Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~Saturna~
The hilarious thing is that he DOES. He then clicks to show their post anyway. Funny stuff huh ?
What do you think is funny..Both the so called Double Blind tests have been challenged and we are just waiting on Carl and Randi to except the challenges...Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~
The hilarious thing is that he DOES. He then clicks to show their post anyway. Funny stuff huh ?
What do you think is funny..Both the so called Double Blind tests have been challenged and we are just waiting on Carl and Randi to except the challenges...Art

ACCEPT the challenges. If you consider Arch's 'pay me $10,000 to enter' a serious offer, you are even more unaware than I thought.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
ACCEPT the challenges. If you consider Arch's 'pay me $10,000 to enter' a serious offer, you are even more unaware than I thought.

Gee Saturna...Just maybe he is aware of Carl’s short comings when it applies to his money..Heck ..I have been waiting for over a year for my $25,000..He may just want to make sure that he gets something when he wins it...Art

Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So can millions of Dowsers. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything. I have already proved that I can Dowse so you must have looked at all the proof I just posted about LRL’s and MFD’s and decided that you have been exposed and want to now discuss Dowsing…Get over it Carl..Dowsing and LRL’s and MFD’s work…So except the facts and move on with your life…
Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #40 Posted Yesterday at 08:40:40 PM Quote

Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 09:34:07 AM
You claim that when you step on a silver coin, your rods will cross every time.
Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything.

I don't think you can.

$25,000.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Saturna said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~Saturna~

Sorry, but it works this way---

If you want to prove your fantastic claims, then do Carl's test.

And if you can actually score 70% success, or better, on the test,

Then you get the reward.

Apparently you have it backwards: You want to be rewarded for an achievement, before you accomplish it.

That's what robbers do---they want money, even though they haven't earned it.

Do you want to be a robber then?

:sign13:

You need to learn to earn what you want.

:dontknow:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
...Just maybe he is aware of Carl’s short comings when it applies to his money..Heck ..I have been waiting for over a year for my $25,000..He may just want to make sure that he gets something when he wins it...Art

You haven't even taken Carl's test, much less scored the mere 70% required to pass it.

:nono:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

Oh, those. We already know all about those. Why don't you post some of your doctored photos, too?

You know, the one of the gold pan---and don't forget the one of the hole with the amazing purple photoshop stuff oozing out of it. Very entertaining. Not so good on your credibility, though.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

Oh, those. We already know all about those. Why don't you post some of your doctored photos, too?

You know, the one of the gold pan---and don't forget the one of the hole with the amazing purple photoshop stuff oozing out of it. Very entertaining. Not so good on your credibility, though.

Don't forget the picture of the jar of brass shavings,
too funny, pathetic, yet funny.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
pronghorn said:
Don't forget the picture of the jar of brass shavings,
too funny, pathetic, yet funny.

Oooooh! I forgot about that one!

Gosh, if that much gold were in his house, he wouldn't be able to test his LRLs in his back yard anymore, would he. And every LRLer for miles around would end up at his door!

Problems, problems.

:laughing7:

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
architecad said:
Because you insist too much, I will accept to take the "Double blind test"

BUT

You have to pay the price: $10,000. in fee plus expenses IN ADVANCE. I you want that I move from where I'm just to play games with you in other state, you have to pay me $10,000. fee plus expenses (fly ticket, hotels, car rental, gas, food, beer, cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc. Fail or win the contest, I don't care.

Resume:

$10,000. plus expense win or fail the contest.

Do you accept?

Arch

cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc

You revealed your true self there!

You accept, except you don't accept unless you are paid
first. Are you still in high school, you sound like a 13
year old.

OKAY, I accept the $100,000 reward the FBI is
offering for the capture of the top criminal on their
10 most wanted list, Robert William Fisher. However,
I will require the FBI first send me $60,000 to cover
my expenses.

That is how your request comes across to people.
See how incredibly S*T*U*P*I*D that sounds?

You probably don't!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~pronghorn~
cash to pay dancers in a bar "go-go") etc
You revealed your true self there!
You accept, except you don't accept unless you are paid
first. Are you still in high school, you sound like a 13
year old.
OKAY, I accept the $100,000 reward the FBI is
offering for the capture of the top criminal on their
10 most wanted list, Robert William Fisher. However,
I will require the FBI first send me $60,000 to cover
my expenses.
That is how your request comes across to people.
See how incredibly S*T*U*P*I*D that sounds?
You probably don't!
GEE...It seems that after begging for years for someone to take one of the only two test available to them two people have volunteered. Now the skeptics are mad because one of them wants to be paid for taking the bogus double blind test..Just smart business practice...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I'm sorry, but did an adult type this? (see bold red text, above)
In what crazy-world does one "volunteer" only if a ridiculous amount of monies are paid to them.
Good grief
Another poor loser skeptic is upset because their sacred cow s been challenged
In what crazy-world does one "volunteer" only if a ridiculous amount of monies are paid to them.
I don’t think that (disclaimer) Military pay is ridiculous but they have all “volunteered’ to get shot at..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
No problem.

If he sends me $100,000.00 first, as good faith money, I will then send him the $10K.

So, it's on, then.

Archie, when would you like to schedule your test?

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
No problem.
If he sends me $100,000.00 first, as good faith money, I will then send him the $10K.
So, it's on, then.
Archie, when would you like to schedule your test?
Are you saying that you now want to run Carl’s bogus double blind test and want to make $90,000 to do it?....Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Well Art they need start up money to produce whatever they steal from the poor sucker that does beat the test.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
How come they would get rich stealing your secret, yet you guys aren't rich now ?

LOL, you got nuthin' to steal.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
How come they would get rich stealing your secret, yet you guys aren't rich now ?
LOL, you got nuthin' to steal.
So you only want to steal from rich people?..What about me..I have enough resources to live comfortable the rest of my life..do you want to steal my secrets?..Art

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fenixdigger said:
Arch; put these guys on ignore and leave it at that. You can't help them, they don't want it. Only to mess with people and to try to prove how smart they are.

They both likely lost their jobs due to a psych profile they had to take due to complaints, and are on here trying to get some kind of "revenge".

Today 2 of us did tests far beyond that crap one. We do this all the time. Researching solar and lunar effects and how to stabilize the system no matter what. Do you think any of them have a clue? They don't want one.

If I did this in front of someone they would accept to verify it, I would only tell them I did it and let them claim that I was lying. I did this in front of the sheriff and got a letter from him. Think I posted it? Not a chance. They don't DESERVE proof. They are like a bunch of vultures, watch how they try to get on you now.

Remember, they won't try a no cost, 15 min experiment at home, yet they demand you jump through hoops for them. It does not matter what they say. You were about the 20th person to send me an email about them and you were one of the kindest. Some were real harsh. That's their reputation. It's all about stealing a device/ procedure. Or trying to make themselves look big.

To which 15 minute at home experiment do you refer???? If I really had a device that would find almost anything I wanted from a long ways off, I would never tell a soul, and I would have all the Treasure....Tom

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Tom; The SHO-NUFF experiment. Simple yet demonstrates the basic principal of most Lrls.

You are right on the other. The only evidence ever seen are the holes or the abandoned equipment by the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread