Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Re: Facts about those Skeptics' reports

SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
eh? unsigned? It appears to be signed by some very influential folks, with the proper credentials
All I see is a list of names..Who wrote the report?..Art

You are your own worst enemy.

THE LEGENDARY ART FLANDERS

Thank You

Don't thank me, you answered your own question, before you even asked it.

The skeptics reflect theirs own condition in others :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

You LRL promoters didn't seem to like the last report I posted on here, so how about this one?---

And then there is this excerpt from Wikipedia---

Long Range Locator

Media exposure and controversy

Author Tom Clancy came under fire for including the DKL Lifeguard, a long range locator purported to be useful for detecting people, in critical passages of his novel Rainbow Six. A study by Sandia National Laboratories proved the Lifeguard to be completely useless, and other designs by the Lifeguard's creator Thomas Afilani have been shown to contain numerous dummy components with no clear function.

Accusing the manufacturers of fraud, Great Britain banned export of the GT 200 (used by the government of Thailand) and also the ADE 651 (used by the government of Iraq) in January 2010.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?
Posted Nov 06, 2009, 10:36:14 AM
PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.
Nothing else needs explaining..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.

:laughing7:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

When I bought my first MFD, I didn't pay any $$$$ to test it. I just begun to find gold. So simple!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Next Skeptic,.........................

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

When I bought my first MFD, I didn't pay any $$$$ to test it. I just begun to find gold. So simple!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Next Skeptic,.........................

Arch

You have claimed to find micro gold in rocks everywhere, yet you can't explain the procedure you use to test for gold. Another fantastic claim that you have failed to back up.

:nono:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

SWR said:
architecad said:
When I bought my first MFD, I didn't pay any $$$$ to test it. I just begun to find gold. So simple!!

And then you sold it.

Amazing. Sell a device that can find gold, but can no longer afford to purchase another/new one.

How is those high-pockets working for ya there, Ace?

And not just finds gold, but finds "gold everywhere"!

Only he can't explain how he tests all his "micro gold" that he finds in every rock, to determine if really is gold. And he won't even post his gold testing technique to "help everyone on here," which he claims is the only reason he is here.

What's wrong with that picture? :laughing7:

He continues to be self-contradicting, and thus his own best "skeptic."

A Dozen Points Proving LRL Fraud
These points have never been rationally refuted.
"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
EE THr said:
SWR said:
architecad said:
When I bought my first MFD, I didn't pay any $$$$ to test it. I just begun to find gold. So simple!!

And then you sold it.

Amazing. Sell a device that can find gold, but can no longer afford to purchase another/new one.

How is those high-pockets working for ya there, Ace?

And not just finds gold, but finds "gold everywhere"!

Only he can't explain how he tests all his "micro gold" finds in every rock, to determine if really is gold. And he won't even post his gold testing technique to "help everyone on here," which he claims is the only reason he is here.

What's wrong with that picture? :laughing7:

He continues to be self-contradicting, and thus his own best "skeptic."

[mod]Terms Violation removed[/mod]

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Do you have prove of that?

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR said:
architecad said:
Yeap. Crack addict in everywhere like in Tampa!!

Arch :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Unfortunately, you are lacking the intelligence to realize you just confirmed you are a crack addict :dontknow:

Do you have prove of that?

Arch

Yes. Yes I do.

You just posted it for me :icon_sunny:

Show it

You, Archie....YOU are asking someone to show proof of something? YOU who makes up fabrications about people, and never offers any proof of your imaginary accusations?

Do you have a Comedians license?

:sign10:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

But who are you to talk about "fabrications about people"? you accuse people here without evidence. The only evidence that you got is to hide behind Carl's butts with his challenge. That's coward!! I don't really have a comedian license because I'm not a comedian; however, you don't need a license because you're more than a comedy with two legs, you're a clown without circus!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: and that's really funny RLOL :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't use lemon to test gold!!

Next Skeptics,......................

Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread