Status
Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
For Newbies: What would happen after you take "Double Blind Test?"

Never accept a challenge from skeptics to test your skills and your MFD. Skeptics never-ever performance anything with honesty. They tell you a suppose "honest protocol" but behind those "crap" there is an agenda to consume.

First off, who are the skeptics?

Skeptics don't exist. Skepticism doesn't exist. They are "Loser". Treasure hunter that tried to use a MFD with the intention to get rich in less than 24hr. without practice and knowledge. Treasure hunter whom gave up or they accepted a challenge and fell in the trap.

Remember, if you accept the challenge, you never will win because those challenges are designed to make you loss the contest, no matter if you got the best MFD.

What would happen next I take the challenge?

During the challenge, skeptics will take picture with digital camera, video, take note, anything to document and use it as "proof" against your MFD's manufacturer. Also, they begin a sort of "propaganda" to destroy reputation and merge people to buy their products.

Why do Skeptics realize this challenge?

Because many of them are: Merchandiser, businessman, metal detectors dealer, people that feel their "Spirit of Capitalism", their greed for money is in risk. Many of them sell metal detector for $4,000, 5,000., therefore, they invented this challenge with the excuse of "help you to know the true about MFD" and the reality behind is to save their business. In America, nobody give away $25,000 (Carl M) and Randi with $1,000,000.00 just to see if a MFD really find gold. There are economical interests behind this challenge, and they set up already a "Trap" to see who is the next victim to fall.

If I win the challenge?

They will say anything. The will shut their mouse up and "nothing happen here".

If I loss the challenge?

They will make a aggressive propaganda and publish the results in forums, blogs, youtube.com and many others medias.

Do I have to take this challenge?

Absolutely NO. The same answer you say to the drugs, say NO to those guys. :nono: :nono: :nono: You don't need to be tested for skeptics. You bought a MFD and that's your problem. Nobody care.

How do I know if I will succeed with my MFD?

1. You need to read the instructions.
2. Practice, practice and more practice.
3. During the first months, don't take a prove your skill with your MFD. You need to develop your balance with your L-rod.
4. Don't conduct test in your own, unless you got experience.
5. Go outdoors to find targets. It's the best way to learn, because you never know whats is buried and that's make you keep relax with the L-rod.
6. Ask question to the experts.

Good luck

Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Re: For Newbies: What would happen after you take "Double Blind Test?"

Good post Arch. Right up the middle. Get ready for the Erkle syndrome. ( Did I do that?)

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

fenixdigger said:
Good post Arch. Right up the middle. Get ready for the Erkle syndrome. ( Did I do that?)

:laughing7: :laughing7: I imaging what is it but, anyway, tell me about it to have some fun. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
architecad said:
First off, who are the skeptic?

Not me, my highly confused Friend.

I am an Electrical Engineer, who has provided reliable references, sources and multiple documentation exposing the fraud in Long Range Locators. In other words...I have validated my claims, and have exposed these fraudulent instruments for exactly what they are.

Stop kidding yourself. You've been holding on to the skirts of your skeptic heros for as long as you've been here. They lead you by the hand, and you follow. Are you suddenly becoming ashamed to be grouped with them?

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:
SWR said:
architecad said:

I am an Electrical Engineer, who has provided reliable references, sources and multiple documentation exposing the fraud in Long Range Locators. In other words...I have validated my claims, and have exposed these fraudulent instruments for exactly what they are.

Stop kidding yourself. You've been holding on to the skirts of your skeptic heros for as long as you've been here. They lead you by the hand, and you follow. Are you suddenly becoming ashamed to be grouped with them?

Prove me wrong.

You're SWR, aren't you? 'nough said.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Well now, according to Osama bin-archie, it takes months before a person can make an MFD work.

That conveniently eliminates testing it before you buy it, doesn't it?

:laughing7:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi kentucky K": swr posted -->I am an Electrical Engineer, who has provided reliable references, sources and multiple documentation exposing the fraud in Long Range Locators. In other words...I have validated my claims, and have exposed these fraudulent instruments for exactly what they are.

He replied -->Prove me wrong

Yet it was he, that stated "the burden of proof lies with the claimant". So where is his diploma, and the other proofs etc.??

Don Jose de La Mancha

K

Kentucky Kache

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Hi kentucky K": swr posted -->I am an Electrical Engineer, who has provided reliable references, sources and multiple documentation exposing the fraud in Long Range Locators. In other words...I have validated my claims, and have exposed these fraudulent instruments for exactly what they are.

Yet it was he, that stated "the burden of proof lies with the claimant". So where is his diploma, and the other proofs etc.??

Don Jose de La Mancha

This is not the first time he's gotten himself stuck. But watch the way they worm out of it. In their own minds, anyway.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~Real Deal~
~SWR~
Pay close attention here, Newbies.
Proof comes in the form of insults and childish tomfoolery
Thank You SWR but we knew that..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good afteroon room swr posted -->Pay close attention here, Newbies
I certainly do agree, pay attention to the data, not insults, or arguments about spelling or punctuation, In which case his posts are merely repititions of others, not of an original thought.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Kentucky Kache said:
SWR said:
Kentucky Kache said:
SWR said:
architecad said:

Prove me wrong.

You're SWR, aren't you? 'nough said.

Kentucky

Today in USA, anybody can be an "Engineer", just to have a job as "maintenance building"replacing bulbs, deal with toilets, replacing brk, disconnect switches,etc.

Arch. :coffee2: :thumbsup:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
good afteroon room swr posted -->Pay close attention here, Newbies
I certainly do agree, pay attention to the data, not insults, or arguments about spelling or punctuation, In which case his posts are merely repititions of others, not of an original thought.

Don Jose de La Mancha

The original thought was, that the original claimant has the burden of proving his original claim. That original claim was that LRLs find treasure.

But the LRL promoters steadfastly refuse to show Scientific Proof that their devices actually do work as they claim. Instead they continually insist that people just "believe" them. And that's where the problem arises. They actualy have no right to ask anyone for proof of anything, if they refuse to provide adequate proof of their original claim. But they try to avoid that original thought, by any means they can dream up.

Because a non-existant result can't ever be proven.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

The original thought was

3. During the first months, don't take a prove your skill with your MFD. You need to develop your balance with your L-rod.
5. Go outdoors to find targets. It's the best way to learn, because you never know whats is buried and that's make you keep relax with the L-rod.
~EE~
The original thought was, that the original claimant has the burden of proving his original claim. That original claim was that LRLs find treasure.
All I see is honest advice…
That original claim was that LRLs find treasure.
I see nothing about finding Treasure ..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
The original thought was

~EE~
All I see is honest advice…
That original claim was that LRLs find treasure.
I see nothing about finding Treasure ..Art

So, you recommend, "Practice, practice, and more practice," with a device which can't find treasure? What would they be practicing, balancing it on their noses?

The advice infers that LRLs actually work, to begin with. Which has never been shown to be true.

What would happen after taking a double-blind test? First, if you passed, with even only a 70% success rate, all the so-called "skeptics" would have their proof, and would thus not be asking for it anymore.

That is, of course in addition to your winning the $25K.

You would definitely benefit by taking Carl's test.

(Unless you know that you can't pass it. :laughing7: )

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Art

Eventually, I will keep writing articles about the use of MFD with the purpose to motivate the new generation of Treasure Hunters. Many young guys log in here to find information about stories and use of LRL, MFD, but when they see "The Losers" insulting everybody, they run away. We have to keep them motivated. I've received many PM and E-mails asking me information and I'm glad to help them. I do this for free, just to help. I believe, in the future, Metal detectors will be replaced with a new generation of MFD with screen to see what buried 1/4 miles away with a powerful generator to reach miles. When the Loser see those machine, they will :BangHead: :BangHead: :angry4: :angry5: :cussing: :protest:

Thanks

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~architecad~
Eventually, I will keep writing articles about the use of MFD with the purpose to motivate the new generation of Treasure Hunters. Many young guys log in here to find information about stories and use of LRL, MFD, but when they see "The Losers" insulting everybody, they run away. We have to keep them motivated. I've received many PM and E-mails asking me information and I'm glad to help them. I do this for free, just to help. I believe, in the future, Metal detectors will be replaced with a new generation of MFD with screen to see what buried 1/4 miles away with a powerful generator to reach miles.
Very true..My reward is the PM’s and E-mails..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Evening my friends swr posted -->My contribution to our hobby... free of charge.
Unfortunately, since you haven't backed that up with anything concrete or relatively pertinent , that is what it is worth.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

All Losers(Skeptics) were ignored :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: and they left :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

architecad said:
All Losers(Skeptics) were ignored :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: and they left :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

You see how easy that was ?

Rather than fuss and complain about posters whose posts you don't like, you simply use one of many possibilities on this forum, to only read what you want.

This should also save the endless bothering of the Mods which some here appear to do often, according to "DigginThePast".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread