing7: Good excuse!! :laughing7:

2. There are big Liars.

3. There are people with mental illness and multiple syndromes including "Paranoia".

4. Etc, etc, etc.

I'm not insulting or making a personal attack, I just have my personal opinion in base what I saw and read in this topic, and nobody can go against of it. The reality is play stupid with Skeptics is accept any kind of challenge with them, under their cheating protocol, so "don't fall in the trap"

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
In conclusion of all this topic; To accept any challenge from any Skeptic is to play stupid because I've proved among all skeptics exist the following problems:

1. People that pretend be "Electrical Engineer" but he is not. Also, he doesn't know the basic regulation that regulate any electrical engineer in United State. Beside, he cover himself with the excuse "Nonsense"!! :laughing7: :laughing7: Good excuse!! :laughing7:

2. There are big Liars.

3. There are people with mental illness and multiple syndromes including "Paranoia".

4. Etc, etc, etc.

I'm not insulting or making a personal attack, I just have my personal opinion in base what I saw and read in this topic, and nobody can go against of it. The reality is play stupid with Skeptics is accept any kind of challenge with them, under their cheating protocol, so "don't fall in the trap"

Arch

Check out this confused character. They post insult after insult, and then add a disclaimer that they are not insulting anyone or making a personal attack. Then (chuckles) they suggest others play stupid

Education seems to be one of their weakest traits. :wave:

I wouldn't say that. I just say, prove that you're an electrical engineer with all capabilities obtained in a 4 years university and a board exam. So simple.!! :headbang:

Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread